Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Gua Sha to loose thighs fat & belly fat
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Angelfire
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:41 pm      Reply with quote
claudietta wrote:
hello l'm new to this forum if even l reading you since many month,it is super helpful!!!
l'm very interesting about this technique!may somebody of you , suggest me a good book to learn gua sha?
and l'm wondering if someone of you is scrapping her face too...l'm fighting to improve my NL fold Sad ...so any suggestions will be very helpful
thank you to everybody of you <3

Hello and welcome, I'm pretty new myself. While I don't have any books to recommend, I've been using a Jade scrapper and roller on my face since reading Critc's post about Tanaka facial massage. When I use it on my face of course I don't apply as much pressure but mainly to stimulate circulation. I just used my new set of scrappers last night for the first time on my thighs along with dry brushing. I do have a line of bruises today but they aren't that bad.While scrapping my thighs, I felt a itchy sensation.
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
claudietta wrote:
critic wrote:
Also, remember to drink a glass of warm water after each scrapping.

hello!
thanks critic for all your helpful adviser(: I've scrapping my thighs around 40 time per area...l did not know about to drink warm water, I'm going to do it this morning,....I'm wondering if is it correct to scrapping the inner thighs too(?) Confused

Hello, I scrap everywhere, including the buts.

Update after 2 weeks scrapping : 51cm on the left and 49.5cm on the right. Both thighs are toned on the fattest part, I'm happy with it! Definitely keep it up!
Angelfire
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:18 pm      Reply with quote
For what it's worth, I'd try the plastic comb~the set of scrapping tools I ordered came with a little comb~ what the heck, you never know. I think that depending on your body,the amount of pressure while scrapping varies. I have a tendency to bruise easy~guess I should take in more vitamin C instead of just applying it to my face Laughing so stopped scrapping for a while. But it's an exciting approach to ridding the body of cellulite and toxic waste. A little bit of scrapping seems to really go deep into the tissue. I have a G5 massager I use sometimes, and scrapping is pretty effective in stimulating circulation.
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:00 pm      Reply with quote
claudietta wrote:
critic wrote:
Hello,

I would like to report that I have lost 2 cm (the fattest part) on my buts!

hello critic!
this is a great new!
l cannot wait to start again , l've stop 5 days ago because l've my period, ... if even l'm not sure that l've to stop during menstruation... may you or somebody else tell me if may l srapp during menstrual period??? thankyou!!!!!!

Yes, you should stop during menstruation because gua sha will prove your blood circulation, should be OK to wait for 5 days.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:36 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |