Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
The cat bin lady
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Penta
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:50 pm      Reply with quote
Have you guy seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOuCjzVAO_w

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/08/25/cat-bin-woman-sorry-as-she-s-shamed-for-outrage-115875-22511542/

It's disturbing that somebody would do something like this, she must have terrible problems. This whole things spun out of control and apparently people are threatening to kill her. That's over the top, obviously, but still..
Poor Lola Sad
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:54 pm      Reply with quote
OMG Penta that is just so horrible, I agree something must be really causing major issues for that woman!
Death threats that's so over the top, how about some court ordered counseling for this woman?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:04 pm      Reply with quote
I am not going to even read this...I am sure I will find it very upsetting!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
That's really weird. Whatever happened to my posts and the ones after it? They've disappeared. Shock
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
That's really weird. Whatever happened to my posts and the ones after it? They've disappeared. Shock

The site was down for a while earlier and I noticed a number of posts on all threads disappeared! Sad

5% products discount

Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
This has been quite big news in Australia as well. Poor cat. Shock
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
suew57 wrote:

Hopefully poor kitty is being spoiled rotten and totally pampered by it's owners!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
I saw an interview with her today. She seems like a really really mean person! I initially thought she was just a disturbed stressed-out person who made a mistake and probably felt terrible about it all day.
She sure didn't seem that way in the interviews I saw! Mad
Penta
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
suew57 wrote:

Hopefully poor kitty is being spoiled rotten and totally pampered by it's owners!

Sad thing is she was an abused rescue cat, and had just recently gotten round to trusting humans again Sad She was stuck in the bin for 15 hours and was so scared she was covered in mess Sad
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
That woman is a freak. They should put her in the bin for 15 hours and seal the top. It does seem she's made enough enemies to cause her distress forever.
Poor kitty was so friendly. I"d take Lola in a minute.

If it's any consolation (Bethany!) the kitty is probably being loved and hugged and spoiled at this very second.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:43 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone know who/how they got the films of her doing this? I find that peculiar.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Does anyone know who/how they got the films of her doing this? I find that peculiar.

This from the article Penta posted the link to explains how she was filmed.

The couple installed CCTV to film careless drivers who damaged their car. Last Saturday it captured the shocking scenes as Mary stroked Lola on a garden wall before callously hurling her into a wheelie bin.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:48 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
sister sweets wrote:

This from the article Penta posted the link to explains how she was filmed.

The couple installed CCTV to film careless drivers who damaged their car. Last Saturday it captured the shocking scenes as Mary stroked Lola on a garden wall before callously hurling her into a wheelie bin.

When they found Lola they thought drunk bullies or crazy homeless people had put her in the bin. They went through all their footage and were shocked to see that it was just some nice looking average lady!
My cat will stay inside! People are messed up.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:00 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |