Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

VISS IPL
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Hillsboro503

Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
jackielzh wrote:
Hillsboro503 wrote:
Hi everyone so on March 18, 2011 I purchased the IPL hair remover and IPL hair remover disposable lamp cartridge both for $570 since I had a coupon for $50 off. I specifically made sure there was $570 in my bank, well I checked my bank statement today and I come to find out that I was charged an addition $4.56 for some transaction fee that I was not by any way aware of. This $4.56 transaction fee made me overdraft since like I said I only let $570 in the bank since this was my first purchase online I was a little spectacle. Did anyone get charged for a transaction fee? I live in Oregon.

Yes, I did. I used Citi. I bought some accessories recently using Discover. There is no transaction fee charged till now. But it's in the mid of billing cycle. So I'm not sure if I'll finally get charged.

Okay but did they let you know about the transaction fee? Because i had no idea.
jackielzh

Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
Hillsboro503 wrote:
jackielzh wrote:
Hillsboro503 wrote:
Hi everyone so on March 18, 2011 I purchased the IPL hair remover and IPL hair remover disposable lamp cartridge both for $570 since I had a coupon for $50 off. I specifically made sure there was $570 in my bank, well I checked my bank statement today and I come to find out that I was charged an addition $4.56 for some transaction fee that I was not by any way aware of. This $4.56 transaction fee made me overdraft since like I said I only let $570 in the bank since this was my first purchase online I was a little spectacle. Did anyone get charged for a transaction fee? I live in Oregon.

Yes, I did. I used Citi. I bought some accessories recently using Discover. There is no transaction fee charged till now. But it's in the mid of billing cycle. So I'm not sure if I'll finally get charged.

Okay but did they let you know about the transaction fee? Because i had no idea.

You mean did Viss let me know about the fee? No. I found out in the statement. There is no notice or anything else.
clippered1
5% products discount

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
What have you found to be the best approach for applying the carbon dye and then cleaning the skin of excess blue coloring prior to using the VISS unit?

I purchased 3 containers of the carbon dye via eBay and have done a few initial treatment sessions using it, but I wonder if my approach is the best possible. For my first carbon dye session, i covered upper legs after epilating my leg hair. Using the applicator stick which came with the dye was easy enough to do. It did not take long for me to end up with blue upper legs. I had watched a YouTube vido showing the dye being applied prior to the excess on the skin being quickly cleared using some ethyl alcohol and a cotton ball or square.

It seems logical to remove as much of the blue coloring from the skin's surface prior to using the VISS unit, so I end up repeatedly wiping the target area with alcohol soaked cotton until the majority of blue coloring has been removed. My concern, however, is that repeated wiping with alcohol may also remove the carbon dye from within the hair follicles where it's needed to be effective.

I really have not had any problem removing all the blue dye following my treatment session using soap and water, though I also did quickly mix up a small batch of the mixture mentioned in an earlier post (dish detergent, baking soda and a little hydrogen peroxide) which worked nicely, too. So, my concern is not how to get the blue off my skin after the treatment is complete. It's how best to clear the skin as well as possible prior to using the VISS without removing the necessary carbon dye within the empty follicles.

I have fair skin and light brown hair and have no problem at all using the VISS at the 8 setting when not using carbon dye. My first time using carbon dye, i used setting 5 on the VISS unit. Because I did not feel any discomfort or irriation at that setting level, I upped it to 6 for my next 2 sessions. I'm tempted to increase it to 7 next time because it remains virtually painless and without any subsequent redness when using level 6.

I realize most VISS users may never choose to use the blue carbon dye approach, but it would be great if those with some experience would share their experiences here on this discussion board.

Before closing, I want to report that I am already seeing a significant reduction in hair growth after just a few treatments... feeling very optimistic that I'll eventually achieve the hoped-for results. Very Happy
TroyBOY

Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:18 am      Reply with quote
Crying or Very sad I am just wanting to know why I with two others had the "no flash" happen. I have read the booklet several times, and went thru the process multiple times with no flash.
It sounds like it is working with the led lights/fans however the reason to buy it was to get the results I've read on several sites.

Who knows what I should do next?
lilliana86

Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hillsboro503 wrote:
lilliana86 wrote:
I used the promotion code and I'm so excited for my Viss!!!!! I've been struggling with facial hair since I was a teen and now after trying everything, I'm going to give a try to this device!!!! I promise to keep you all post it!!!!!!

PS. My decision of buying a Viss was mostly by reading your posts, because the posts in the Viss page seems to be sorth of a little bit exagerating.....

I hope this device can help me in my condition of PCOS!!!

Umm strange I was just chatting with a lady name Liliana on the viss beauty website and your name is also Liliana what are the odds of that. Are you sure you don’t work for Viss Beauty?

I noticed the same the first time that I contacted Viss and first time I though that it was a joke or something... And No I don't work for Viss I'm a Criminal Justice Student trying to get rid or reduce facial hair and live a better life...
Hillsboro503

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:24 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone so I finally got my viss hair removal on friday and I plan on doing my first treatment today, I will keep you guys up dated. I have a question so on the owen's manual it says to register the product to enjoy full benefits at vissilp. Well I went to the website but I was unable to located where to register the product. Can anyone help?
Tonia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:45 pm      Reply with quote
I received my VISS today!!! Yay! I did both legs and my underarms. I have a question. I felt very haphazard with it. I was trying to keep track of where I had and had not zapped and it was tough to be sure of it. I tried to go in a straight line and used my finger to keep up but I'm pretty sure I missed some parts. I'll bet I have thin straka up and down my legs that I missed. Does anyone have a good way of keeping track?

Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:50 pm      Reply with quote
smiley4u wrote:
I just have one more delicate question before I make the final decision to buy. I like to be "completely" hair free and usually utilise waxing to achieve this cause, and was wondering if anyone out there has attempted and/or achieved this with any success and/or without any burns/major injuries to extremely sensitive areas eg. (please forgive my need to be specific here) just inside the labia majora and also the anus area (I did say "completely hair free" ).

Hi smiley4u! Since no one has answered you yet I figured I'd be brave enough Very Happy I only recently got my VISS so I can't tell you how effective it has been in these areas just yet but I can tell you that I treated them with no pain, burns or irritations. I have very, very pale skin and dark hair so I use the highest setting of 8, but decided to tone it down for the more sensitive areas to a 6 and there was no discomfort.

I would offer this advice - after shaving apply either a hydrocortisone cream or a wonderful product named 'Bikini Zone' if it's available where you are (slather this stuff on!! it will sting for a few seconds but it will prevent shaving bumps and ingrown hairs). This will minimize any irritation after the shaving itself and helps keep the skin calm. Wait an hour or so before using the VISS to let the cream absorb and the skin to dry. Also, it goes without saying to make sure the areas are very clean but also try to get yourself as dry as possible. It takes some creative bending and skin positioning to get everywhere but it's possible! I'll try update with actual results but I can at least tell you that it's safe Smile
dannik

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:40 am      Reply with quote
Hi guys
I got a viss last week mainly because of this forum...i hope i get results like the positive ones on here Smile
I was wondering if anyone knows why you don't need the conductive gel for hair removal. I also got the skin renewal bulb and it says to use the gel with this but not with the hair removal bulb. I find this kinda strange as I have has many professional treatments (I have purchased the viss for maintenance purposes) and with each treatment in a salon (I've been to quiet a few different ones) a gel was always used during treatment.
nahs

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:42 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone, I'm new here, and I literally just opened my new Viss, when the light cartridge suddenly fell to the floor and came apart in pieces. Since I didn't get to look at it properly I have no idea if it's broken beyond repair, or how to put the pieces back, I'm hoping someone here can help me out? I need to at least try it before asking for a replacement, to make sure it's broken or not. What came apart was a spring, the light bulbs attached to the back piece, and two plates, one metallic and the other white with a rough back. As well as the front cover part. If anyone has ever taken it apart (which was surprisingly easy) please help me by telling me the order to put it back! I'll be forever grateful.
4me2have
5% products discount

Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:03 am      Reply with quote
clippered1 wrote:
What have you found to be the best approach for applying the carbon dye and then cleaning the skin of excess blue coloring prior to using the VISS unit?

I purchased 3 containers of the carbon dye via eBay and have done a few initial treatment sessions using it, but I wonder if my approach is the best possible. For my first carbon dye session, i covered upper legs after epilating my leg hair. Using the applicator stick which came with the dye was easy enough to do. It did not take long for me to end up with blue upper legs. I had watched a YouTube vido showing the dye being applied prior to the excess on the skin being quickly cleared using some ethyl alcohol and a cotton ball or square.

It seems logical to remove as much of the blue coloring from the skin's surface prior to using the VISS unit, so I end up repeatedly wiping the target area with alcohol soaked cotton until the majority of blue coloring has been removed. My concern, however, is that repeated wiping with alcohol may also remove the carbon dye from within the hair follicles where it's needed to be effective.

I really have not had any problem removing all the blue dye following my treatment session using soap and water, though I also did quickly mix up a small batch of the mixture mentioned in an earlier post (dish detergent, baking soda and a little hydrogen peroxide) which worked nicely, too. So, my concern is not how to get the blue off my skin after the treatment is complete. It's how best to clear the skin as well as possible prior to using the VISS without removing the necessary carbon dye within the empty follicles.

I have fair skin and light brown hair and have no problem at all using the VISS at the 8 setting when not using carbon dye. My first time using carbon dye, i used setting 5 on the VISS unit. Because I did not feel any discomfort or irriation at that setting level, I upped it to 6 for my next 2 sessions. I'm tempted to increase it to 7 next time because it remains virtually painless and without any subsequent redness when using level 6.

I realize most VISS users may never choose to use the blue carbon dye approach, but it would be great if those with some experience would share their experiences here on this discussion board.

Before closing, I want to report that I am already seeing a significant reduction in hair growth after just a few treatments... feeling very optimistic that I'll eventually achieve the hoped-for results. Very Happy

Did you ever figure anything out about the dye method - I'm curious how people are applying dye to their skin but ensuring during the removal it isn't being removed from the follicle?
clippered1
5% products discount

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
4me2have wrote:

Did you ever figure anything out about the dye method - I'm curious how people are applying dye to their skin but ensuring during the removal it isn't being removed from the follicle?

I was hoping someone in this discussion group would have had some experience in that regard, but nothing so far. However, I have done a few sessions using the blue carbon dye, and i believe it's definitely increased the effectiveness of the VISS unit.

The first 2 times I used the VISS device on my chest, there really was no impact on the areas with predominantly blond and grey/clear hairs. There were good results on the darker blond to light brown hairs. For my 3rd session, I decided to epilate my chest hair using a Braun epilator prior to applying the blue carbon dye.

One thing I learned from previously using blue carbon dye is that it's best to remove the excess blue tint from the skin's surface quickly after applying it, rather than waiting a while until it's dried. Next - and maybe most importantly - rather than applying some ethyl alcohol to a small cotton square and then using it to wipe (or scrub) the skin in an attempt to clear the blue dye, I suggest using a washcloth or a clean white sock... Ethyl alcohol is not expensive, so I simply apply a generous amount to a washcloth or sock or old towel and then use it to wipe over the tinted area. At this point, it's mostly guesswork. I figure that a cloth really soaked wet with ethyl alcohol will both clean the skin and the pores (follicles) rendering the treatment less than effective. I try to get the cloth wet enough with alcohol to make cleaning the skin surface easy enough without having to do lots of scrubbing but without cleaning the blue dye from the hair follicles.

I can say that I have been very pleased with my results so far. The hairs which previously grew back as if unaffected by the VISS before using blue carbon dye have not shown any new growth at all in the past couple of weeks. I definitely plan to stick with this approach. Once I learned there is no need to fear my skin remaining tinted blue after using the blue carbon dye, it's not such a big deal to me now. It works well and cleans up easily enough. I only wish there was some official word from the maker of the carbon dye on how best to use it rather than having to resort to trial and error or the hints from others who have experience using it. Overall, I am happy to have discovered the product and feel confident that it will solve the problem of IPL hair removal with light blond and grey hair.

For the record, after having treated all body areas at least 3 times, I can report that I am very pleased with the results... my VISS is definitely working very well for me.
shqiptare

Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:32 am      Reply with quote
I was reading this thread so long and at least I bought a VISS IPL Very Happy

And the best thing is, it works.I´m so happy about this. Now I can can do it myself much cheaper and every time I do have time.
Then I read about the Carbon Dye - and I was so courious (?) if it works or not.
Summer is coming and I VISSed my legs yesterday and unfortunately I got my carbon-delivery half an hour ago - shipping from the USA to Germany -
So I have to wait 1 week, because I do have thick blond hair on the upperleg and they still growing. Not that much, but still to much Sad
The rest is very bold, now it lasts about 4 weeks. No silk epil anymore - which didn´t effect this smooth skin like VISS.

P.S. excuse my grammar Wink
nahs

Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
nahs wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm new here, and I literally just opened my new Viss, when the light cartridge suddenly fell to the floor and came apart in pieces. Since I didn't get to look at it properly I have no idea if it's broken beyond repair, or how to put the pieces back, I'm hoping someone here can help me out? I need to at least try it before asking for a replacement, to make sure it's broken or not. What came apart was a spring, the light bulbs attached to the back piece, and two plates, one metallic and the other white with a rough back. As well as the front cover part. If anyone has ever taken it apart (which was surprisingly easy) please help me by telling me the order to put it back! I'll be forever grateful.

Since no one replied, I contacted viss about it and they were a sport and said they'd ship a replacement out, and I was just notified of the tracking and so they are true to their word. Smile

A different question I have is, what to do about freckles? I have random ones on my legs and arms, and as they are brown I'm scared of what the IPL will do to those areas, do I have to avoid them or they get fried? Can I cover them with something?
Cached

Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
From VISS Beauty FB page:

"VISS Beauty has a very exciting announcement coming up just around the corner! Keep watching our Facebook and vissbeauty com for the latest
: )"

Any ideas?
viperfox

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
portland wrote:
Hey viperfox... i need to ask you something....

what kind of hairr did you treated with carbon dye, do you think it wil work in coarse hair? like bikini line?..
How dangerous can be carbon dye if you use too much... did you felt the difference in the energy absorbed by the follicle?

Hi Portland,

First off, my apologies for the long delay. You asked me this a month ago, but I didn't know there were any new posts/replies to the Forum. I have not gotten any EDS emails alerting me of new posts. Don't know why, I have used their link in the last notification they sent me back on March 6th to visit the topic:

They say: "You are receiving this email because you are watching the topic, "VISS IPL" at EDS Skin Care Forums. This topic has received a reply since your last visit. You can use the following link to view the replies made, no more notifications will be sent until you visit the topic."

Well they haven't sent me any more notifications since then. I'll just need to check back more often on my own.

Anyway, better late than never.

With regard to your above questions:

The hair I treated were a combination of coarse and finer hair. Its was hair along my upper arms and some of the hair growth along the tricep muscle on the side and back of the arm had longer, thicker, darker coarser hair than other parts of my arm. With help of the carbon dye, its gone and hasn't grown back. So I do think it would work for a woman's bikini line. Pluck out the hairs (or wax them, perhaps professionally?) and dab on some carbon dye and use your VISS to zap them. Based on my coarser hairs, I would expect yours to be gone after a 1 to 3 treatments.

I've completed 3 treatments on the area using the dye. At this point, I am using the dye on a few trouble spots of regrowth where a few individual hairs keep breaking off when tweezing them. Therefore those few hairs are not fully removed from the hair shaft so the dye cannot get into the follicle. So now I'm doing a few spots with the dye (not my entire upper arm) and them zapping those areas with my VISS unit. This is a minor problem that will go away soon. Out of the literally thousands of hairs that were like a sleeve on my arms, the regrowth of hairs are fewer than 100 that can be plucked out, a q-tip to massage some carbon dye into the shaft and then zapped with the VISS.

As to your 2nd questions: I do not believe the carbon dye is dangerous if you use it a lot. Keep in mind that it is quite effective so you will probably not need to use it "too much". If you use it, you should see great results after just 1 treatment. Additional treatments will help to kill off hairs that were missed the previous times as well as giving another zap to already dead follicles. This would make sure they stay that way so that you would have as close to permanent hair removal as is possible.

Did I feel any energy absorbed into the follicles? No. I just feel the split second, warm/hot (not painful) "zap" or "snap" on my skin and thats all. Its all pretty painless in my experience.

Hope that helps!Smile
loveschevrolet

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone,

I want to purchase the viss but can't find any valid coupons or discounts. Can you please share yours.

Thanks
jacaline

Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:10 am      Reply with quote
quick question, I've been using VISS since early January and now I'm noticing, particularly on my legs, black specs and tiny hairs being caught in the follicle/pore/what have you. It's comparable to a clogged pore and requires the same technique to remove them. one or two would be fine, but considering it's literally every follicle, I don't know how I would be able to get rid of all of them. has anyone else had a similar problem?
4me2have
5% products discount

Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:17 am      Reply with quote
jacaline wrote:
quick question, I've been using VISS since early January and now I'm noticing, particularly on my legs, black specs and tiny hairs being caught in the follicle/pore/what have you. It's comparable to a clogged pore and requires the same technique to remove them. one or two would be fine, but considering it's literally every follicle, I don't know how I would be able to get rid of all of them. has anyone else had a similar problem?

I've got that in a few areas (although not to the extent that you've described - every follicle)?
portland
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
jacaline wrote:

Hi!

I had the same problem as you.. with the same ammount of hair.. in forearms ...
There was like 100 hair each arm there, like the hair stopped growing but stopped falling out too..
That is dormancy... that means the energy applied was not enough to kill the follicle, so it has passed to dormancy instead... this cycle ussually take 90 days.

These black spots, after 2 months the hair groes back again.. and zapped again.. and THEN the hair falled out.. with no tiny black spots on skin..

So my advice is to wait ... those hairs will grow again.. and then you can zap them again.. and follicle will die

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:56 pm      Reply with quote
portland wrote:
jacaline wrote:

Hi!

I had the same problem as you.. with the same ammount of hair.. in forearms ...
There was like 100 hair each arm there, like the hair stopped growing but stopped falling out too..
That is dormancy... that means the energy applied was not enough to kill the follicle, so it has passed to dormancy instead... this cycle ussually take 90 days.

These black spots, after 2 months the hair groes back again.. and zapped again.. and THEN the hair falled out.. with no tiny black spots on skin..

So my advice is to wait ... those hairs will grow again.. and then you can zap them again.. and follicle will die

alright! thank you! so basically, don't use viss until it grows back? and when I do use it, use a higher level?
ashlee75

Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
After reading everything in this forum I decided to take the plunge, I just placed my order for Viss, I hope I have the same great results as I've heard in the forum, I have had 6 treatments with laser in a clinic but that was over a year ago and everything is starting to grow back, I don't think anything is ever permanent, but if I have something at home to keep up on it instead of going to the clinic every time I get a stray hair I think the price will be well worth it.
SHARPA2

Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:10 pm      Reply with quote
I've just ordered my VISS, inspired by the experiences shared within this great group.
One question, do I want to stop epilating so there's a hair shaft for the laser to travel down?
Thank you!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:30 am      Reply with quote
SHARPA2 wrote:
I've just ordered my VISS, inspired by the experiences shared within this great group.
One question, do I want to stop epilating so there's a hair shaft for the laser to travel down?
Thank you!

yes.. I bought it on september 2010...
I used it on legs... 90% reduction... I should have about.. 10 hairs each legs... it lookss funny haha... Laughing

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:19 am      Reply with quote
portland wrote:
yes.. I bought it on september 2010...
I used it on legs... 90% reduction... I should have about.. 10 hairs each legs... it lookss funny haha... Laughing

Hi portland, I was just wondering if you stuck pretty closely to the recommended schedule for treatments (so, once every two weeks for 3 months, then once a month etc.)? Or if you treat more often/less often than recommended?
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:11 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |