Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
VISS IPL
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Laurin
5% products discount

Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:59 am      Reply with quote
I want to add my appreciation to you DragoN and others for the informational reports you have posted. I have decided to get the VISS now, when the $ comes in. (Just got one of those nasty camera tickets that cost me $100. !ouch!

I am also glad to see you are not risking your skin by going up too high, which helps others like me who also prefer not to take chances, so this is good news. Thanks for posting your numbers, very helpful. Exclamation

DragoN wrote:
Yes...I am, and at the lower settings. I am not so brave to go over #6.

Skin bulb only at #3.

Major difference in underarms and bikini line. Legs....I think that will take a bit longer. They do grow out looking drunk and pull out easily.

The facial wild cats...the problem is not severe, mind you, I utterly loathe facial hair. They are very fine, but the dark ones...pull out. There were 2 thicker ones...and they have not been seen in quite a while Very Happy

It's just a really great little machine...can't say much more. Worth the money.<--- I don't say that about too many things...so take it for what it's worth. [ my 2NT on an internet forum!] Seriously though...if you don't have one, get one.
DragoN
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
*blush*

When I started this thread I had no idea about the machine either. Most of what I found online seemed bogus advertising to me and too many complaints that went unresolved. Or no feedback to the contrary.

Now...I am really happy I splurged and bought it. It is really worth the money.

I can get IPL done here for less than in the USA, but even then...only one area, with the VISS I can do other areas that I would not in a million years ask a doctor or tech to do for me: Far less money and time wasted.

Two in one machine, skin improvement and hair removal. Nothing to complain about.

3 year warranty to boot!!! I like that too.

I hope that when you get your machine you will be as pleased with it as I have.
Harpy

Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:16 am      Reply with quote
Sorry it's been so long on my updates! I'm glad to hear everyone is happy so far with their viss! I myself am pretty happy as well! I have done 3 treatments total, every two weeks, after the first two treatments I noticed great improvement in the hair growing slower, and finer. As of yet, I haven't noticed the hair growing lighter, or 'drunk'.

So, a question for those of you doing hair removal, about how many treatments has it been since you noticed lighter, and 'drunk' hair? I was mostly using my viss on 6 for sensitive areas, 7 for my legs and pits - last week I bumped both numbers up one.
portland
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:36 pm      Reply with quote
Hi there... here is my update results. I can say that has make miracles in some areas, when other areas still nothing. For my experience i recomend IPL for not coarse hair in extended areas, and laser diode for coarse hair in small areas. Because with with viss i did not have important results with very coarse hair. YET!

After 2 treatment 35% hair reduction in legs. Lot of bald patches .
20% hair reduction in arms, this hair take longer in fall, some hairs fall after 20 days at the date starting the treatment.
0% hair reduction in face. This hair grows still coarse, but the growing is much slower. =( I guess this is because the follicle is deeper in skin.
Abdomen 90% hair reduction ... I cant believe when i saw this. after 2 treatments, there is almost no hair.
Underarms 35% hair reduction and but MUCH finer.

i started at 5 october. These are my results at today 25 october

Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:41 am      Reply with quote
portland wrote:
Hi there... here is my update results. I can say that has make miracles in some areas, when other areas still nothing. For my experience i recommend IPL for not coarse hair in extended areas, and laser diode for coarse hair in small areas. Because with with viss i did not have important results with very coarse hair. YET!

I agree with you Portland. After 45 days with 4 treatments, there are still no noticeable results in areas with coarse hair like underarms. In the other side there are excellent results in arms, legs and face(I am a female).
i was so disappointed after my third treatment, but a friend told me that she had an IPL hair treatment in a dermatology centre and she noticed the results after 3 months, so that makes me more satisfied with my viss.
Laurin
5% products discount

Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:28 am      Reply with quote
Thank you portland, that is very helpful. Very encouraging for some areas, not so much in others, but hopefully the non responsive areas will respond soon. 20 days is still a pretty short time so I hope it is only a matter of a bit more treatment. Please continue to keep us informed as you progress!

portland wrote:
Hi there... here is my update results. I can say that has make miracles in some areas, when other areas still nothing. For my experience i recomend IPL for not coarse hair in extended areas, and laser diode for coarse hair in small areas. Because with with viss i did not have important results with very coarse hair. YET!

After 2 treatment 35% hair reduction in legs. Lot of bald patches.
20% hair reduction in arms, this hair take longer in fall, some hairs fall after 20 days at the date starting the treatment.
0% hair reduction in face. This hair grows still coarse, but the growing is much slower. =( I guess this is because the follicle is deeper in skin.
Abdomen 90% hair reduction ... I cant believe when i saw this. after 2 treatments, there is almost no hair.
Underarms 35% hair reduction and but MUCH finer.

i started at 5 october. These are my results at today 25 october
STONENAL

Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
hi guys, I just found this place and it's awesome, finally real people with real experiences!
I purchased my viss about 3 weeks ago. I am latina so my skin is kind of light brown. I used the machine at 5 level (hair removal) the first time. I was surprised by how many red spots I got, and my legs were burning so bad!!! I rarely burn myself with the sun so I thought my skin was ok. I applied Aloe vera, cream, etc
It took almost 24 hours for the pain to go away. The red spots disappeared the following day but I ended up with dark spots, not everywhere but in some places with the shape of the light bulb. At the beginning I thought I overlapped and I burnt my skin, but the second time around I made sure I did not overlap and I still burnt myself.
Dont get me wrong, I think the machine works, I have bold patches with no hair only after my 2nd treatment, but the marks that I have are terrible! My legs look like I was cooked on the grill or burnt with a radiator. I decided to take pics and send them to VISS suggesting maybe the surface of the light bulb was overheating and burning my skin??? anyway, they apologized and suggested I should use the setting in level 3. they are sending me a new machine.
Did any of you burn yourselves? I am not sure my marks will go away!
portland
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:17 pm      Reply with quote
STONENAL wrote:
hi guys, I just found this place and it's awesome, finally real people with real experiences!
I purchased my viss about 3 weeks ago. I am latina so my skin is kind of light brown. I used the machine at 5 level (hair removal) the first time. I was surprised by how many red spots I got, and my legs were burning so bad!!! I rarely burn myself with the sun so I thought my skin was ok. I applied Aloe vera, cream, etc
It took almost 24 hours for the pain to go away. The red spots disappeared the following day but I ended up with dark spots, not everywhere but in some places with the shape of the light bulb. At the beginning I thought I overlapped and I burnt my skin, but the second time around I made sure I did not overlap and I still burnt myself.
Dont get me wrong, I think the machine works, I have bold patches with no hair only after my 2nd treatment, but the marks that I have are terrible! My legs look like I was cooked on the grill or burnt with a radiator. I decided to take pics and send them to VISS suggesting maybe the surface of the light bulb was overheating and burning my skin??? anyway, they apologized and suggested I should use the setting in level 3. they are sending me a new machine.

I had the same problem. Because i'm skin type 4... i used on level 5 .. and i got this problem in upper legs.. the solution is preecoling the skin before IPL. (use a block of ice, cool the surface area of skin to be treated, dry with towel, and then zap it).

The patches eventually will go away naturally, but it may take several months, maybe when your finished the hair removal process. I recomend you to speed up this process with Hydroquinone 4%. I faded this patches in 2 weeks.

And make sure not to burn your skin again.

Unfortunatelly,we have brown skin, and the treatment will be longer for us, and as the light is absorbed by the pigment of our skin, we need to precool the area. When your skin is over 45ºC, can cause hyperpigmentation. But i can tell you that this risks of IPL are nothing compared to laser diode, when burning makes heavy hyperpigmentations for our type of skin.

For my experience, never use VISS over level 3 in upper legs and bikini area for your skin type. You have light brown skin, BUT your skin es prone to hyperpigmentation, specially in this sensitive areas.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:21 am      Reply with quote
thanks Porland!
there is something weird though, the marks are not in a sensitive area, they are random and on my lower legs. I have tested one zap on my arm when I just got the unit and it was ok, not even red, I did the same last week and I got burnt
I am pretty sure there is something wrong with the machine, the bulb is overheating but I have not read anywhere that you are supposed to let the unit cool off every so often so I don't know why is burning me.
Have you tried the viss on your face? I was told not to do it on my face?
thx!
portland
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:02 am      Reply with quote
STONENAL wrote:
thanks Porland!
there is something weird though, the marks are not in a sensitive area, they are random and on my lower legs. I have tested one zap on my arm when I just got the unit and it was ok, not even red, I did the same last week and I got burnt
I am pretty sure there is something wrong with the machine, the bulb is overheating but I have not read anywhere that you are supposed to let the unit cool off every so often so I don't know why is burning me.
Have you tried the viss on your face? I was told not to do it on my face?
thx!

Yes i have tried in face... it's very much slower the process. After 2 treatments, on friday comes my 3º treatment in face, and now 0% hair hair reduction. But it is doing something, because i have noticed that the hair is growing like drunk, i mean in every directions, and like 10 or 12 hairs have been fall. Not significant hair reduction yet.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
I'm happy to say that I'm finally a believer of Viss!!! I'm basically hairless on my armpits (a few strands left, I mean maybe 3 or so and not exaggerating!) Most of it just fell on it's own when I exfoliated my skin. At Least 50% reduction and the same thing a lot of the hair just fell out when I exfoliate! Bikini line same story, at least 50% reduction but still have some discoloration, nothing too bad though. Overall I'm extremely happy with my results! Now I'm hoping the results would actually last! I was a big skeptic before but now I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family. I'll keep everybody updated since I only did 3 treatments and now I would just do it every 14 days - as recommended since I was doing it like every 10 days! Good Luck everyone! Very Happy
4me2have
5% products discount

Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:56 pm      Reply with quote
Do you guys really find it painful at the higher levels?

I'm always using level 8 (I'm very white, almost like a ghost, lol) and i'd equate it to the snap of a rubber band. Not overly painful, and definitely not as bad as waxing.

I tried taking a patch of un-shaved hair and zapping it. Stung, smelt odd, and you could see the hairs were burnt, but nothing that would make me start crying in pain.
jxxy22

Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:25 am      Reply with quote
4me2have wrote:
Do you guys really find it painful at the higher levels?

I'm always using level 8 (I'm very white, almost like a ghost, lol) and i'd equate it to the snap of a rubber band. Not overly painful, and definitely not as bad as waxing.

I tried taking a patch of un-shaved hair and zapping it. Stung, smelt odd, and you could see the hairs were burnt, but nothing that would make me start crying in pain.

Since IPL targets the darker pigment of the skin (melanin) which is far more present on people with darker skin tones/hair, this would make the sensation a little bit more unpleasant and also increase in the chance of thermal irritation. I'm asian and my skin tone is more on the lighter side; had professional treatments done and I would say it is a lot more painful! But still, since VISS is still a laser device I would still definitely practice caution!
DennisVuitton
5% products discount

Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:28 am      Reply with quote
STONENAL wrote:

When I first started using the Viss I burnt myself. I used a setting much higher than what I should have used. And it left me with rectangular patches of light skin all over my arms and legs. The first few hours it was bright red, the next couple of days it was darker than the surrounding areas. And after a week I was left with light, rectangular patches.

But I found a way of fixing it. I just have to go over it with the Viss at a low setting. It's sort of like tanning. And the colours will eventually return to normal. At the moment my arms are hardly visible, compared to before. But my legs still have the patches of lighter skin. Some areas use different settings depending on skin type i.e my legs use setting 4, my arms use setting 6. With each treatment it gets better and better.

Here's a picture, not sure if it's clear enough. -
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/1484/ds013.jpg

Also, Viss is not laser. So many people get this wrong. It's IPL. In addition, IPL not not cause cancer because it does not contain any UVA, UVB nor UVC. Skin cancer is felt to be due to exposure to ultraviolet light (UVA and UVB) along with ones own genetic make up and other unknown factors.

Anyway, I'm quite happy with my results. My upper legs, underarms,chest, abdomen, arms, and hands so far have about a 80% reductions. Hair still grows very slow and is less noticeably. They are very fine now. However, it's taking rather long for my lower legs. They have quite course hair due to years of waxing and shaving. The hairs get quite long after a week, and they have thinned. So that;s good. But remember, I use a lower setting for my legs than other areas.

The only problems I have with it, is after a couple of hours my skin become incredibly itchy! It feels like having got bitten my a million mosquitoes! But I guess beauty is pain.
jxxy22

Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:53 am      Reply with quote
In theory, laser hair removal and IPL work in very much the same way. Both emit light to target the melanin (or colour) within the hair and kill the follicle. What characterizes laser and IPL is the light source and how it is distributed.

Lasers are single wavelength devices, meaning that the light source is focused and can target individual hairs. IPL on the other hand, emits a spectrum of various wavelengths meaning that the light source is scattered and not as targeted. I have to agree that technically there is a difference but still it works in a very similar concept - thermolysis.
4me2have
5% products discount

Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:23 pm      Reply with quote
Just as an update, I've done 2 treatments - both times abdomen and groin. Hairs do seem to be growing slower, and in some areas there are bald patches. Whether or not this is a coinsidence it's too hard to say, but early results are seeming to be promising.
portland
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
AN update:

Today I did my 3º treatment in legs, one week ago 3º in and arms.

In face it seems not to work (for men). I guess the hair is too strong. The only change is low growth rate. I think i will need to save to pay a 1064nm Yag Laser treatment, because is more effective in very coarse hair. I think viss cannot fight against coarse hair. =(

In arms, i had a curious problem, the hair really stop growing after 3º treatment, but is there and don't fall out, i can see the black follicle. (stationary phase?)

In legs i had a lot of bald patches,abut 40% of hair reduction. There's only left patches of coarse hair, and all finer hair has simply dissapeared.

Abdomen and chest, 99% hair reduction after 3 treatments. I can only see about 4 hairs in all the area really finer, almost not visible (not kidding).

In conclusion, VISS IPL can be EXTREMELY efficient with finer and not so finer hair, after 3 treatments each 2 weeks. Laser didn't remove me this hair.
Now, the only dissapoinment is in face.
Anyway, still happy with viss, no regret.

5% products discount

Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:44 am      Reply with quote
2-3 treatments isn't really a lot of time to say it doesn't work for your corser hair. I'd say give it 3-4months and then formulate and assessment. Thicker hair probably takes longer.
portland
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:19 am      Reply with quote
4me2have wrote:
2-3 treatments isn't really a lot of time to say it doesn't work for your corser hair. I'd say give it 3-4months and then formulate and assessment. Thicker hair probably takes longer.

maybe you're right... i would like to believe that. =)

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:53 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I'm new here too. I just bought viss for week now. Actually my skin type maximum intensity level is 5, but I tried level 6. However, nothing happen to my hair. During the process I can feel the heat penetrated but all of my hair still growing normally and my skin didn't have any burnt, there is a little red dot and vanished within 5 min. So I think maybe I just have to wait longer.

I want to ask that when I can notice that the removal process is working. How long before the hair start to fall. If I'm sure that my hair still look firm and strong and show no sign of drunken or fall off do you think should I do the treatment more often than the advised interval.
MsPattiePie

Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:32 am      Reply with quote
New here. I got my Viss months ago and just recently ordered the photo rejuvenation lamp. I just received it today. in the package is the lamp and a tube of gel. no instructions! how am i supposed to use it? is the skin color chart the same in hair removal as the photo rejuvenation? should i also wear the protective glasses? how to apply the gel? thickly or rub it onto the skin? pls advice! i'd really like to start with the photo rejuvenation treatment soon. thanks!
portland
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:46 am      Reply with quote
MsPattiePie wrote:
New here. I got my Viss months ago and just recently ordered the photo rejuvenation lamp. I just received it today. in the package is the lamp and a tube of gel. no instructions! how am i supposed to use it? is the skin color chart the same in hair removal as the photo rejuvenation? should i also wear the protective glasses? how to apply the gel? thickly or rub it onto the skin? pls advice! i'd really like to start with the photo rejuvenation treatment soon. thanks!

I bought VISS like a month ago. And i would like to advise you, so you don't make the same miskate as I. But please, take my advice if you care about, if you are carefull you will not have problems of potencial risk

IPL is safer than laser, but doesn't mean that there are not risks, it can burn your skin. I have to tell you that if your level recomended is 5, not use higher than that. I did that, and i got some red patches, that after remain as hyperpigmentation.
Maybe you got lucky.Be carefull with higher levels, there are some serious sensitive areas prone to hyperpigmentation, so there is a consiredable risk. Abdomen, upper legs, upper arms are prone to Hyperpigmentation and burns in your type of skin.

I can tell you for my experience that treated areas with level 5 and with level 6 has the SAME results in terms of hair removal. So, thinking that higher level can give you faster results is just wrong, just is more risky, specially for skin type 3 y 4.

Please take my advice. Use VISS with responsability, it's looks like a toy , but is not. The efficency if IPL in terms of hair removal is not the amount of energy used , is the constancy attacking the follicle activity in the right time. So, respect the 2 weeks period, and in one month (2 to 3 treatments) you will have more than 60% hair removal, depending of the area.

Responding to your questions, BE PATIENT. The hair WILL FALL OUT after the 2º treatment, this depends of the area. The metabolism of human cells in arms and legs is slower, i did see hair falling out in legs after 14 days, and for arms after 20 days. But in abdomen and chest in just 7 days. So you can see that is really variable of the treated areas. In face is very fast, the results (speaking about finer hair).

This is all i can tell. Respect your recomended level and the 2 weeks regimen. VISS WILL WORK.

PD: For really extended areas, do not zap too fast after other flash, this could overheat your skin and lamp and cause burns. Zap... wait 5 seconds and zap the next area.

Regards

Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:56 am      Reply with quote
You should have qoute me instead of MsPatiePie right?

Anyway thanks for fast reply. I will be more patient.
portland
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:07 am      Reply with quote
MsPattiePie wrote:

Hi there, the skin rejuvenation lamp has another properties, different wavelenghts ( read the manual technical specifications), does not target the hair, it target oxyhermoglobin, you attack the red tissue, attack porfirin molecules activating the metabolism that kills acne's bacteria, and attack hyperpigmentation in lower level.

So the level recomended for start is 2, for your fist treament, you might not have results yet, so then for 2º treatment use level 3 and so on. THE MAXIMUM LEVEL YOU CAN REACH is 5. WHY? because higher than that could also attack normal pigment of your skin and cause hypopigmentation (in light skin), hyperpigmentation ( in medium brown skin).

Why start with level 2? because you don't know how your skin can react, and this prevent's burns. every skin is different.

Procedure:

1) wash your skin, perfectly dry and clean.
2) apply ethyl alcohol with a cotton pad ( this will remove oil that reduces conductivity)
3)when your skin is completely dry apply the 2PS gel, giving a 2mm layer of gel on your skin.
4) put your VISS glasses and zap the face, do not zap more than once in the same area.
5) for forehead and upper cheeks, you might take off the glasses, but make sure that close your eyes, (if don't you will see some stars after treatment, it can cause eye irritation)
6)Be carefull with area close to the eyes, is very sensitive and it might turn red in the treatment.
7) remove the gel, wash your face, apply moisturizer cream

(recomended to do it in night, because the treatment cause sun sensitivity)

what happen if you don't use the gel? your skin overheat, and cause burns, because the energy don't penetrate you skin, and remain in the surface.

regards

Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
as for the long time it all seems to be taking...they recommend that u should give it the full 3 months...why?... because hair grows in cycles (approx 2 weeks) and that each time u "zap", the follicle/ hair root is dmaged - eventually to the point of no return.

I've had electrolysis (guaranteed permanent) but even that isn't instant - it takes several treatments for each 'hair' (really it's the root ur treating).

SO patience and persistance is the key...it won't happen over nite but...

ps I'm in same boat, waiting, looking.. but that's the "science" behind it anyway.
:D
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:01 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |