Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Review: Mario Badescu Glycolic Gel
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:16 am      Reply with quote
RAVE!!!

Price $25 (not bad for the amount of product you get and how little you use each time)

Container (squeeze bottle which is great for travel. Its plastic so I’m not nervous having it on my sink)

Results (My tons of clogged pores on my cheeks and jaw-line have diminished in size and my 2 cysts that were about to get really bad have actually gone down and become less red. Also, I have a lot of post acne marks on my cheeks from past cystic acne breakouts and those scars are a little less red. I have also noticed a difference in the overall texture of my skin…it appears more refined…smooth. )

Pros (Love the container…easy to travel with and its plastic so I’m not worried about it breaking, Works quickly, no irritation, spreads easily and easy to control)

Cons (This is a gel so it tends to peel but I wear it at night so I’m ok with it. )

Side note!! I have never bought a product from Mario Badescu that I did not love! Great packaging…great price…cant go wrong.
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:02 am      Reply with quote
I just bought their Acne serum...
not super impressed with that- it is ok and the ingredients are good,but was expecting a better result.
for $20 I guess it is ok.

I also do not like their hand cream,
Did not care for the smell of it, was very herbal.
But it did work well.

I like everything else I've tried so far Smile
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:23 am      Reply with quote
I guess my statement isnt totally true...I have not enjoyed any of the facial moisturizers that I've tried...all too heavy....but I'm really picky when it comes to moisturizers.

I havent tried the acne serum...I'm prego and have stopped using all BHA to be on the safe side.
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:59 am      Reply with quote
I actually just got the control lotion and that one is nice and light.

The healing cream is also good for redness too,really helped for my extremely red elbows-but use on the face sometimes too.

Their eye creams, they are ok but did not really do anything amazing.
But I have to add that for just a regular eye cream, they are good. price is ok too.

I've only gotten samples of their eye creams many times and the dermonecin eye cream is nice..too rich for me to use for day though.
The eye gel also is not as light as I'd like..maybe better for winter for me.

So far my favorite products is whitening mask, buffering lotion, drying mask

And their rosewater face spray is really good.
Actually better than I expected and it is only $7 for a bottle Smile
Definitely going to be a repeat purchase for me as it feels nice if your skin is dry during the day or from being outside!
bonheurgirl
5% products discount

Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:10 am      Reply with quote
I don't like this brand, it isn't work for me.
SteveB123

Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:58 pm      Reply with quote
This is a great line! I like Murad products just as well though.
dynamitej

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
this product really irritated my skin... it was too strong for me I think
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:31 pm      Reply with quote
I'm still a fan of the whitening mask.
And also like the seaweed night cream.

only product I am not a fan of is the drying cream-it is the wrong shade for me and there is only the one light shade.

the walnut body lotion smells so nice too-like real walnuts!
but the smell goes away after 2 minutes..which is ok for me.
taligator
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
If you are interested in trying the products, if you fill out the questionnaire (on the Mario Badescu site)they will list out the recommended products.

After you've done that, you'll receive an email with the same information and in that email is a link that will allow you to get samples of all the recommended products. Smile
feya
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:47 am      Reply with quote
Taligator, thank you for the info re samples. I did it and waiting for mine now! Very Happy
queenielau718
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:47 am      Reply with quote
the whole Acne line is great !!! I am using it before my montly period =)
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:47 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |