Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
VISS IPL
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
blw

Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
Clippered1, Thank you for your post.

What hair removal treatment do you use before you carbon dye? waxing, tweezing or epilator?

I've been looking at buying carbon dye from ebay and see they sell an atomized one. Would that be a good way to apply the dye or would you still go for the paint brush effect?

Thanks,

Bonnie
clippered1
5% products discount

Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
blw wrote:
Clippered1, Thank you for your post.

What hair removal treatment do you use before you carbon dye? waxing, tweezing or epilator?

I've been looking at buying carbon dye from ebay and see they sell an atomized one. Would that be a good way to apply the dye or would you still go for the paint brush effect?

Thanks,

Bonnie

Bonnie, when I purchased blue carbon dye via eBay, a spray-on version was not available. However, if I was buying carbon dye now, I am sure I'd opt for that to avoid the hassle of application.

I epilate using a Braun epilator I purchased from Amazon a few years ago. It's quick and efficient and relatively pain-free, though that may be the result of me having used it quite a few times. At least now with the help of my VISS, epilated hair is not continuing to grow back as it did before.

I believe I read that you plan to use the carbon dye method to clear the light-colored hair on your face. I would suggest you shop for an epilator designed to be gentle when used on the face. Amazon reviews are a good source of feedback on that sort of thing. Also, you may want to start at a lower setting on your VISS... perhaps 4 to see how sensitive your face is the IPL treatments.

Hope this helps,

clippered1
blw

Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:29 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Clippered1.

I was thinking I would probably wax the face as that would easier/quicker thus less painful. I'm more worried about epilating other sensitive areas if you get my drift lol.

I ended up ordering the plain carbon dye as the atomizer ones aren't available to be posted to Australia. Is the Carbon Dye liquid or powder? I guess I could always put it in a container with an spritzer top??

Hope to receive my Viss next wee! Can't wait!!!
dil

Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:15 am      Reply with quote
The dye is a dark blue liquid

I've heard a number of people give warnings about scarring from waxing/epilating the face. I don't have the guts to do either myself.
Kalista

Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:20 pm      Reply with quote
I can't believe I found this forum! I bought a Tria a while back. Sold it on eBay after the first use because of the time it took and because the batteries ran out before I needed. Then, I bought a Silk'n. I used it once but, for some reason, stopped using it and became disillusioned. I sold that on eBay, too.

But then I started participating in a home-use IPL study at my doctor's. . they're testing a machine called the myElos (different from the one with a similar name that's mentioned on this forum), which isn't sold here, yet. But it's sold in Europe and Israel. I got great results immediately with that machine, the lamps last for 12000 flashes, I think. So, I started re-researching IPLs to try again. I could buy a myElos on eBay for about $900 but realized I may never be able to get lamps or service, so I went with the VISS, which I hadn't heard of earlier. Actually, when I saw the Skin Rejuvenation lamp option, I thought it was a better choice.

I used it for the first few times over the last month. Additionally, I ordered the skin rejuvenation lamp and another additional hair removal lamp because I missed the previous sales. And, Simone from customer service, told me that if I ordered two lamps, he could refund me $30. Since shipping was $35 (free ship offer was finished), I decided to order the additional lamp and get the $30.

Anyways, the reason I am so happy to have found all of you is because I found A DIFFERENT forum (hairtell) that bashed all these home-use machines yesterday. i was really worried that I made a mistake (even though I have seen improvement). Seeing that all of you have gotten great results makes me feel great about this.

In the doctor's study I'm participating in, he goes over and over the area he's doing with the myElos (just underarms and a 4-5 inch square on my arms) and I have been coming in weekly for about two months. None of that hair grew back and I go weekly. So, I figured I should do weekly with the VISS, too. Maybe that was wrong, but that's what I did. They also said go over right to left and then up and down. .. and then repeat. So, I followed those same instructions with the VISS, even though the instructions said to do less.

What I found is that all the fuzzy hair on my face is gone, but that there were several coarse disgusting hairs that were still there. I have been tweezing for years and years, but this time I shaved so that I could treat these hairs. Finally, the other day, I was so sick of it, I finally succumbed to the tweezers anyways. And, I did another treatment right before I tweezed and right afterwards.

In the past, I have coarse hairs that pop out DAILY. And, seriously, I mean DAILY. .. i realize they are likely not the same hairs because of the hair growth phases. But, every day I can feel sharp stubble and hit the tweezers. However, after I finally tweezed these out (and I'm not sure they were in there tight anymore or not), I had NO stubble the next day. None! And, it's been YEARS!!! So, it's really gone. I know I have to keep treating the area and that's perfectly reasonable and easy to do. But, the idea that I don't have any coarse hairs that I can feel, is just amazing to me.

I think I overdid the treatments, though-- at least the times or the settings (I think I did up to five on my face), so my skin was looking pretty bad. I decided to use the skin rejuvenation lamp a try, hoping it would at least give a little improvement. I did that at setting 5, too.

What I didn't realize, though, is that I had really probably done too much with the hair removal lamp, and my skin was in the process of peeling. So, in the shower, I exfoliated with my fingers and all that dry peeling stuff came off and my skin was soft and clear and my pores just a teeny bit more refined.

NOT PERFECT, but a start. My sun spots are still there (slight on my cheeks and forehead, but two larger ones on the sides of my nose). That's what I'm hoping to get rid of with the rejuvenation lamp. Also, I did the spider veins (flat, but discolored; no lumpy veins) on my ankles this morning. Obviously no changes yet.

Here's my question: I know that there are supposed to be different settings when targeting spider veins or broken capillaries than when targeting sun spots or sun damage and when targeting wrinkles (I know IPL probably doesn't work on wrinkles, but I have a few lines around my eyes I'll treat just in case). But, these instructions do not differentiate.

What do you think? If I can take a setting of 5, can that feasibly work on both the veins AND the sunspots? The fake-VISS on the ALIBABA site talks about two different Skin rejuvenation lamps, one of them blue. VISS doesn't sell that one, though, and I received the yellow one from them (not red, as one other poster said). They seem to know little about the skin rejuvenation lamp-- I've talked to Liliana, also. Does anyone know anything about this?

Thanks!

Also, I ordered the Carbon Dye tonight since I've noticed a couple of my hairs have been white. But, they're not there right now-- I'm not sure why. Still, I bought the dye in case they come back so I can be ready to zap those into oblivion too!
shqiptare

Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:30 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

Iīm using the Carbon dye 3-4 times now - itīs amazing - most (70-80%) of the hair in the bikini-area and chin are gone - the still-growing hair in the Bikini-area is much softer, nearly untouchable Very Happy
The growing coarse hair on the chin ist still coarse, but much less Very Happy
The skin is great and i feel so released Very Happy

My legs(skin) are fine, too. I was now on holidays and i didnīt need any depilator - ok except the tweezers for eyebrows and Rolling Eyes the rest of the chin-hair.....
Itīs Cool
monroe444

Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
blw wrote:
Thanks Clippered1.

I was thinking I would probably wax the face as that would easier/quicker thus less painful.

I think I read on the VISS site that if you wax you have to wait a while before you can use the VISS.

I'm thinking about buying one so I haven't tried it myself yet. I'm interested in this carbon dye thing though, my hair is kind of light.
Kalista

Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
monroe444 wrote:
blw wrote:
Thanks Clippered1.

I was thinking I would probably wax the face as that would easier/quicker thus less painful.

I think I read on the VISS site that if you wax you have to wait a while before you can use the VISS.

I'm thinking about buying one so I haven't tried it myself yet. I'm interested in this carbon dye thing though, my hair is kind of light.

If you're not using carbon dye, then you have to wait awhile after waxing; that's true. But, if you are using dye, you'd want to wax, tweeze, or use an epilator asap (up to a day according to one posted here) right before using the VISS.

Here's something to consider, too. The dye might not even be an option at some point. I used the VISS and have had minimal hairgrowth since. I posted a few days ago and had NO stubble, but today I have a few hairs that are blonde and much softer than the hard coarse hair I used to have. And they are BLONDE or WHITE. Which means, the VISS would now most likely have no effect at all UNLESS I epilate and then use the dye. So, at some point, when the hair turns white, you really probably HAVE to use the dye otherwise the IPL won't even work at all.
blw

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Guys,

So I finally got my Viss last night. This morning I IPL's my under arms, face and full bikini area. It wasn't at all painful or unpleasant. A little awkward positioning the wand in certain areas Wink. I also tried all the different settings from 4 to 8 just to see how it felt.

I still haven't gotten my Carbon Dye so doing the face was just a bit of a test. Afterwards I used the Rejuvenation bulb and did my face. One question, what happens if you DON'T use the gel they give you. I thought it was an after gel and didn't use it before hands 'whoops Wink' anyway, has anyone used it without the conductive gel and if so, had any reactions. Would you get a better result using the gel?

Not much is written on here about the Photo rejuvenation aspect of Viss and I would love to hear about people and their attempts in removing unwanted pigment, freckling, pimple scars, wrinkles etc.

xx B
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
blw wrote:
Hey Guys,

So I finally got my Viss last night. This morning I IPL's my under arms, face and full bikini area. It wasn't at all painful or unpleasant. A little awkward positioning the wand in certain areas Wink. I also tried all the different settings from 4 to 8 just to see how it felt.

I still haven't gotten my Carbon Dye so doing the face was just a bit of a test. Afterwards I used the Rejuvenation bulb and did my face. One question, what happens if you DON'T use the gel they give you. I thought it was an after gel and didn't use it before hands 'whoops Wink' anyway, has anyone used it without the conductive gel and if so, had any reactions. Would you get a better result using the gel?

Not much is written on here about the Photo rejuvenation aspect of Viss and I would love to hear about people and their attempts in removing unwanted pigment, freckling, pimple scars, wrinkles etc.

xx B

The gel is used to conduct the laser into the skin. I don't think you have done any harm by not using it, but you might not have done much good either!

So far, I'm impressed with the hair removal side of things. My regrowth has been very minimal. Can't see any benefit from using the rejuvenation head though. It has made no impact on my broken caps - but I will keep on going with it though.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
double post - I think it happens when you hit the submit button and it's taking ages so you hit it again!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:25 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
double post - I think it happens when you hit the submit button and it's taking ages so you hit it again!

Thanks, I must have done that, but I was sure I didn't.

I'm reposting a question I wrote a couple of days ago-- I really hope someone has an answer or at least some thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Re: skin rejuvenation lamp: I know that there are supposed to be different settings when targeting spider veins or broken capillaries than when targeting sun spots or sun damage and when targeting wrinkles (I know IPL probably doesn't work on wrinkles, but I have a few lines around my eyes I'll treat just in case). But, these instructions do not differentiate.

What do you think? If I can take a setting of 5, can that feasibly work on both the veins AND the sunspots? The fake-VISS on the ALIBABA site talks about two different Skin rejuvenation lamps, one of them blue. VISS doesn't sell that one, though, and I received the yellow one from them (not red, as one other poster said). They seem to know little about the skin rejuvenation lamp-- I've talked to Liliana, also. Does anyone know anything about this?
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:29 am      Reply with quote
Kalista wrote:
Keliu wrote:

Thanks, I must have done that, but I was sure I didn't.

I'm reposting a question I wrote a couple of days ago-- I really hope someone has an answer or at least some thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Re: skin rejuvenation lamp: I know that there are supposed to be different settings when targeting spider veins or broken capillaries than when targeting sun spots or sun damage and when targeting wrinkles (I know IPL probably doesn't work on wrinkles, but I have a few lines around my eyes I'll treat just in case). But, these instructions do not differentiate.

It doesn't say anything in the instructions about using different settings for different conditions. It just says not to use above 5 for skin rejuvenation. I've been using 8 and it's perfectly tolerable although I can't seen any results.

I know the professional devices have settings for various skin conditions - but I wouldn't think that the VISS is powerful enough for this to be an issue.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:08 pm      Reply with quote
I have level 3 skin, according to my dermatologist who I saw today. I do have some sun damage, though, so it's darker in some areas.

My carbon dye came the other day and I used it today. First I epilated with my Emjoi epilator I just got (NOT AS GOOD AS MY OLD BRAUN which I don't have anymore. . . get the Braun if you're thinking of buying one. It's more $$ but worth it).

Then I applied the Carbon Dye and attempted to wipe it off quickly. It dried so fast, I wasn't able to wipe it off so fast. And, when I did wipe parts off and look close at my face, I couldn't see any darker pores filled with dye.

Can someone who's been using this (Viperfox, Portland, Clipper, etc) comment on this? Most of the hair on my face is fine, but I have some very coarse dark hair (now blondish since IPL) on my chin/upper lip.

Still, the rest is also dark, just finer, and I thought I'd do the whole face.

But, my skin was darker from the dye, I used a level 5 (probably too high; I should have re-read this thread before doing the treatment) and now my face looks blotchy. I'm not worried yet, I'm sure it will go away, but I would like to be able to get the dye IN my pores/follicles and my skin NOT so dark from the dye. . . wiping it off really didn't take off the dye first.

Help, please?
monroe444

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
deniselind wrote:
does anyone know if this is safe to use for a complete brazilian, meaning the back side and all? I'm a bit nervous about that...

Thanks!

Did your question ever get answered? Will anyone please answer this for me too? I just got my VISS but now I'm scared to use it!
shqiptare

Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:08 am      Reply with quote
I did brazilia and it works - but you need much more sessions before seeing the bigger results. So I began with carbon dye Wink
The dye was the missing part Very Happy since then it gets better and better. Even the still growing hair ist so fine and soft, you might think that its nothing there Wink
PosyLee
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:51 pm      Reply with quote
With the forum playing up it has taken me literally weeks to get through this thread. At last I have Smile

I am really interested in trying the carbon dye method. I'll be using it with a my Silkn machine. Thing is that I am interested in blasting the peach fuzz on my face. Has anyone had success with the blue dye on fine facial hair? And what about removing the blue colour from the face? I don't want to end up looking like a smurf! Embarassed

Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:35 am      Reply with quote
It works on the facial hair, too.
Iīm using the detergent for clothes for cleaning the dye off, nothing else.
dil

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:57 pm      Reply with quote
PosyLee wrote:
With the forum playing up it has taken me literally weeks to get through this thread. At last I have Smile

I am really interested in trying the carbon dye method. I'll be using it with a my Silkn machine. Thing is that I am interested in blasting the peach fuzz on my face. Has anyone had success with the blue dye on fine facial hair? And what about removing the blue colour from the face? I don't want to end up looking like a smurf! Embarassed

I did one treatment on my face after waxing my THICK hairs off. After the dye I went from looking baby's tail smooth to 5 o'clock shadow. The dye in the follicles looked just like hairs. As long as you use a method like clippered1's (wipe it off immediately after applying and rubbing in; each stroke) you will find only a slight blue tint, and it should wash off fine in one or two showers. I did it just before bed, showered, and showered again in the morning and it was all gone.
Hairy Fellaa

Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
Hey there, i've been following this thread and from what i have seen it looks like i may give the Viss a try. I'm a pretty hairy male that is looking to get rid of thick chest and back hair. Im a prime candidate based on my skin tone and I just want to know if anyone else (preferably a male) had any luck with coarse back and chest hair.

P.S.: i am aware effects are not permanent (no treatment is) but how long after a full cycle of treatment (6 months+ of treatment) do these effects last (assuming it actually reduces and removes most of the hair)

Thanks!
bioblanca

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:56 am      Reply with quote
Hello all,

I just bought my VISS kit along with the the skin rejuvenation lamp. My goals are to get rid of or lessen the hair on my face, abdomen, and thighs. I'm a woman and am 24 years old.

I do want to note that I have a hormonal condition, i.e. elevated prolactin levels. I am currently undergoing treatment, however, my hair growth only seems to have slowed and not even that much, really. I am hoping that with VISS, I can slow this growth further. I realize that it will not eliminate my hair. From what I know, electrolysis is the ONLY FDA-approved hair REMOVAL treatment and it gave me horrible breakouts and was way too time-consuming.

I have had excess hair issues since I was about 11 or 12 as well as acne. The acne has calmed down a lot since I started getting treatment for my elevated prolactin levels (about 7 months ago) but now I just have a bunch of brown scars. This is why I also purchased the skin rejuvenation lamp.

If VISS helps with even ONE of these issues, I will be very happy Smile

Thanks for all of your posts, I waited a long time before I bought the product. I'll keep you all posted on my progress! Smile
DragoN
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:16 am      Reply with quote
Shy of a year since I first posted about the VISS and I have been a putz about updates and all that..in short, Great little machine. Very happy with the results. I have not been a good little trooper with it as I admit, it bores me to tears to do the legs. However, the growth rate there is beyond slow...it's great and same with every other location that has been zapped with it.

Re: rejuvenation lamp...I have not been using it. Been having some good results with my serums so was not really necessary.
bioblanca

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:49 am      Reply with quote
ugh, I could have tried out my VISS today but it's unfortunate that VISS ships with DHL. They didn't knock, I've been sitting in my living room all day and I'm literally right next to the door Sad and I can't go pick it up!

Also, I didn't even know that it had shipped as my order status still said "processing" this morning.

Now I have to wait until Tuesday Sad oh well....
jacaline

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:11 pm      Reply with quote
bioblanca wrote:
Hello all,

I just bought my VISS kit along with the the skin rejuvenation lamp. My goals are to get rid of or lessen the hair on my face, abdomen, and thighs. I'm a woman and am 24 years old.

I do want to note that I have a hormonal condition, i.e. elevated prolactin levels. I am currently undergoing treatment, however, my hair growth only seems to have slowed and not even that much, really. I am hoping that with VISS, I can slow this growth further. I realize that it will not eliminate my hair. From what I know, electrolysis is the ONLY FDA-approved hair REMOVAL treatment and it gave me horrible breakouts and was way too time-consuming.

I have had excess hair issues since I was about 11 or 12 as well as acne. The acne has calmed down a lot since I started getting treatment for my elevated prolactin levels (about 7 months ago) but now I just have a bunch of brown scars. This is why I also purchased the skin rejuvenation lamp.

Thanks for all of your posts, I waited a long time before I bought the product. I'll keep you all posted on my progress! Smile

I'm not familiar with your condition or anything, but I can say with all sincerity that it has worked woooooooonders on the hair on my face, which I had also been struggling with. it was very obvious, very noticeable, very... masculine. I literally have never been happier about it. Though I will say this, I suppose because the follicles and pores were getting clogged by the hairs, my face did start breaking out, but after scrubbing with a loofa, it seems to have cleared up quite a bit.

anyway, not that you need any more reassurance, but I am ecstatic with my results and I can only hope it works just as well for you!!

p.s. my sister had been using it on her stomach and saw wonderful results as well!

ALSO! I had some acne scarring as well, and that new Estee Lauder product has been working wonders as well, just a side note haha
bioblanca

Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
jacaline wrote:
bioblanca wrote:
Hello all,

I'm not familiar with your condition or anything, but I can say with all sincerity that it has worked woooooooonders on the hair on my face, which I had also been struggling with. it was very obvious, very noticeable, very... masculine. I literally have never been happier about it. Though I will say this, I suppose because the follicles and pores were getting clogged by the hairs, my face did start breaking out, but after scrubbing with a loofa, it seems to have cleared up quite a bit.

anyway, not that you need any more reassurance, but I am ecstatic with my results and I can only hope it works just as well for you!!

p.s. my sister had been using it on her stomach and saw wonderful results as well!

ALSO! I had some acne scarring as well, and that new Estee Lauder product has been working wonders as well, just a side note haha

That's very reassuring! Thanks.

What product are you referring to?
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:06 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinÂŪ |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |