Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
VISS IPL
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
clippered1
5% products discount

Thu May 05, 2011 11:34 pm      Reply with quote
4me2have wrote:
Regarding the removal of dye, have any of you guys tried just hot water + soap? I used the rubbing alcohol, but found hot water + dial bar soap removed all of it from my skin after maybe 2 or 3 seconds of rubbing.

I agree that soap and water does a good job clearing the tint of the blue carbon dye from the skin. But even more effective for me is massaging in some body moisturizing lotion over the tinted area before finishing with soap and water. But we may be talking about 2 different "cleaning" situations. For me, cleaning the skin of all blue tint following the VISS treatment is not the big concern. It's easy to do in the shower.

To me, the more important consideration is how best to clear the "excess" blue tint from the skin AFTER first applying it but BEFORE using the IPL device. You will want to clean off as much of the blue tint without stripping the dye from the pores. If you don't clear most of the excess blue tint from the skin before using IPL device, the pulsed light will target the darker skin and not just the blue dye down in the pores. Remember, IPL works best with the combination of fair or light skin and dark hair. It's the dark hair or the carbon dye which you want targeted, not blue-tinted skin.

I've found what is working pretty well for me is to first apply the blue carbon dye. I next use a wash cloth or hand towel and apply ethyl alcohol (CVS carries ethyl alcohol along with basic rubbing alcohol) to it. It seems to work better for me than trying to use cotton wipes to remove the excess blue tint.

I hope this helps.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 06, 2011 3:06 am      Reply with quote
clippered1 wrote:
The ultrasound/IPL conducting gel is only used for the VISS skin rejuvenation treatments. It is NOT used with the hair removal cartridge.

Thank you for clearing that up, I thought that was the case but wasn't sure.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 06, 2011 4:08 am      Reply with quote
Both the VISS and Silkn are IPL devices so carbon dye should work for either. It's just a matter of the carbon dye acting as a replacement for a shaft of hair containing melanin. The carbon dye actually is a more efficient conductor of heat going to the hair root than hair itself, at least as i understand it. At first, the process seems a bit messy and something of a hassle, but i'm finding the results well worth it.
-----------------------------------------------
I'm definitely going to try this. I've used the silkn on the back of my upper legs but it's not very effective there. I don't want to waste my cartridges on areas like that but I have very sensitive skin and when I try to shave or wax upper legs I always end up with tiny red bumps. Lower leg hair is a light brown so the dye should help with that area too.
dil

Fri May 06, 2011 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
lagomorph wrote:
Both the VISS and Silkn are IPL devices so carbon dye should work for either. It's just a matter of the carbon dye acting as a replacement for a shaft of hair containing melanin. The carbon dye actually is a more efficient conductor of heat going to the hair root than hair itself, at least as i understand it. At first, the process seems a bit messy and something of a hassle, but i'm finding the results well worth it.
-----------------------------------------------
I'm definitely going to try this. I've used the silkn on the back of my upper legs but it's not very effective there. I don't want to waste my cartridges on areas like that but I have very sensitive skin and when I try to shave or wax upper legs I always end up with tiny red bumps. Lower leg hair is a light brown so the dye should help with that area too.

I'll agree regarding results. It's especially nice that it's getting the fine hairs too; that was my biggest hesitation to going the IPL route.

I did my armpits with the dye last night. Let me tell you, epilating two armpits full of gorilla hair might have been the most pain I've been in. That might make me a big wimp, but I can accept that. I needed a good cry anyway.
portland
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 07, 2011 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
Hi there!
I'm also been truyng carbon dye...
resuts are waaaaaaaaaaaaay more effective

100%

Sat May 07, 2011 5:27 pm      Reply with quote
clippered1 wrote:
4me2have wrote:
Regarding the removal of dye, have any of you guys tried just hot water + soap? I used the rubbing alcohol, but found hot water + dial bar soap removed all of it from my skin after maybe 2 or 3 seconds of rubbing.

I agree that soap and water does a good job clearing the tint of the blue carbon dye from the skin. But even more effective for me is massaging in some body moisturizing lotion over the tinted area before finishing with soap and water. But we may be talking about 2 different "cleaning" situations. For me, cleaning the skin of all blue tint following the VISS treatment is not the big concern. It's easy to do in the shower.

To me, the more important consideration is how best to clear the "excess" blue tint from the skin AFTER first applying it but BEFORE using the IPL device. You will want to clean off as much of the blue tint without stripping the dye from the pores. If you don't clear most of the excess blue tint from the skin before using IPL device, the pulsed light will target the darker skin and not just the blue dye down in the pores. Remember, IPL works best with the combination of fair or light skin and dark hair. It's the dark hair or the carbon dye which you want targeted, not blue-tinted skin.

I've found what is working pretty well for me is to first apply the blue carbon dye. I next use a wash cloth or hand towel and apply ethyl alcohol (CVS carries ethyl alcohol along with basic rubbing alcohol) to it. It seems to work better for me than trying to use cotton wipes to remove the excess blue tint.

I hope this helps.

I must be doing something wrong...I'm trying the blue dye for the first time, and it just turns my legs blue! I applied after epilating using the spatula stick that came with it. I don't see any dye in my follicles, particularly, but all of my skin turns blue. I wiped with ethyl alchohol on a washcloth, and that doesn't seem to help very much either. After wiping, rubbing, and working at it for a while, including taking a shower I don't see much dye left. I can't seem to find a balance between blue skin and leaving dye in the follicle! ANy suggestions welcome. Thanks!
portland
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 08, 2011 7:25 am      Reply with quote
I wouls like to explain me experience with the carbon dye... I have been trying aother metohs or another prolems iwth the procoess considering bleachnig or other treatments. I have been found that carbon dye is the most effective way to treat the hair.. just effective as professional laser sopranoand the results that have are incredible.

Now, the problem is to actually get the carbon dye into the follicle deep enough to necrotize the papilla. In some places is really easy to get into the folicle, like underarms, bikini areas, when results are amazing.

I had been a little bit of problems treating some other places like legs or arms because the follicle are more closed. But you have to rub it very kindly and patiently

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 10, 2011 7:14 pm      Reply with quote
I plan to buy a Viss shortly, but a while back I bought a package of 6 "laser" treatments. Turns out it's IPL. I've used a few of them, ut it hasn't been that great. I was thinking of treating myself with the blue carbon before going in next time.

How blue does it leave your skin? I'm afraid if it shows they won't do the IPL treatment.

Wed May 11, 2011 9:20 pm      Reply with quote
It will pretty certainly show. Getting all of the dye off is no small task, and there is really no point in doing it if you haven't epilated or waxed before hand. They're quite sure to notice that or your pores crammed full of dark dye. I don't think it'll pay off to try and trick them. You might be better off asking them if they have any ways to increase the efficacy of the treatments.
4me2have
5% products discount

Thu May 12, 2011 12:59 am      Reply with quote
I've tried the carbon dye twice now despite my earlier reservations and I have to say it does seem to work. 2 most noticeable changes

- hair growth definitely affected

- more of a "snap" and that sun-burnt feeling you get post-laser. Previously (no dye) I could hit an area (e.g., upper arm) on level 7 and not feel a single twinge or anything. Now I definitely feel it. Also, previously after doing a session my skin wouldn't be noticeably redder - now 15minutes after carbon+viss it's defiantly red around the hair follicles that I had epilated+dye'd (follicular "death")

In terms of removing the dye before the VISS treatment, perhaps I'm not using enough (doubt it since my skin turns light blue), but I've found that just rubbing it vigorously with paper towel removes about 90% of it (such that I wouldn't be afraid of using the viss on the area). so basically I:

- fold a paper towel over on itself half-dozen times.

-Turn bottle upside down on it to get a blot of two worth

- Wipe area until area is blue; discard paper towel

- Rub vigorously with fresh (not wet) paper towel and after several seconds I can remove a fair chunk of the dye (plus I'd imagine I'm also really workign it into the pores then) ... when I'm finished VISS taking a shower and using warm water+soap seems to remove the rest very easily
pustekuchen wrote:
I plan to buy a Viss shortly, but a while back I bought a package of 6 "laser" treatments. Turns out it's IPL. I've used a few of them, ut it hasn't been that great. I was thinking of treating myself with the blue carbon before going in next time.

How blue does it leave your skin? I'm afraid if it shows they won't do the IPL treatment.

Light blue - it's noticeable until you remove it.
portland
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 13, 2011 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
I have 1 month of 100% hair removal after 2 treatments with Carbon dye and VISS IPL at level 4. what can I say... just amazing..

I recently treated bikini area ... It called my attention that in this area black spots after carbon dye are very noticeable and thick. When I zapped with VISS in this area.. it hurts more than normal... more than a really heavy ruber band, like a whimp! When I take off the handpiece after the shot I saw smoke!. So it is way more effective.. but extreme carefull must be considered removing the carbon dye in the skin surface... you could really burn yourself. and yes.. at level 4!

It seems that this dye increases dramatically the energy absorbed, so it is more dangerous too.

No complications untill now. It is incredible how you can reduce the number of sessions from 12 to 3 or 4. This means.. a 2 or 3 months instead of a year. no words... amazing..

Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 13, 2011 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
By the way for some that have problems removing carbon dye after the treatment.. I found the solution..

Detergent!.. yes! Laughing

It works instantly with warm water! and after that apply alore vera cream to improve the healing process.

Sat May 14, 2011 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hi people,

Just wanted to report my results to anyone interested in the VISS IPL system. I have extra coarse, thick hair on my legs and body, and I was dealing with all kinds of crazy ingrowns and hair so thick it actually hurt when it was growing back in. I bought the VISS out of desperation and began to use it right away,I have been using it for a few months now, with excellent results (and I have very stubborn thick hair)
I have experienced about a 80% reduction in hair, and the hair that comes in now comes in in small patches in random areas on my legs, but that may be because I may have not gone over them properly either.

Its been great though, there is very little discomfort, and you will definetly see results if you use the machine every two weeks as directed. I think its a great value and am very happy with the product. I really hope the review helped.
4me2have
5% products discount

Sat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
portland wrote:
I have 1 month of 100% hair removal after 2 treatments with Carbon dye and VISS IPL at level 4. what can I say... just amazing..

I recently treated bikini area ... It called my attention that in this area black spots after carbon dye are very noticeable and thick. When I zapped with VISS in this area.. it hurts more than normal... more than a really heavy ruber band, like a whimp! When I take off the handpiece after the shot I saw smoke!. So it is way more effective.. but extreme carefull must be considered removing the carbon dye in the skin surface... you could really burn yourself. and yes.. at level 4!

It seems that this dye increases dramatically the energy absorbed, so it is more dangerous too.

No complications untill now. It is incredible how you can reduce the number of sessions from 12 to 3 or 4. This means.. a 2 or 3 months instead of a year. no words... amazing..

Very Happy

That's interesting you're having those results on level 4.

W/o the dye I used level 7 and would feel a little snap, not much. W/ the dye on level 7 I feel a signifigant snap, basically like what you feel when doing laser ..... surprised you're getting such a result on just level 4.
TigerArena

Sun May 22, 2011 5:09 am      Reply with quote
So I just spent the last two hours reading all of the comments on this page. I am very curious about the VISS. This is the first time I have heard of the machine and I am considering buying it.
Just a few things that I thought I would share regarding the hair removal side of things.
I have been getting IPL treatments for approx 5 years now and to say it has cost be a bomb is an understatement. I am actually embarrassed to tell ppl just how much I have spent on treatments. I have had my legs, arms, underarms and Brazilian areas treated. Everyone is different and obviously the hair reacts differently to the treatment however I find it hard to believe that people have seen noticeable results after only one treatment of VISS. I am not a sceptic, just realist. I didn't see any noticeable results until a number of professional sessions.
Being someone that hates all body hair I am very fussy with hair removal. Even with numerous treatments, some hair does grow but. But overall the results are great. I was considering VISS to work on the patches of hair that still grow.

Just a couple of tips for others. My therapist used to use a yellow highlighter to make the area before treatment. So she drew lines on my legs the width of the laser light and then followed the line so she didn't miss any.

I found that shaving on the day of treatment increased my sensitivity and made me really itchy afterwards. This stopped when I started shaving the day before the treatment. May be worth trying this if you are getting really itching after treatment.

Also I used 100% Aloe Vera after each treatment for a cpl days to soothe the skin.

I look forward to hearing some more reviews from long term users. Thanks for all of the posts !
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 22, 2011 6:21 am      Reply with quote
I've only done about four hair treatments - but already I can see a lessening of growth. I'm not very hairy - years of using an epilator has really reduced my hair growth so it is fairly minimal. So far I've treated my underarms and bikini line - I haven't bothered with the legs.

This machine is a joy to use. The design is excellent. After my battle with the PaloVia I was worried that I might have similar troubles and it would be fiddly with trying to make contact with the skin. But it works like a charm and is very quick and easy to use. I haven't bothered with using any dye, I just shave and then zap the area. Obviously, I still have hair growing, but I can see that the growth is definitely slowing down. In the areas I epilate regularly, the hair is disappearing.

As for the skin rejuvenation head - I've used this about four times on my chest and once on my face. As yet, I can't see any benefit from this treatment. I have patches of spider veins on my chest and allot of sun damage. The VISS has had no impact on the veins at all. I've also been using it on setting 8 (the booklet advises setting 4 as the maximum for the rejuvenation head). It gives a tiny little sting, but nothing to complain about and certainly nothing that compares to a professional machine.

The fact that I have had some success with the hair removal makes me hope that I might get some improvement with skin rejuvenation in the long term. Will report back when I've done more facial treatments.

Sun May 22, 2011 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
Before i use the carbon dye does it matter whether I use the epilator or wax? i see everybody is epilating but I would rather wax

Thanks
clippered1
5% products discount

Tue May 24, 2011 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
allies3211 wrote:
Before i use the carbon dye does it matter whether I use the epilator or wax? i see everybody is epilating but I would rather wax

Thanks

Your's is a good question which i am not qualified to answer definitively... however, my guess is that waxing might give better results than epilation which is the method i use to prepare for carbon dye treatment. This is based on my understanding that epilation by means of a device such as a Braun Epilator is more likely to tear the hair from the root bulb than when hair is removed by waxing. i'd like to think most hairs are removed properly regardless of method, but my guess is waxing does it best.

I can say that my experience has been best when applying the carbon dye immediately after epilation rather than waiting until the next day... my supposition is that the pores and empty hair shafts are more open then and more likely for the carbon dye to fill.

Maybe others at this forum have their own experiences to share regarding this matter.
dil

Thu May 26, 2011 9:54 pm      Reply with quote
allies3211 wrote:

Thanks

I've done both, with roughly similar effects (except on my face). The problem with getting it waxed (as opposed to just doing it yourself, which you might be talking about) is they often use a number of products on your skin after waxing. My concern would be that this could close the pores and prevent the dye from doing it's job. This is pure speculation though. When I had my face waxed (ow.) they used oils, sea salts, alcohols, and god knows what else on my face, but the dye seemed to penetrate just fine the next day, but then my face is where I'm getting the least results. This could simply be because my face is full of gorilla hairs which are impervious to things as flimsy as bright light.

That was a longer answer than I wanted.

Waxing is fine. Probably.
BrookeAnne
5% products discount

Sun May 29, 2011 8:31 pm      Reply with quote
I have been away from the forum for awhile. I will reread it but I wanted to be lazy and ask have you tried the carbon dye on your face ? As I understand it , this is the area you were disappointed with the results. From earlier research I had read that the main purpose or use of carbon dye was on hairs that were light in color and that they should be plucked and the dye forced down into the pore in order to draw the energy down to the area needed to destroy the follicle. This is the first I have heard of simply putting on without plucking. But I am getting away form my question, have you tried this on your face ?

5% products discount

Sun May 29, 2011 9:37 pm      Reply with quote
That was a question directed at Portland...

5% products discount

Mon May 30, 2011 12:47 am      Reply with quote
Legacy2010 wrote:
Can anyone help me to decide!!! The site i mentioned seems to have the best prices on the market and also has units that are currently not sold here in the USA. Before I order I STILL want to know if anyone has used them and can recommend this supplier.
I really want to but the E-one ipl home device based on output and reviews it's by far the best home device on the market.

This web site is a scam, they will take your money and you will receive nothing. the price alone should tell you that.For example the VISS is sold for 150.00 Tria for 170.00 and you pay by western union or bankwire.

Mon May 30, 2011 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks to this forum, I purchased my VISS in April. I first used it on April 27, then 2 weeks later. Tried for my third session today, and I can't get it to work: power on works, and if I remove the device from the cradle it will power up and beep - but no flash. If I leave it in the cradle it will not beep.
Any suggestions? I'm really impressed with my early results, but will certainly need it more than twice!

Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:40 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I just ordered my Viss IPL today.

I am looking at buying some Carbon Dye to try with the Viss on areas that I have lighter hair eg face.

Can anyone tell me directions for using the Carbon Dye. If someone could provide steps from start to finish as I cannot locate any instructions on how I would use carbon dye.

I know people mention you have to wax or epilate the area first, but could you shave or use a depilatory?

Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

B
clippered1
5% products discount

Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
blw wrote:
Hi, I just ordered my Viss IPL today.

I am looking at buying some Carbon Dye to try with the Viss on areas that I have lighter hair eg face.

Can anyone tell me directions for using the Carbon Dye. If someone could provide steps from start to finish as I cannot locate any instructions on how I would use carbon dye.

I know people mention you have to wax or epilate the area first, but could you shave or use a depilatory?

Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

B

Hello B:

Prior to using the carbon dye it is necessary to first remove the hair from an area by means of waxing or some variation of epilation. The hair must be removed from the follicle so that the carbon dye can replace it and serve as the conductor of the heat energy generated by the IPL. For this reason, shaving or use of a depliatory cream to remove the hair does not do the job... wax, tweeze or epilate with a mechanical device like a Braun Epliator to remove the hair.

After the hair has been removed and skin cleaned, the carbon dye can be applied using the small plastic spatula which came with the dye. I have tried a variety of application methods including using cotton swabs and wash cloths, but have settled on one which I like the best. I went down to the local Home Depot store and purchased a few of the small sponge paint brushes which cost about .60 each. If you are just going to work with a small area, it's probably easiest to use cotton swabs to apply the dye, but i prefer doing my entire chest and abs or some other large area at one time so the small sponge brush works great. It holds the dye easily and can quickly be brushed on without being soaked into cotton. It's important to remember to wear some latex gloves (or similar) before starting to work with the dye to keep your fingers and cuticles from being turned blue during the process.

I paint on the carbon dye as quickly as possible so that I am able to wipe off the excess with a cloth while it's still wet on the skin. I used to use ethyl alcohol on a cloth to clear the excess blue dye from my skin after application, but I've found that wiping quickly with a clean towel works about as well for me. Additionally, by using this approach, I do not have to worry about stripping too much of the carbon dye out of the follicles while cleaning the excess blue dye from the skin's surface.

Once I've applied the carbon dye and wiped away the excess from the surface of the skin, I'm ready to start using the VISS device. When I use my VISS in the traditional way (without blue carbon dye), I am able to use the highest setting of 8 because I have fair skin and brown hair. However, when I use carbon dye, I lower the setting to 5 or 6. This is because the blue dye darkens the skin some and more of the IPL energy gets directed at it with each flash than when skin is in natural "fair" state. Some may think lowering the setting down to 5 or 6 will lessen the effectiveness of the VISS, but remember that the carbon dye is a much better conductor of the IPL energy needed to destroy the hair root than hair itself (even coarse dark hair)... so a 5 setting using carbon dye is likely more effective than an 8 setting on shaved hair.

After treating the target area with your VISS, it's time to wash off all remaining blue dye. Everyone seems to have their own special way of clearing the remaining blue dye from the skin. Some use a concoction of dish-washing detergent, baking soda, lemon and hydrogen peroxide.. some just use soap and water. I prefer to smooth some Aveeno body moisturizing lotion over the blue-tinted areas and massage it in for a minute or so before getting in the shower and using a body wash to clear the blue tint from my skin. If necessary, you can use a small amount of dish-washing detergent in conjunction with your body wash. It doesn't require all that much effort to remove all traces of blue tint from my skin. After I shower and dry off, i apply some body moisturizing lotion and that's it.

Sometimes when I've used a setting of 6 with my VISS, I will have a few pink or red areas for a while where treated, but they are usually clear by later that night or the next morning.

I hope this helps some and good look getting the results you are looking for.

Clippered1
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:36 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |