Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Skindream Titanium
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
misssalvina wrote:
Found it on the web....$785...really expensive

I figured it would be high priced! Sounds nice but not on my budget at this time! Rolling Eyes

Nor is it within my budget Darkmoon Sad it's tempting though...ha! Bad Grin

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Sigma,

I honestly believe there is no tightening nor lifting from the Skindream. It gives a lovely even, creamy skin tone & radiance plus eradicates broken capillaries, but I truly believe that is ALL - no lift - sorry.

I think lift comes from exercises of the face &... a big &.... I am beginning to wonder if the lift I saw earlier in the summer was from the STOP machine building new collagen & hence tightening Shock (see my updates on the STOP thread).

I have just started back on the STOP & will try this on a more scientific basis this time around (I have already mapped the dates & routines out in my beauty diary to do this correctly this time around).

I would not dream of giving up on the Skindream, this gadget is for life. I have spent a lifetime trying to achieve beautiful skin & now people comment on my complexion (even although I am an old "has been" at 53 now Sad ), I believe I have now achieved my goal in that department.

At this age I am starting to see sag around the jawline Sad I was once told, by a much older, but beautiful (& wiser) woman, to enjoy & have confidence in yourself at the age you are, because as you age , you look back & think "well I looked pretty dam fine then, why the heck did I not realise that then?", this is now ringing true, but I do wish I had lift on he jawline. I have a receding jaw to start with, so age is not a helper in this department .

Regarding the Lightstim, I think you need hours of dedication. I have 2 of these machines & even then, a treatment session takes 20 minutes PLUS,(definitely PLUS) although my skin glows after this, it is just too long in any one day. We all have to run a house, probably work also, exercise the body, cook an evening meal AND keep the face lifted up, there is just not enough time.

Regarding the Slendertone face - I am having a crisis & wondering if it was delivering the results I thought. My cheeks sure are lifted up, but the bottom half of my face has had nil result from it.

53 years old, dark hair (henna), Skindream Titanium, Tua Visos, Tua Tr'ends, Clarisonic, Stop, Slendertone face, Anti-aging LightStim, prof HF device, diamond microdermabrasion Timepeel, Safetox, every facial exercise programme ever developed!, Tanaka massage, facial oil lover - phew!
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:27 am      Reply with quote
Cooking Katy wrote:
I was once told, by a much older, but beautiful (& wiser) woman, to enjoy & have confidence in yourself at the age you are, because as you age , you look back & think "well I looked pretty dam fine then, why the heck did I not realise that then?"

One of the truest and best pieces of skincare advice ever.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
Check out this:

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=Fyola+ultrasound+picture&hl=en&rlz=1T4GZAZ_en-GBAU316AU316&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=tqTFTsKlJKyTiQftxqDzDQ&ved=0CDkQsAQ&biw=792&bih=393&sei=vqTFTqTVNKG0iQfErtGFDg

The SQOOm and Fyola are definitely the same device. If you scroll down the page and click on the image of the water on the head of the device - you will see that it is exactly the same animation as on the SQOOM website.

I would purchase the Fyola. This is not the first time that devices get branded with different names.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:35 am      Reply with quote
Here is a picture taken in 2009. I was actually photographing my face, not my shoulders, but this shows my crinkling. I had a very deep V wrinkle also, not visible in this photo. By Dec 2010, I was no longer wearing any kind of V or scoop neck top.

Here is the same shoulder, taken this morning about an hour after waking, 2 weeks after using SQOOM

My chest this morning, the same one that was too wrinkled in 2010 to wear low cut tops

Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
karenlee wrote:
Here is a picture taken in 2009. I was actually photographing my face, not my shoulders, but this shows my crinkling. I had a very deep V wrinkle also, not visible in this photo. By Dec 2010, I was no longer wearing any kind of V or scoop neck top.

Here is the same shoulder, taken this morning about an hour after waking, 2 weeks after using SQOOM

My chest this morning, the same one that was too wrinkled in 2010 to wear low cut tops

Keliu, these were on the other page of Karenlee.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:24 pm      Reply with quote
So glad it's working so well for you Karenlee.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:01 pm      Reply with quote
I asked some questions about the SQOOM via email and I did ask the representative if I could share his email but he didn't respond so I take that as a 'yes' so here it is:

Good Morning Mary

The SQOOM takes part of the Harrods (London) sale in December and January.

For the US the easiest way to purchase a SQOOM is viawww.sqoom.com and than online shop as we don’t have a partner in the US.

On this website we also have a list of our partners. For example Lufthansa is selling the product, or SWISS Air. We also have a lot of pharmacies in Germany, there are also some online pharmacies, but I don’t know if they are delivering the product to the US.

You asked about Fyola. At first we are the exclusive distributor of :SQOOM device worldwide. Basic of :SQOOM concept is Fyola but :SQOOM has special configurations which has only :SQOOM and this make it much more expensive than Fyola.

Very important is the Titan head. Fyola has only a steel head. This is regarding allergic reactions very important and makes the device more expensive for us. Second is the battery. :SQOOM has a special accu on the highest technical level worldwide and it has RoHS (restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances. This accu works more than 4000 hours and has no memory effect.

But at all, :SQOOM concept is not the device. SQOOM is a brand for physical treatments. We also have the device :SQOOM clinical and next year we will have an additional one designed by Porsche and developed from Schick Medical.

But the main and unique System inside :SQOOM are the Gels. The Gels are creating the promised results. The device is only the transporter for the ingredients and the vendor for energy. :SQOOM is our world wide brand and this is made in Germany. We are awarded for the combination of energy and ingredients, in fact, for our complete treatments. Only the combination in whole brings the results and sustainability. This is important of all marketing point of views.

:SQOOM is unique and currently we spend a lot of money for further developments in Gels and own devices. The sustainability comes from the Gels and from the brand. Fyola is only a low quality device which is not in competition to :SQOOM at all. We sell :SQOOM also very successful with Lufthansa and online to the US Market. We have no problems with Fyola there and the customers order our Gels very well.

Building up a sustainable brand is expensive. We spent a lot of money in developing natural Gels with effective natural ingredients for a 100% save and effective treatment. Launching and building up a brand is expensive and there is no comparison to a device sold on an internet platform.

I hope I could answer your questions. If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.

Schick Medical GmbH
Maren Weiler
Vertrieb/Marketing
Distribution/Marketing
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:30 am      Reply with quote
piscesgirlrenee - so far, on all injuries we've treated at home, I've done 3 passes per treatment... so 4 minutes M, another 4 minutes M (using the Sqoom OL gel which has a powerful anti-inflammatory) then another 4 minutes on N using the standard gel which helps push the OL gel in. I don't remember where I got that routine from, I may have asked via email, but it seems to work quite well. On my sprained toe the another night, I actually did 2 of these sessions about 3 hours apart, which was probably naughty, but the next morning my toe didn't hurt (although it was still a bit swollen).
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:15 am      Reply with quote
jasminerosey - I purchased it from Schick.

I did actually enquire about purchasing one about 3 years ago; I was quoted around £3,000 for a non-demo version. However, soon after that our plans changed and financially, it wasn't an option. At the time, Schick passed my details to a clinic, and I was going to buy the unit from the clinic.

I never forgot about it, though, and recently emailed the lady to enquire whether buying it (it's called the GIVUS) was still an option (it's generally not available publically), but I never received an answer. A little bit of digging revealed that she had gone out of business, so I emailed Schick again and this time they offered me a new one or the demo one.

Since the demo one was half the price of the new one (and apparantly has all the exact same functionality - the new one just has a better housing, ie it's like the Sqoom, all handheld, whereas the demo has a control unit + handheld) I went for that option. The unit is very old (2008) but they offered a 2 yr guarantee so I thought the saving was enough to warrant the older model.

They will also be giving me training via Skype on Monday, so I will start using it in earnest after that.

The head of the GIVUS is very large though, so I was advised to continue using my Sqoom for my face - or at least, around my eyes etc. I am using the Despot gel with the GIVUS on my cheeks though, as I have a lot of sun damage there. The treatment chart says pigmentation results should be visible in 3 months.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:13 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |