Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Keeping Up With Fashion
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
gretchen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
Every year it's the same thing. I somehow manage to miss Fashion Week, I get caught up in either work or the holidays, then stuff starts to hit the stores and I make my best guesses about what I want. This year I was more focused on my skincare and feel I could have done better. Post your favorite fashion blogs. There are so many, I never can decide which ones to follow.
gretchen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
I will answer my own question.

http://style.com
myamax
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:06 pm      Reply with quote
I am not a 'fashionista' by any stretch, however I do really enjoy

youlookfab.com

Lots of tips, looks, and I even signed up for the daily email blog updates.
secretly
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:34 am      Reply with quote
Buying classic styles is a way to always be in style with small additions like boots, jewelery, or scarfs that work with current styles.

I've always bought "investment pieces" that might cost more but last and look good until they fall apart. I buy a couple things each season to update and to change things up.

This year I bought a long wrap camel color cashmere sweater with a hood that is sort of a shawl look (by Vince) I can wear with jeans or leggings, with a belt or not.

It was 99$ marked down from $275 at TJMaxx. Also got a pair of large amethyst stud earrings there, they are so awesome, $70!!! Made in Canada too,not China, Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:05 am      Reply with quote
secretly wrote:
Buying classic styles is a way to always be in style with small additions like boots, jewelery, or scarfs that work with current styles.

I've always bought "investment pieces" that might cost more but last and look good until they fall apart. I buy a couple things each season to update and to change things up.

This year I bought a long wrap camel color cashmere sweater with a hood that is sort of a shawl look (by Vince) I can wear with jeans or leggings, with a belt or not.

It was 99$ marked down from $275 at TJMaxx. Also got a pair of large amethyst stud earrings there, they are so awesome, $70!!! Made in Canada too,not China, Laughing

You can't beat TJMaxx! If it weren't for them, I probably wouldn't have any new clothes at all! Not in this economy, anyway!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
I live in the southwest and am big on Buffalo Exchange. That store has pretty much saved me; indispensable for work basics but pretty much anything really.
gretchen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
myamax wrote:
I am not a 'fashionista' by any stretch, however I do really enjoy

youlookfab.com

Lots of tips, looks, and I even signed up for the daily email blog updates.

I've read youlookfab.com for several years also. Have been looking recently at a website called Refinery 29-- like the overall design and feel--

http://www.refinery29.com/
gretchen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
This is a cool phone app

http://www.trendstop.com/mobile_app
rmc7
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
I Love INStyle Magazine, Lucky, Shopping TJMaXX, Forever21, great accessories cheap, even my 80 yr old mother loves it! And Gabriel Bros. early Sat. morning. Sooo therapeutic!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:36 pm      Reply with quote
gretchen wrote:
I live in the southwest and am big on Buffalo Exchange. That store has pretty much saved me; indispensable for work basics but pretty much anything really.

I just went to their website and there are 2 in Oregon. They aren't real close but I will try and visit them sometime this year.

They have a coat for cubs, how cute and special this is.

http://www.buffaloexchange.com/

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:36 pm      Reply with quote
rmc7 wrote:
I Love INStyle Magazine, Lucky, Shopping TJMaXX, Forever21, great accessories cheap, even my 80 yr old mother loves it! And Gabriel Bros. early Sat. morning. Sooo therapeutic!!

I totally agree!! Very Happy Today *was* going to be a shopping day, oh well... there is always next week!
secretly
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
I found a discount store where I've been scoring the most amazing finds, I got a Calvin Klein hooded pullover sweater for $9.75 with tax, all my friends loved it so much that I've bought it for everyone.

I also got a CK fully lined double breasted corduroy jacket for $17!!!!! it's so fun to go there for retail therapy.

You really have to pillage when you go to stores like that but worth it.

My friends and I can't figure out how they get there stuff the prices are so low, on everything from cotton balls to flat screen TVs.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
This is a great video on skirts/fashion week, I like the idea!!!

http://video.nytimes.com/video/2011/02/18/style/100000000651504/on-the-street-skirting.html

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:55 pm      Reply with quote
Fall Fashion Trends!

http://www.refinery29.com/the-top-trends-from-this-fashion-week?page=1
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:12 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |