Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
New personal website about Pure Essential Oils
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
thierry dehove

Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
Pure Oil Essential Website was born out of the belief that Nature is the most powerful source of the substances that would promote the health of the body.

Hi, my name is Thierry Dehove. Me and my wife Sophie are pretty basic and straight forward folks - we work hard and want the best for us. Like most people we are very concerned with the seemingly ever increasing advent and spread of infections and are looking for ways to deal with them in the most effective way possible. We have learned that using antibiotics is not always the best treatment solution and that in fact they are often 'over perscribed'. With this in mind we try to take a more holistic and natural route whenever possible.

Peace, Thierry Dehove
http://www.pure-oil-essential.net
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:55 am      Reply with quote
nice site! Smile

Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:56 am      Reply with quote
Good Morning, thanks a lot !
I hope it can help me like oils did for us !
enjoy your day, thierry
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:13 am      Reply with quote
Very informative! I'm just now getting into oils and your site answered so many questions for me. Thanks!

-Cheri
thierry dehove

Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:17 am      Reply with quote
Cheri
it's so kind of you, thanks a lot !
we met those oils during one trip in Bali and since we use them for everything !
thierry
MsJam
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
You have a wonderful, informative website. Don't you just love Bali? My husband and I went to Bali some years ago, I don't remember which part of Bali though Confused , it's wherever Four Seasons is.
thierry dehove

Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:57 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Cheri,
4 sesaons is at Nusa Dua, south of Bali !
we love Bali and think to come back in this paradise soon !
thierry
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:15 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |