Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
:: Review :: Furlesse (the modern day Frownies)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Firefox7275
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:03 am      Reply with quote
Furlesse remind me of semi-permeable flexible gel dressings like Tegaderm. If they are you could cut up a large dressing and make your own cheaper.

Sensitivity, forehead pigmentation & elevens, nose & chin clogged pores. Topicals: Aloe vera, squalane, lactic acid, Myfawnie KinNiaNag HG: Weleda calendula, Lanolips, Guinot masque essentiel, Flexitol Naturals, Careprost. Gadgets: Vaughter dermarollers, Lightstim.
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:38 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Tiny wrote:
Great lashes, yours look like mine do with mascara on Shock ! I also do not see any lines on your face!! lucky lady

Tiny, that pic is 2 years old, and I have more lines now because I stopped dermarolling! Sad Sad Sad That's why I am now gearing up for a roll in July or August (and will be rolling every 3 months on an ongoing basis).

The lashes are from the OLD version of Revitalash...I am now using Lumigan and they look WAY better than in the pic above!

Oh just what I wanted to hear on your lashes!! Well I can say when I used lash products my lashes grew like mad, to the point of stopping the products, there is a point they are too long on me. Reminds me what growth products do. Either way on your skin, its very pretty.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:58 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
bethany wrote:
Tiny wrote:
Great lashes, yours look like mine do with mascara on Shock ! I also do not see any lines on your face!! lucky lady

Tiny, that pic is 2 years old, and I have more lines now because I stopped dermarolling! Sad Sad Sad That's why I am now gearing up for a roll in July or August (and will be rolling every 3 months on an ongoing basis).

The lashes are from the OLD version of Revitalash...I am now using Lumigan and they look WAY better than in the pic above!

Thank you, Tiny. Smile

Oh just what I wanted to hear on your lashes!! Well I can say when I used lash products my lashes grew like mad, to the point of stopping the products, there is a point they are too long on me. Reminds me what growth products do. Either way on your skin, its very pretty.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:02 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
So Furlesse has come out with some new products!

- Rows - these appear to be much larger than the ones for the 11's and sound great for longer forehead lines

- Crows - for around your eyes (I used to cut the 11's in half, so these will be a welcome change)

- Lip-sticks - these are in 2 shapes for upper lip lines and NL lines

http://furlesse.com/

I ordered the Rows for my forehead, but I also ordered the lip ones in hopes that I can cut them to use on my 11's since I think there would be some overlap between the forehead rows and the patch designed for the 11's. I'll let everyone know how that works out!

I received my Rows and Lip-sticks today, and was disappointed to see that everything was FAR smaller than I was expecting. Plus the glue just isn't that sticky and they don't want to stay put even though I put my skin stuff on over 30 mins ago. Sad

I think the Frownies will prevail for nighttime usage, and these are for daytime only.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:31 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
bethany wrote:

- Rows - these appear to be much larger than the ones for the 11's and sound great for longer forehead lines

- Crows - for around your eyes (I used to cut the 11's in half, so these will be a welcome change)

I ordered the Rows for my forehead, but I also ordered the lip ones in hopes that I can cut them to use on my 11's since I think there would be some overlap between the forehead rows and the patch designed for the 11's. I'll let everyone know how that works out!

I received my Rows and Lip-sticks today, and was disappointed to see that everything was FAR smaller than I was expecting. Plus the glue just isn't that sticky and they don't want to stay put even though I put my skin stuff on over 30 mins ago. Sad

I think the Frownies will prevail for nighttime usage, and these are for daytime only.

bumber! can you return them?
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
bethany wrote:
bethany wrote:

bumber! can you return them?

They did manage to stay on all night, but it took 2 forehead rows and one of the NL stickers to do my forehead and 11's, which would get costly over time! And the lip lines were SOOOO tiny, I have no idea what I could do with them since I have no lip lines (yet).

So I will stick to Frownies at night, and use these during the day since I work from home. That way I can keep from grimacing all day, but won't scare the postman when he comes regularly.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:36 am      Reply with quote
Bethany,

How many hours per 24 hour period do you wear them? After you remove the Frownies, how long do the effects last?

Also, do you still have red lines around your eyes from the lash products?

Thanks, BFG
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:19 am      Reply with quote
Barefootgirl wrote:
Bethany,

How many hours per 24 hour period do you wear them? After you remove the Frownies, how long do the effects last?

Also, do you still have red lines around your eyes from the lash products?

Thanks, BFG

BFG, I just wear them when I sleep...I'll watch tomorrow and see how long the results last.

And no more red lines on my eyelids, even though I switched from Revitalash to Lumigan.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Barefootgirl wrote:
Bethany,

BFG, I just wear them when I sleep...I'll watch tomorrow and see how long the results last.

Today I took my Frownies off about 11am...the glabella lines were extremely softened until I took a catnap about 6pm (no Frownies), and were much more visible after sleeping on my side (which I expected).

Since I am pretty facially expressive (I would be a very bad poker player) and have a stressful job which makes me grimace all day, I will be using Frownies at night and Furless during the day (because they are clear).

I did learn that I can't cut the eye/mouth Frownies into 3 rectangles and place them side by side on my forehead...that actually created a NEW vertical wrinkle from sleeping on my side. Shock So there is a reason they have those little forehead triangles, and I need to purchase those.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
Firefox7275 wrote:
Furlesse remind me of semi-permeable flexible gel dressings like Tegaderm. If they are you could cut up a large dressing and make your own cheaper.

Thanks...I will check that out.

I also ordered some different brand of patches for comparison's sake this evening. I'll post a separate review when I get them.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
I have to say that the Furlesse forehead rows are starting to grow on me.

I am now testing 3 different brands of wrinkle patches and will posting comparitive feedback/reviews on all 3 in the future.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

I am now testing 3 different brands of wrinkle patches and will posting comparitive feedback/reviews on all 3 in the future.

Awesome! Looking forward to your reviews, Bethany Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
cm5597 wrote:
bethany wrote:

Awesome! Looking forward to your reviews, Bethany Smile

Link to the new thread on the Skincare Tools forum. http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=46498

Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
Looks like EDS just added these to the store http://www.essentialdayspa.com/furlesse_line_reducing_patches.htm ... Anyone still using them?
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
This is exciting! I actually wanted to order these.

When I checked the site; I was not sure on shipping to Canada. I emailed their customer service and yes they do ship to Canada. (Their shipping rates was not current on their site at the time.)

This is great that I can order from EDS (with some other things) and have it shipped within Canada.

Edit: Bethany has great photos.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:08 am      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
Looks like EDS just added these to the store http://www.essentialdayspa.com/furlesse_line_reducing_patches.htm ... Anyone still using them?

This is great!!! I really do like these.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:18 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

I also ordered some different brand of patches for comparison's sake this evening. I'll post a separate review when I get them.

bethany, did I miss your review on different brands of patches? I am buying some for my mom, which ones are the best for smile lines and forehead lines? Thanks!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:46 am      Reply with quote
Here you go!

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=46498&highlight=furlesse

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:50 am      Reply with quote
I use Furlesse 11's and Rows! These are awesome! Though I do wake up in the morning with sort of the outline of the patch on my forehead from time to time; though I wonder if this is due to the occasional night hot flash..where my skin might get sticky... the outline disappears pretty quickly though.... When I ran out of 11's I took my Rows and cut them in half and applied the two pieces on each "11".... It really does reduce the look of me being chafed at someone! HA! Not really sure if the rows are helping my horizontal forehead lines (a little maybe?) but I think they def. work for the "11's" Got mine on Amazon - fast shipping; good price.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:55 am      Reply with quote
The Frownies work but are so obvious!

I have a box of Furlesse (purchased from EDS) and really like them. I got the "11". I also have medical tape and have been using that for my forehead. I wear only at night.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |