Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Is this true about botox for crows feet?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
luvskincare
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
I was told that if I treat crows feet with botox it will actually help with the lines under my eyes. I dont have crows feet yet but I do have some deep lines under my eyes that I would like to disappear.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
Botox sometimes will "lift" an area. It is used to lift eyebrows on the forehead. Sound nice! I guess the same may work for undereye area when you botox an adjacent area.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
Yes. Botox is increasingly being used in the undereye area. Some injectors will bring the crows feet injection round into the underneath section of the eye for greater effect here. Some will even place a tiny superficial amount of botox into the area directly under the iris. This works for some and not for others. Appears to work best when there is not a great deal of loose skin but still some lines. I expect it would work very well as a preventitive.

The important thing will these type of injections is that your injector is not over diluting the botox...you want minimal dilution for this area to prevent spread.

If you have further questions please let me know.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks again.
I love my dr that does my botox injections for the line between my brows. Hes great but I had no idea botox could soften the look of under eye wrinkles. Since I dont have crows feet I never had that area treated but I will now yahoo!
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:26 pm      Reply with quote
I use Botox for my crow's feet with great success. However, the lines under my eyes remain no matter what. My physician has even injected the under eye area but the lines are still there!

This just goes to show you that what works for one may not work for another!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, well thats not good. I dont want to waste money. Now im not sure
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
luvskincare wrote:
Oh, well thats not good. I dont want to waste money. Now im not sure

You might try it and see what happens. It just may work for you! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
I've only had two botox shots, the last one was about two years ago and in this one the derm added some to the lower eye area -plus under my chin, etc, I decided to experiment as after all in only lasts about four months... it looked great until I smiled, then my cheeks jumped up but nothing happened to my eye area, it was kind of odd, the cheeks seemed to bulge more also, I can't quite explain it, but it just didn't look good... I much preferred the first shot where I only targeted the forehead and crows feet. Also this second shot caused lines that I didn't have before under my eyes -kind of like the cheeks were pushing up but the eyes were not responding caused a different line, it went away as the botox wore off. Now I'm trying out the facial ex. and various gadgets, so hopefully I may take a long time in using the botox which in my first shot I liked a lot.
luvskincare
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:16 pm      Reply with quote
Yikes. Thank goodness botox wears off for that reason
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:49 pm      Reply with quote
Just to let all of you know that I have had Botox (and just recently Dysport) injections for the past ten years with great success. I get them approximately every 4-6 months. While I have not have had success with my under eye area, I have had good luck with my crow's feet and forehead lines as well as the area between my brows. I also get alittle Botox around my mouth area for a "lift" so I don't have that middle-aged frown. All in all, Botox/Dysport is really a "staple" in my anti-age arsenal.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:25 pm      Reply with quote
Botox does wonders in my crows feet! I got carded twice this month and I am in my 50's.....I just dont have any wrinkles....botox will not help lines under the eye...I had those and got rid of them with 2 products:Revive eye renewal cream and or IS Clinical youth serum. I buy the sample packs of revive on ebay;prick with a pin and tape it...lasts a LONG time. I also use the IS clinical and that works too....it has helped a lot.I buy most of my stuff on ebay so I can afford high end stuff that works.
luvskincare
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
Hmmm Maybe I need to get the Revive!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:18 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |