Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
VISS IPL
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
DragoN
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:20 am      Reply with quote
I am very new here and learning so much as a result of all the wonderful information and opinions here.

I wanted to know if anyone here has used the Viss IPL hair removal system. I have done the IPL laser removal thing and found it to be not so bad. A few times was burnt by the Doctor and that was not pleasant, however there was a reduction in the growth of hair and lightening of the color. However...it gets pricey really fast. Also the one hour before hand with lidocain and whatnot can take a while and waiting...and ..not convenient in short.

They seem to have a lot of positive reviews, however who knows what it real and not. I am hoping that perhaps a few others here would be able to shed some light for me.

Many thanks in advance.
gwendolin

Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:28 am      Reply with quote
I am interested to know too
DragoN
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:18 am      Reply with quote
I bit the bullet and bought it...have used it exactly once...so will see how it goes. Also got the skin rejuvenation light...same thing. Fingers crossed and all that!
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:26 pm      Reply with quote
I have found professional IPL hair removal to not be effective for hair permanent hair removal. I did find it is effective for significantly slowing hair growth while you are getting the treatments. This makes it appear that you are getting a reduction but once you stop treatments the hair eventually does grow back.
DragoN
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
Girliegirl,
I must agree with you:
GirlieGirl wrote:
I have found professional IPL hair removal to not be effective for hair permanent hair removal. I did find it is effective for significantly slowing hair growth while you are getting the treatments.

After more than two years of professional IPL treatment at the hospital here, I had the same results. It did work in that it became finer and lighter, that I can live with. That it was permanent? No. And as you stated it did grow back. Sad

I am hoping that this machine will allow me to take care of the problem with out the added inconvenience of going to the hospital and spending a boat load of money over and over. The added bonus, I can work on other areas of my body if I feel like it, and it won't cost me extra. If it works in that regards, than I will consider it money well spent.

I also splurged on the photo rejuvenation light bulb to help control/ eliminate acne and gave that a shot last night. supposedly good for fine wrinkles too Smile so I certainly hope it works.

IF it works...I will be telling my mother about it...the genetics in the family re: hair growth are pretty uhm...not pleasant.

If it becomes finer and lighter, than to me it IS a success. I just don't want tree trunks sprouting from places that it shouldn't. Crying or Very sad
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:12 am      Reply with quote
Hopefully it does work. Like you said you can do this at home so that would make it easy to keep up with. Time and money are definitely a factor. Please keep us posted.
sarah.november
5% products discount

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
DragoN,

so have you used it yet?
I've been looking everywhere for reviews on the VISS hair removal system as well as the skin rejuvenation system...I've found reviews on the hair removal on the VISS website but like you said, who knows if any of the reviews are true?

i want to remove unwanted hair but i'm actually more interested in the skin rejuvenation system, because i have some bad acne scars...and ipl treatments at clinics can get so expensive as it's pointless to just get it done once... but i'm kind of unsure about whether it's safe to do the ipl treatment at home? especially cause it's your face... so i'm wondering if you've had a go with the skin rejuvenation system yet! i'd love to hear what you think about it, how it felt, any results, etc...
i really hope it worked for you!!
gwendolin

Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:18 am      Reply with quote
I am interested to know too, it seems to be cheaper than Silk'n in a long term considering their cartridge does 4000 shots compare to silk'n which is only 750 shots.
Not much reviews on the internet too Sad
DragoN
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:27 am      Reply with quote
Sarah November
sarah.november wrote:
I've found reviews on the hair removal on the VISS website but like you said, who knows if any of the reviews are true?

I don't know yet...too early to tell. It does roast the hairs a bit though. I did my underarm are just to see what would happen and legs...I haven't shaved my legs since I was 16! So that was weird to say the least. Hairs of course will continue to push through...so they are looking wilted for the most part.

Got a little silly and did the underarms twice, a couple days apart...and seems to be growing more slowly. Who knows really though. Seems so. I have to shave pits daily...so the slow growth was noticeable.

I bought the VISS primarily for my face...hormones have done a bit of a nasty number there to me. I am brunette,,,and so are the other aspects that made their presence known. The jury remains out on that one.

The photo rejuvenation bulb....well..it's not exactly working at present. Tried calling VISS, no answer, sent them an email last night, and have not heard back yet. Sad It did work once for a whole session...and seemed to be helpful...zapped away some redness which was kind of neat...but maybe that was just the OCM. Who knows?

The unit is very cute...I will give it that. Smaller than I expected...so...I would love to be able to rave about it...but I want that dang bulb to work properly and if not, would they consider replacing it? It is definitely wonky.

The lack of REAL reviews and not the you tube deal is what kind of gets me as well...and perhaps I have been duped. Time will tell. Two months within which to return the product, I am hoping that will NOT be the case.

I am not expecting a miracle here, a reduction would be lovely and if it works as they claim, I will be most satisfied.

I'll keep you posted as I am hoping that it WILL really work. My expectations are not through the roof though. I did the IPL deal with the Ruby Laser Dioide or whatever it's called the results were ...ok. But was a pain in the back end and I got burned twice, not fun. So...I'd rather take my chances at home. 2.5 years of it...and some of the same problems remain. GRrrrrr...so. We shall see.

Sorry, I can't be more helpful at this point.
sarah.november
5% products discount

Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
no no, that was very helpful actually!
anything about the VISS system from a real user is helpful really. i really do hope they reply you soon, and i wonder if that happens often...

but it seems like the hair removal system is slowly working? but like you said, too soon to tell.

as for the skin rejuvenation system, did it come with good instructions? when i go to the clinic to get an IPL laser treatment for my acne, they slather on this gel like substance on my face (i'm guessing it's because the light is intensely powerful, and without the gel, the light could damage my skin?!) ...for the VISS skin rejuvenation system, do you do anything like that? or do you "put" the light directly onto your face? it's those things i'm concerned about, because i'm really paranoid something terrible will happen to my face!!

but it seems like you didn't have any side effects from doing it once yet (touch wood!) what kind of skin do you have? oily? dry? combo? sensitive? any acne? scarring? and i'm sorry for my ignorance, but what does OCM stand for?
anyway, i'm sorry for all the questions, but it's so hard to find anything about it on the internet and you're really my only source of information!!
please please please keep us posted!
DragoN
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:55 am      Reply with quote
sarah.november wrote:
did it come with good instructions?

Minimal instructions...less than 150 words I am sure if I counted them with regards to using the rejuvenation light.

It did come with a tube/ canister of gel for use with the light. I was surprised as I did not think that was included Once I used it with gel, and once without...but then it went wonky as well. So...will try again later and see what happens. The instructions said to use twice a week for best results. There is NO information on what the *error* light means...which is what I got with the skin bulb and it not working as well.

My skin is/ was moderately oily, OCM = Oil cleaning method. there is a long thread on that here at EDS, worth trying , it worked for me Lovely thing for me as I was once hook line and sinker into only *oil free* products...and I can tell you I have absolutely reversed my tune on that. My skin looks great now. I bought the light for the odd acne thing, and also for fighting fine lines...figured, what the heck? IF it does both = COOL...if not...*sigh* I am just another sucker. Shock
sarah.november
5% products discount

Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:19 am      Reply with quote
dragoN,

did you ever hear back from VISS?

and your skin must be really strong to do the treatment without the gel!! speaking of which, do the instructions say ANYTHING about why one has to use the gel?? because i'm only guessing why...
if you've used it without the gel, and hadn't any reaction...the light can't be all that harmful??!
arg...i'm so tempted to get it...
DragoN
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:03 am      Reply with quote
sarah.november wrote:

did you ever hear back from VISS?

Nothing yet. Sent another email today as well. On Facebook is stated that for $50.00 extra they will give a 3 year warranty. So...why is that not on their main page?

They have a Facebook page which has comments, but I don't have or use Facebook and not going to join for that either.

Found another person on shesaid.com that has had the exact same problem with her machine.

Re: the *hair*...yes it does seem to do something..they do grow out looking drunk. Under arms are slower to return as well. The hairs do pull out with less to no resistance. It IS doing something.

Now...if I the darn thing would just WORK consistently without quitting and dying...that would be even better. Rolling Eyes

Give it a couple of days before you splurge ok? I will see what the customer service is really like and keep you posted.

Re: the Gel...no it doesn't hurt me without. The hair removal I did at level 6, it slightly stings, but nothing worse than the real deal at the hospital, no redness either.

Re: Face...only used up to level 2...no pain. Nada, but then again, maybe also no effect...so who really knows?

4.3 Skin rejuvenation p.13
VISS IPL can be paired with an optional skin rejuvenation cartridge that is available anywhere VISS IPL is sold. IPL skin rejuvenation works by emitting intense pulses of light to the skin, This is absorbed by structure in the skin that have darker color, namely blood vessels and pigmented areas. These dark structures instantaneously heat up and are damaged by this intense light. The body then repairs this minor damage , and in doig so the blood vessels and pigment spots are absorbed the body and disappear. Photo rejuvenation is effective against sun-damaged skin, age spots , rosacea, enlarged pores, acne, mild wrinkling and fine lines.

From the Manual word for word.

Use of said cartridge: P.23

6.8 Skin rejuvenation

Skin Rejuevation should be used on an as needed basis. Optimal results are usually achieved after 2-3 months , with use twice a week.

1. Apply the optional Skin Rejuvenation Pre- Treatment gel to prepare the skin and enhance results.

2. Insert the cartridge
3. Put on Safety glasses and follow steps provided in "Operation" section [ ch. 6.4 ) staying one inch away from the eye.

Note: Choose an intensity level from 1-5. Do not go beyond level 5. Follow tanning and sun exposure directions (Ch. 5.1)

4. Apply the optional facial mask after treatment to relax and replenish and rehydrate your skin.

I didn't get an optional facial mask in this shipment? Maybe my skin is Rhino hide and I don't know it...but it doesn't like cosmetics or blushes for some reason, reacts rather badly to that stuff.

There is also NOTHING in the manual about an extended warranty option.

I give them another 48 hours to respond to the second email...then I will call again and hopefully catch a Live person in the office. The Live Chat thing on their website doesn't seem to work all that well either...
sarah.november
5% products discount

Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:48 am      Reply with quote
oh wow, i don't have facebook either! and i thought i was the only one without...people are always pushing me to start up an account, but can't be bothered enough...
anyway, off topic! i did visit their facebook page just now though, and from the users' comments, it seems like a lot of people are liking it...but it also looks as if there are more customers who have been getting faulty machines!

other people having problems with the machine...not really a good sign. and on top of that, difficult to get a hold of customer service... arg.
DragoN
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:56 am      Reply with quote
sarah.november wrote:
.but it also looks as if there are more customers who have been getting faulty machines!

other people having problems with the machine...not really a good sign. and on top of that, difficult to get a hold of customer service... arg.

You got it...and still no answer at the office when I called their Vancouver number..which is where I also sent my payment. *sigh*...they were super fast on that aspect I can tell you.

It's after 0900 and the answering machine directs you to go to the website for immediate service...and that was...uh...useless.

Am betting if you email them a question about BUYING the unit...you will get a 24 hour turn around in response if not sooner.

The darn thing actually does seem to be working, when it IS working...but that is hit and miss at best just now...so I want another one. Pray

Edit: So now, the answering machine in working at VISS...and I am on hold...*ah* ....let's see how long this takes Embarassed 3 minutes and 45 and seconds and counting...

11 minutes...40 seconds...
DragoN
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:25 am      Reply with quote
18 minutes and some seconds...then asked to "leave a message"...
I left a message...let's hope the AM has an email waiting for me...right about now...I am not overly impressed.
BrookeAnne
5% products discount

Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:56 pm      Reply with quote
I was at the checkout page when I decided to look at this forum, I didn't push the button after reading this somewhat negative news regarding customer support. After researching the Tria, Silkn and Viss , the technical specs seemed best on the Viss. I was all ready to buy it but am very concerned about the customer service issue. I will def be following you guys to see what the final conclusion is on this.I don't have extra money to waste purchasing a product from a company that isn't going to be there after the sale.That's the one selling point that's in the Tria's favor. Brand Name and customer service.If in fact you get your issue resolved, then I will purchase it, and the skin cartridge as well. I am interested to see its ability to reduce spider veins and age spots, not that I'm old Wink. If I do purchase it I will for sure post the results regularly here. Thanks u guys for taking the time to post this information.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:56 pm      Reply with quote
Hello BrookeAnne,

I will keep this thread updated.

Last night after calling many times and not getting anyone on the phone. I left comments at two sites online that regularly pop up in a google search.

I received an email this morning regarding replacing the light rejuvenation bulb, however that is not the only problem. The machine itself is not working.

Set up the machine, very easy, then...maybe one shot...and it stops working. Error light and game over. Both light bulbs same problem. Once with the skin bulb, it was beeping that it was okay to reclick...and nothing. No power was coming to the clicking unit.
BrookeAnne wrote:
I don't have extra money to waste purchasing a product from a company that isn't going to be there after the sale.

Me neither and as such, I would like that it works and hope I am not being scammed.

Perhaps I am being impatient, possibly. $645.00 US on a machine that isn't working and I can't get a hold of anyone for several days and I am not thrilled.

It is very easy to set up bogus phone numbers to appear that one is an international company. They look real, the lines are all international, and can be set up through SKYPE without a problem. You can be based anywhere on the globe.

VISS appears to be based out of Vancouver as that is where I wired the money, but ship out of Korea.

Who knows what's what?

When I get my new unit and it works...cool.
Quote:
I was at the checkout page when I decided to look at this forum, I didn't push the button after reading this somewhat negative news regarding customer support.

I am glad to hear that. I hope that I am not being too negative, however I would rather be straight up about what is happening with this rather pricey purchase. Too many scams out there as it is...let's hope this is not another one.
DennisVuitton
5% products discount

Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:26 am      Reply with quote
I bought the Viss a month after it came out. And I had no problems with customer service or anything. Paid my money, and received it a couple of days later.

I haven't had any problems with it at all. But I was being too impatient and wanted quick results so I dialed it to level 8. Unfortunately my skin complexion was a little too dark for it. And I was left with dark patched of skin the the shapes of rectangles which looked like I tanned. It took a week for fade. And now the patches seem to have whitened my skin haha. So I guess the Viss is a 3 in one device. Hair removal, skin whitening and face.

But now I seem to be experiencing problems with customer service as well. I emailed them 2 days ago and have not got a reply yet. My devise is still working, I'm emailing about a personal question.

I wonder what's happened to them.

I'm certain that it's not a scam. Maybe they just need to get some stuff sorted out. I don't know. But I hope they fix this issue soon.
sarah.november
5% products discount

Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
DennisVuitton,

i'm glad nothing happened to your skin Smile but be careful! did you purchase the skin rejuvenation system as well?

DragoN,
any news? will you be getting a new machine??

BrookeAnne,
I'm just like you! I'm really tempted to get it as well. even with these complaints going around, a part of me just wants to bite the bullet and get it...
BrookeAnne
5% products discount

Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
DennisVuitton wrote:
Unfortunately my skin complexion was a little too dark for it. And I was left with dark patched of skin the the shapes of rectangles which looked like I tanned. It took a week for fade. And now the patches seem to have whitened my skin haha.

I am curious what areas you treated ? Have you used it on your face ?

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:43 pm      Reply with quote
sarah.november wrote:
I'm just like you! I'm really tempted to get it as well. even with these complaints going around, a part of me just wants to bite the bullet and get it...

Please....don't. Not yet. If you get a lemon...then what? Same deal as myself and others.

I finally received an email from them, two in fact.After posting on the Youtube site. They offered to take back the machine and refund to my credit card...I didn't pay by credit card, and I want a machine that works. I sent a wire transfer.

There has not been one time that my calls have been answered anywhere on the globe that I called. I check time zones, so that was not an excuse.

DennisVuitton wrote:
But now I seem to be experiencing problems with customer service as well.

I am glad that your machine is working consistently...I think it does have some effect. Which is why I simply want a machine replacement. However, it seems that they are a bit slow and either:

1) a one man office with no receptionist, which is easy to do with Skype and make it appear international when in fact it is not.

The Singapore number doesn't exist. ??? I checked ... Sad

2) They are really new, and pumping out yet another product and doing most of their selling via facebook.
3) It's a halfway scam set up through a Korean manufacturer with a North American front man.

All numbers that I have called lead to the same thing...nothing.

I am not too thrilled. It seems that there have been others with the same problem with their machines, and then there is nothing further to say whether or not the problem was resolved.

Also...I posted on the VISS feedback thread and that was not placed up there with the rest...go figure.

I have used all three of the bulbs and the same thing happens...it works for about 5 minutes or less..than I get an error light and then it simply won't work at all. Nothing. Was zapping my legs...and got through half of one. Not good.

Back to reliable wax it seems, with my fancy $545.00 US machine sitting there useless.

This was their eventual email and my response

Date: Tuesday, August 10, 2010, 10:35 AM

Dear customer,

We’re sorry that the VISS IPL is defective.

Please send the defective VISS IPL via Express Mail Service (EMS) to

VISS Beauty, Inc.

Gang seo-gu Hwagok 1Dong 368-1

Youngjin B/D #202

Seoul, Korea

Please provide me with the amount you have spent so I can refund the costs incurred on your credit card.

Please provide us with a tracking number to expedite the process.

Thank you!
----------------------------------------------
Hello Michael,

I have called your offices without much success. I would like to have a replacement unit. All three bulbs that I have used stop working, it is not the bulbs, it is the machine that quits after less than 5 minutes.

Will VISS honor it's warranty of replacing the machine should it be found to be defective? As you are aware, my purchase was cash. No credit card to send money back to. I simply wish to have a machine that is working consistently.

It is packed and ready to go...however I would really prefer some form of confirmation from you with regards to getting a replacement before I ship it anywhere. I would also prefer that the cash is in the bank or I have my replacement in hand before doing so. I expressed in faith in your company by paying cash upfront, and you delivered on your product, I also realize that you cannot possibly check each unit personally.

I am posting on several skin care forums with other people who are interested in the machine, there are over a 1000 views on one thread alone and these people would really like to know how we manage to resolve this problem before they purchase.

I hope you feel I am not being too unreasonable , that I am acting in good faith and we can resolve this issue of a defective machine to the benefit of both.

Sincerely,
DragoN

I have not had the machine 3 weeks....it went wonky after the third use.

So far,...nothing back from them. *sigh*

Last night....called the UK office= Nothing
Called the Vancouver office = Nothing
Called Australia earlier in the day = Nothing
As for Singapore...invalid number.

Your guess is as good as mine ladies.
BrookeAnne
5% products discount

Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:56 pm      Reply with quote
I don't think I would want to have to send something to Korea if I had a problem. I don't have that kind of patience. Its looking like more and more the Tria will be my choice, I just was really interested in the larger treatment area and the skin rejuv function as well. The Tria has the Brand behind it and a fully functional customer service department. For me to buy the Viss would be a spin of the dice, maybe I would get a good unit and be OK or I wouldn't and be in the same boat you are in.....I am really disappointed though. Maybe Ill wait just a bit longer to see what happens, but like I say I am impatient Rolling Eyes

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:14 pm      Reply with quote
Brooke Anne, sorry for the bad news...however, if you are considering it and really want it...maybe a gentle kick in their Keester with regards to what you stated just above may be worth it to them too.

The unit really does have an effect...when it IS working. The tria burns out and you have to replace the whole thing...this not, if the unit doesn't fry.

So....much like yourself thinking about these things...I opted for the VISS...and when it works, as Denise vuitton stated...it's not a bad thing..BUT...there is that nasty BUT....if it doesn't, you are hooped.

Perhaps lighting a fire under their back ends would improve their response to customers and thereby improve their sales...???

I for one would appreciate it if you sent them such a suggestion. Win Win for all parties concerned.

They are super fast to respond to purchasing the unit,.,..the other side of the coin...is they may need a shove when it comes to customer service...when it hits the bottom line for them, perhaps they will pay closer attention...is my thought.
DennisVuitton
5% products discount

Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:29 pm      Reply with quote
BrookeAnne wrote:
am curious what areas you treated ? Have you used it on your face ?

I treated my arms. Never my face before. With my legs I used the SIlk'n Sensepil.

You know how the unexposed areas are much lighter in colour than the exposed areas? My legs and arms are much darker then my upper legs and stomach area haha. Lots of sun exposure. So that's why. So there are different levels of intensity for different parts of my body.

And I'm using the Silk'n just because it much weaker than IPL but not as effective as I've found it only sends the hairs into a long resting phase. It uses HPL (The silk'n). So that was money wasted. But I'm using up all the bulb so it's not a total waste then will be selling it on ebay.[quote]

I wouldn't really go for the Tria as you can't replace the bulb. And like the comment above said, if the unit fries you've got to buy a new one. Plus, treatment size is small! One fully charged Tria can do the size of your hand. And charging time is ridiculous. 2 hours with fan on, and 8 without.

The Silk'n is a good system. Though results aren't permanent. Just long lasting. Customer service is exellent. But the only problem is that they don't ship worldwide. Which is a problem for me.

WIth the Viss, I can't say that the results are permanent or anything like that just yet. I'll have to wait and see.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:09 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |