Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Anyone have instructions for Dermal Tone??
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
I have a friend looking for instructions for the Dermal tone. Is there anyone that has the written instructions? She has the video but no VCR so she needs written directions. Wink
Thanks,
Toby

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Toby,

I have them on pdf . PM me with your e-mail addy & I'll send them to you.

cabrita
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you very much....someone sent them to me a couple of days ago. Thanks again.
Toby Wink

Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:39 am      Reply with quote
Hello everyone. My first time on here. Very interesting forum. I am wondering if anyone would be good enough to email the instructions for the Dermal Tone facial exerciser. I have the device, never really used it, but need to start--if you know what I mean. BUT, can't find the instructions. THX

Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
I also need instruction for the dermal tone. I used it 15 years ago and it worked. It is now time to start using it again but I can't find the instructions. Can anyone help?
Thank you in advance.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
I have the instructions for the dermal tone if you want to send me a pm here on the forum with your email I will be happy to send it to you....It is a PDF file.
Toby Wink

Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:18 am      Reply with quote
Toby - could you please send me a copy of the instructions to.

Much appreciated!!

Kathy
bluekat

Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:54 am      Reply with quote
I too me instruction for the dermal tone. My mother gave me her but cannot find the instruction. I can recieve and use the PDF file. Also does anyone know where to get the lotion that is used with it? Thanks Bluekat Very Happy
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:03 am      Reply with quote
These instructions have been sent and received by Bluekat....will be happy to send to others needing it but do need your regular email since it is a pdf file. Wink
Toby

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
The Dermal-Tone is powerful! I had one when it first came out, and used it off and on until it malfunctioned. Then a few years ago I came across the whole packaged unit brand new in a thrift store, but resold it on eBay; but luckily, I ended up finding another at the Goodwill the other day~in almost new condition, still had the receipt in the box. It's a pretty good facial tool.
Sujean

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
Can someone send me the instructions to the dermal tone? I would love to be able to use it. Anyone get great results? What kind of lotion to you suggest I use? Thanks to those who respond
Sujean

Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:58 pm      Reply with quote
I got the pdf file from a sweetheart and am happily trying to learn the dermal tone system. I hope it works wonders!!
lisacollins00
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
So has anyone on here used both the Dermal Tone and the Tua Viso....and if so which did they like better?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:48 am      Reply with quote
I have both and prefer the Tua Viso because it doesn't re a special require a solution. Also I have found it easier to get the contact points. In addition it has a built in timer.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:08 pm      Reply with quote
I was wondering if your dermal tone made a pulsing sound when your muscle is contracted. How is the tua viso and have you noticed any improvements? Does it have good muscle contractions?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:41 am      Reply with quote
My Dermal Tone doesn't make a sound with the contractions. Ther Tua Viso is a more user friendly device because no need for gel and it has a built in timer. The contractions are strong and hold for about 4-5 sec. I like it for the neck and a connection point behind the ear. The dermal tone won't do a contact behind the ear. Although I like the tua viso I prefer facial exercises....there are times I take a break from facial ex. and use the Tua Viso....Sometimes it is good to change things up and keep the muscles and skin guessing!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:01 am      Reply with quote
Please help!! I need instructions to use my Dermal Tone facial exerciser. Specifically:
The sheet that tells the points and how long. Thanks.
rcmitchell

Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:42 am      Reply with quote
I would love a copy of the instructions for the Dermal Tone Facial Exerciser, if anyone could send to me. Not sure of where exactly the points of contact are at.
Please help, Thanks
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
rcmitchell wrote:
I would love a copy of the instructions for the Dermal Tone Facial Exerciser, if anyone could send to me. Not sure of where exactly the point of contact are at.
Please help, Thanks
If you send you send your email address to me I will sent you the document. Wink

Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:10 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
rcmitchell wrote:
I would love a copy of the instructions for the Dermal Tone Facial Exerciser, if anyone could send to me. Not sure of where exactly the point of contact are at.
Please help, Thanks
If you send you send your email address to me I will sent you the document. Wink

Thank you, I sent my email to you via pm Smile
thom8623

Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
I also have a Dermal Tone and cannot find the directions. I was wondering if someone can send them to me. If you have a pdf, you can send it to toadandlynn@comcast.net. Thanks so much!
kcoppa

Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
Hi.
Just found the forum and hoping that someone could send me the instructions for the Dermal-Tone facial exerciser.
Thanks so much!
Kristen
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
I have the instructions but they are on a PDF file and I would need to send it to your regular email. Message me here with you regular email and I will sent it to you. Wink Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:57 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
I have the instructions but they are on a PDF file and I would need to send it to your regular email. Message me here with you regular email and I will send it to you. Wink Toby

typo...sorry Rolling Eyes

Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:33 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
I have the instructions but they are on a PDF file and I would need to send it to your regular email. Message me here with you regular email and I will sent it to you. Wink Toby

Can you email me a copy of your instructions as well?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:59 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |