Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Derma Roller (Robin McGraw's recommendation)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
RuthMarion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:17 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone googled this? Yikes Shock ! I wonder if it works, though.... Rolling Eyes . You can get it at a couple of high end department stores so I was thinking that maybe someone here had tried it. Robin looks like a sane lady Confused

P.S. I thought that there was another query about this but I couldn't find it - sorry.
www.leafandrusher.com is where I found it
Mabsy

Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:32 am      Reply with quote
I've been looking for a picture of this for *ages*! I saw it a while ago and tried to describe it but couldn't find it online at the time. Not that I want to buy it - it looks rather scary! I think it might have been discussed in one of the Lounge threads a while back (something about doing crazy things for beauty Smile).

So, does this actually work then? Anyone?
RuthMarion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:07 am      Reply with quote
On the ytf forum one reviewer said that she had two of them and they gave a light tickling sensation. She said that you press/roll it around quite a bit and that it "only" had short needles Shock . She sounded like she liked it. www.enhancementmedia.com & go to the skin care & beauty discussion.
Heavens to Betsy. Why am I thinking now that this might be a good thing??? Confused
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hi!

Sorry to revive such an old thread, but I was trying to search EDS to see if anyone had used this item and this was all I found. I saw this gadget at Bath & Body works, and was intrigued...but it's pricey ($90 Shock ), so I'm going to check it out a bit more before buying. Apparently, it is supposed to help the products you are using penetrate better and therefore be more effective (description: http://www.skinstore.com/store/product.asp?catID=6078&prodID=6090). It would be great if this actually worked, because I do love the skincare creams and serums I currently use (thanks, Candy!! wave ) and am not looking to switch products. However, if this roller thingy can enhance the effect of the products, why not give it a try?

Anyway...I'm hoping maybe someone out there has tried this during the time since the first post (2004)!

Mary Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
I saw Dr. Phil's wife, Robin, on Phil's show when she was hawking the sunscreen she regularly uses (sounded like a good one) and the derma roller. From what I remember, the only purpose the roller has is to get the actives you put on your face, penetrate better and that's it. For 90 bucks I'd rather put the money into a Baby Quasar--something that does deliver real results--at least from everything I've read on this site by people who have used it!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:08 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |