Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Reveiw :: JI Lid Primer
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:01 pm      Reply with quote
I got the Jane Iredale Lid Primer a little over a week ago. The product goes on really nice, it glides over the skin like a cream shadow. I bought canvas which is great looking on it's own. Nice and shiny! (The shine does not show through your eyeshadow if you like matte colours)

The product has prevented my eyeshadow from disappearing, but I still have creasing. I've been using the product with MAC eyeshadow, but will update you once I get my JI eyeshadow and try it.

This product will work well for people with greasy lids to keep the eyeshadow on, but it may not prevent creasing.
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:08 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review! I've been reading some great reviews on JI eyeshadows, so I can't wait to hear your thoughts on those.

-Cheri
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:29 am      Reply with quote
I can't wait til the stuff shows up (Probably another week with it being xmas and crossing the border)

I got a whole load of stuff I'll be writing about, disappear cover, liquid minerals, and the shadow. I'm still using that pressed base sample that I got 2 weeks ago. That stuff sure goes a long way! I gave my mom the loose powder and she's loving it! My skin is liking the stuff too...no nasty zits popping up or redness..
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using this product with the JI eyeshadow and I still get a slight crease. I just blend with my finger and it looks perfect again. It does keep my eyeshadow put.

I will repurchase b/c it keeps the eyeshadow from slipping. I also love the texture and often wear it alone as my eyeshadow
jools
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:37 am      Reply with quote
I recently ordered the JI lid primer but I have to say that it is not working for me. I've tried it alone and it creases badly within about 30mins. Yes you can re-blend but I don't want to spend all day doing that. If I use eye shadows on top then the creasing takes about 1 hour to happen but it still creases badly. Indeed my eye shadow stays put better when not using this product. It is my only disappointment so far from JI and I hope my last as I love everything else I have tried.
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
jools, I know what you mean about the creasing, but I haven't had it quite that bad. I'm just happy that it keeps some colour on my lids throughout the day
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:46 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |