Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skindream Titanium
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Lotusesther
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:28 am      Reply with quote
GREAT results! Congratulations!
It looks like your cheeks are fuller! Your jowls are smaller! And the lines from nose and mouth corners are on their way OUT!
This gadget is definitely on my wish list!
hotdocgirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:51 pm      Reply with quote
yeah..the texture and tone of your skin is improved..thank you for sharing your results.

Now, I need to make up my mind on what to buy? lol
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:27 pm      Reply with quote
I wish I knew if the Fyola was definitely the same gadget as the SQOOM. I don't know if it is worth the risk. But, the SQOOM is way out of my price range. I would love to try it and get results similar to karenlee. But, maybe she got these results because the SQOOM is actually a superior device.
chery
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:29 am      Reply with quote
Hello to the forummembers,

I just pushed the button confirm order,skindream from intelligent wellnes. you can rent it for one month for 75 euros and than you can buy if you like it.I recieved an email with my order but no way to pay for it. Don,t no if they,l send me. sorry for my englisch i am from the netherlands. Hope i made the right choice. Last year i bought palovia but this was not good. it made my eyes worse, colloring brown and more wrinkles.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:11 am      Reply with quote
packratmack wrote:
I wish I knew if the Fyola was definitely the same gadget as the SQOOM. I don't know if it is worth the risk. But, the SQOOM is way out of my price range. I would love to try it and get results similar to karenlee. But, maybe she got these results because the SQOOM is actually a superior device.

I would say that they are manufactured by the same company. The fact that all the marketing for both devices is the same is very telling. Two different manufacturing companies would not share the same advertising material.

However, that doesn't mean that there may be slight differences in the internal components of the devices. But they certainly look the same on the outside.

It is very common, though, for devices to be manufactured and given different brand names. We had the case recently of the HF wand sold by Beautiful on Raw for over $200.00 being found on Alibaba.com for $50.00.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:32 am      Reply with quote
More from Harrods...

Quote:
I would like to advise you the SQOOM has also been on the Market in Germany since 2009. The idea for the product came from Schick Medical and was developed with the company in Korea who manufacture the product. Schick Medical decided not to take their SQOOM product to North America so the manufacturer produced a slightly different version (Fyola) using cheaper materials and sold it in the US. Fyola looks exactly the same but is of a lesser quality so the results will not be as effective – SQOOM is the only company making and selling the gels. The technique we use is called Synchron Technology – it is a unique mix of ultrasound and ionisation. Fyola uses a similar technology but not at the same intensity and also not with the range of waves per second. You have bought a skin treatment system, that when used together will give you the optimum treatment for anti-ageing or skin complaints. You currently have the best product on the market providing the best level of treatment. There is a lesser model, which of course you could use, but you will not get the same treatment. As always, if you buy a cheaper product you get a cheaper quality which in this case means a reduced level of treatment.
redtigerwoman
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
way to go Karenlee, that is fantastic!!!

i ordered conductivity gel after you said you felt it did something for you.

your chest pics, that is amazing. and your face looks super too. Smile

i think getting the circulation going and product into the skin is worth its weight in gold. hooray!!!
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
thanks, redtigerwoman.

Those pics will also be useful because they show sun-damage (pigment spots and red, blotchy skin) quite well - I want to buy the Despot gel next month when I can afford it and see if I can even out my skin tone a bit by using the whitening program.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
ImageImage
Karenlee I just think this is an amazing difference, I can't wait to see what you progress look like in a month!!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
Never heard of Despot gel, now I've got to look that up, sounds interesting!!!
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
ImageImage
Karenlee I just think this is an amazing difference, I can't wait to see what you progress look like in a month!!!

looking at these photos side by side, karenlee did you get some sun between the 2 photos or did SQOOM caused the skin tanning as well? Thank you
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:29 am      Reply with quote
Karenlee
Its definitely working Smile Cant wait to see the changes in afew months.
Nice one

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:42 am      Reply with quote
10Sylvia5 wrote:
Karenlee
Its definitely working Smile Cant wait to see the changes in afew months.
Nice one

skindream did not respond to my mail, now i think i wil want the sqoom better, after this pictures for sure.
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:57 am      Reply with quote
Toby - the best bit is, that the results are REAL! With so many of my other gadgets, I would look in one mirror and think 'great, it's working', only to be disappointed when looking in a different mirror with a different light angle. The results on my shoulders/chest are unquestionable in any light - but remember, I pretty much neglected this area, others may not have so much to repair!

daler - no, no suntan, my face was a bit flushed from applying Skinceuticals Blemish Age Defense, which has several acids (glycolic etc) in it. I was experimenting using the serum with the SQOOM whitening program, but the serum was too harsh (I stayed pink for several hours) - hence my earlier comment about buying the Despot gel.
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:40 am      Reply with quote
It is interesting to me that Cooking Katy posted pics on page 1 of this thread re: improvement to her jowl area which she attributed to her slendertone. I think her results - so similar to what I've experienced - may have been down to her Skindream rather.
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:19 am      Reply with quote
Chery, I emailed info@sqoom.com initially, and they replied the next day. If you have questions, try that.
chery
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:10 am      Reply with quote
karenlee wrote:
Chery, I emailed info@sqoom.com initially, and they replied the next day. If you have questions, try that.

Thanks for your reply Karenlee i wil do this,
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
karenlee wrote:
Toby - the best bit is, that the results are REAL! With so many of my other gadgets, I would look in one mirror and think 'great, it's working', only to be disappointed when looking in a different mirror with a different light angle. The results on my shoulders/chest are unquestionable in any light - but remember, I pretty much neglected this area, others may not have so much to repair!

I laughed when I read that - I'm very familiar with that experience.

Karen - would you mind showing us some of the progress you've made with your chest area. My chest is also terribly sun damaged. Thanks also for sharing your jowl photos with us, the results look very promising. It's always very helpful when people are prepared to share their photos.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
karenlee wrote:
Here is a picture taken in 2009. I was actually photographing my face, not my shoulders, but this shows my crinkling. I had a very deep V wrinkle also, not visible in this photo. By Dec 2010, I was no longer wearing any kind of V or scoop neck top.

Here is the same shoulder, taken this morning about an hour after waking, 2 weeks after using SQOOM

My chest this morning, the same one that was too wrinkled in 2010 to wear low cut tops

Keliu, these were on the other page of Karenlee.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
Harrod's is having a 10% off weekend and I think the SQOOM would qualify for the 10% if anyone wants to check it out.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Keliu, these were on the other page of Karenlee.

How did I miss those?? Thanks for posting them Toby. There certainly appears to be a huge smoothing of the chest area. I've only used my device on my face - obviously I'm going to have to give it a whirl on the chest.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
karenlee wrote:
More from Harrods...

Quote:
I would like to advise you the SQOOM has also been on the Market in Germany since 2009. The idea for the product came from Schick Medical and was developed with the company in Korea who manufacture the product. Schick Medical decided not to take their SQOOM product to North America so the manufacturer produced a slightly different version (Fyola) using cheaper materials and sold it in the US. Fyola looks exactly the same but is of a lesser quality so the results will not be as effective – SQOOM is the only company making and selling the gels. The technique we use is called Synchron Technology – it is a unique mix of ultrasound and ionisation. Fyola uses a similar technology but not at the same intensity and also not with the range of waves per second. You have bought a skin treatment system, that when used together will give you the optimum treatment for anti-ageing or skin complaints. You currently have the best product on the market providing the best level of treatment. There is a lesser model, which of course you could use, but you will not get the same treatment. As always, if you buy a cheaper product you get a cheaper quality which in this case means a reduced level of treatment.

They are doing their best to convince you that it isn't the same device as the Fyola. Maybe the SQOOM is a better device.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:31 pm      Reply with quote
packratmack wrote:
karenlee wrote:
More from Harrods...

Quote:

They are doing their best to convince you that it isn't the same device as the Fyola. Maybe the SQOOM is a better device.

I've been thinking about this too - and remain a little sceptical. The info says that that they use a similar technology but that the Fyola isn't as intense. Wouldn't this just be an issue of power? As I've said, I have the UP5 and it also uses ionisation and ultrasound - as I believe most of these types of devices do - but I have no idea of its actual power. The price difference between the Fyola and SQOOM is significant - I'm not yet convinced that it is justified.

I guess we really need to compare the technical specifications of both devices. Does anyone have the Fyola info - I've had a look and can't find them.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:24 pm      Reply with quote
So glad it's working so well for you Karenlee.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:04 pm      Reply with quote
hi all, this is my first post here.
I start to read this web site about a week. Gained a lot of good ideas especially the real home device users reviews.

So I want to share my experience in using a device with GALVIN ION and ultrasonic. I bought it because of the ION deep cleaning. At first I look at the Hitachi, then found out that my price can include the ultrasonic for other brand, why not?!

So I picked the one call Japan Gals in Rakuten. It claimed has 5Mhz sonic and 18K gold head. I read the reviews from Hong Kong, it is generally said cheap and good. It is designed and Warranted by Japan, but manufactured in China. Three tubes of "Made in Japan" sonic gel and a bottle serum included too.
(Cant post the link) it is
dot dot dot- global.rakuten.command/en/store/front-runner-sp/item/10007705/?s-id=borderless_browsehist_en----dot dot

Including the DHL brokerage fee and Canada Tax, I spent total CAD$140. Not that bad, right?

If you don't have one and want to buy one not that expensive to try. It might be a good one.

I focus on using the ION + and - in the beginning. I was afraid of Ultrasonic will vibrate "away" my fat on cheek, so I did not putting any hope of this function except firming my chin.

Two days ago, I was the first time use "ultrasonic" seriously on my face especially my eyes. I do not have any wrinkle, except the fine lines underneath the corner of my eyes. I believe that it will become cow feet several years later if i take no action.
Amazingly, my fine lines instantly GONE. Maybe you think it is just dry lines, I thought so before. But no matter how often I put the eye masks and the LED light devices very hard to these area, the fine lines were still there!Is it call fine lines or dry lines?

Until this not expensive device, it just like a iron flatten my fine lines away!!!! This 5Mhz seems suit to me!

Of course, my fine lines not very deep, more visible when I smile, but I can not get rid of it before.

Now, my only problem on my face will be how to pump up my skin? any idea on some good device to me?

Also, I am looking for something to get rid of my tummy fat. so searching for the POSE and RIO TONER. Any ideas?
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:49 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |