Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

NCN Enzyme Peel
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
MissCleopatra
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:46 am      Reply with quote
Can anyone tell me approx how long the 1oz size of NCN's Pumpkin Enzyme Peel lasts?

It's more expensive than i'd hoped and im wondering how many applications i would get out of the 1oz size?

And, out of interest, are there any other Glycolic Peels out there that are as good, or better!, than the NCN Pumpkin Enzyme Peel?

(I dont mind of its a weekly peel, or aha products you use every other day).

Skintype: 30s, combo/oily, dehydrated, dull, possible SD (lots of surface oil but dryer/tighter/flaky below on t-zone), large pores, congestion, uneven texture, first signs of ageing, deep naso-labial folds, fine lines & dark undereye circles. Also addressing acute stretchmarks on stomach & hips due to pregnancy & weight loss.
babyb
5% products discount

Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:21 pm      Reply with quote
Why don't you try to email Nanc and ask her about the number of peels. She answers very quickly! I started out using it once a week for maybe a month and now only use it maybe once every two to three weeks. I know I still have quite a few applications left, too. GREAT stuff!
leesmith

Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
for the best pumpkin peel try A Natural difference...they have both a retail kit and a kit for professionals!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:06 pm      Reply with quote
leesmith wrote:
for the best pumpkin peel try A Natural difference...they have both a retail kit and a kit for professionals!

Where do you buy without being licensed, most on here aren't? Yes I see you can contact them for the information but is it online or in spa's? I assume you buy at a professional discount but wonder how it compares in retail price to NCN? One more question if you don't mind have you tried NCN Pumpkin Peel for comparison? Smile

TIA

http://www.anaturaldifference.com/order/

Retail Clients
Please be advised that our company policy prohibits us from directly selling to you via this website. Please call or email us to locate a professional retailer in your area. We will ensure that you receive your desired product in a timely manner.

Email: info@anaturaldifference.com

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:41 am      Reply with quote
I love NCN's pumpkin peel, but I also love PerfectComplexions pumpkin peel.
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:

Perfect Complexion pumpkin peel feels really brutal unlike the NCN's pumpkin peel Embarassed The skin gets red and hot!

Do u use any other PerfectComplexion products on a regular basis or just the pumpkin peel? I'd like to try Julie's miracle peel and HA Soy Lift mask.
leesmith

Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
you can get A Natural Difference from an esthetician or a day spa.I found it through another esty in CA who started me on the retail pumpkin peel( i think it is a 5% peel)kit. And yes the professionals have to go through the company to set up an account.
I have not tried NCN pumpkin peel. Does it have any AHA's in it or is it just an enzyme? I would love to try but would like feedback,
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
rileygirl wrote:

Perfect Complexion pumpkin peel feels really brutal unlike the NCN's pumpkin peel Embarassed The skin gets red and hot!

Do u use any other PerfectComplexion products on a regular basis or just the pumpkin peel? I'd like to try Julie's miracle peel and HA Soy Lift mask.

I agree, it is brutal, but it works! The only product of Julies that I am using regularly other than the pumpkin peel is that new royal jelly mask. I like it. Leaves my skin nice and soft, but nothing miraculous from it. Oh, and for the past week I have started back on the Ha Soy lift on my eyelids, but it is too soon to tell if that will work at holding my hooded eyes up or not!
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:38 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:

Oh, and for the past week I have started back on the Ha Soy lift on my eyelids, but it is too soon to tell if that will work at holding my hooded eyes up or not!

I have samples of HA Soy lift and it is definetly working under my eyes!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:

I have samples of HA Soy lift and it is definetly working under my eyes!

Wow, really, under the eyes? I will have to try it there! Thanks for the tip. Very Happy
sfong
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
can you give me a more information regarding this peel?
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
sfong wrote:
can you give me a more information regarding this peel?

Which peel sfong? Smile There are a few on the thread that have been mentioned.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:31 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |