Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Peppermint leg and foot cream or gel,what brands are there?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:43 pm      Reply with quote
I'm looking for something refreshing to use on my legs and feet at the end of the day.
I have not seen very much product with peppermint, or peppermint smelling that you can use on legs and feet.

The only two I know of are Body Shop has a leg cream,it is $20 and not too natural..so do not really want that one.

I have bought stuff from the brand Deep steep and they are all natural and have a Candy Cane leg cream for $10.
the review I read online said it was a nice product.
I have their spearmint and melon body lotion and while that is refreshing I want something minty.

I think Freeman might have something,but that line is not sold anywhere near me.

What else is there that is resonable in price that has mint in it and also smells like mint?

I have an Arnica leg gel that is great,but it is drying and I do not want to use that all the time.
Don't want to spend too much hopefully as I am on a budget the next few months at least.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:58 pm      Reply with quote
I just buy peppermint essential oil and add it to unscented lotion or cream at 10 drops per ounce. Or use it in Jojoba Oil. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:37 am      Reply with quote
The Body Shop make a peppermint foot lotion.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:05 am      Reply with quote
Josh wrote:

She mentioned that Josh, but it's $20 and not natural, that's why I suggested making your own?it's really cheap and you can pick your unscented base! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Josh wrote:

She mentioned that Josh, but it's $20 and not natural, that's why I suggested making your own?it's really cheap and you can pick your unscented base! Very Happy

That's a good idea!
I guess I could do that, peppermint oil is easy to find.

I have a lot of unscented lotion here..so maybe I can just add a few drops to whatever lotion I take out of the bottle....

I am not against the Body Shop..just I find for what you get there is better things.
I have some Body Shop shower gels here and they seem quite drying and not really worth the full price (I actually had some $10 off coupons a year ago...so was worth it then,lol).
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah, I make a lot of things with essential oils and I am a total mint freak!

I am old enough to remember the original Body Shop and my my it's certainly changed! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:48 am      Reply with quote
Ah, apologies.. I missed that bit (I actually need new computer glasses!)
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:05 am      Reply with quote
Josh wrote:
Ah, apologies.. I missed that bit (I actually need new computer glasses!)

No need I just figured you missed that, I need to get new glasses period and I post and read on my little iPhone screen most all the time! Rolling Eyes Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Yeah, I make a lot of things with essential oils and I am a total mint freak!

I am old enough to remember the original Body Shop and my my it's certainly changed! Smile

Lol,
I remember the "old" Body Shop used to be more affordable too.
I don't like how they hide the ingredients on most of their packaging either...

I also remember the old Aveda line before they were bought out and they were sold in Salons before and it was only hair stuff..or mostly hair stuff.
-one salon I've gone to for ages actually used to sell Aveda years ago.
-Now they sell Abba..which is a wannabe Aveda and affordable.
It is just a hair like andI still like some of those items.

I think Burts Bees might have a peppermint thing I'll have to check online.

I need to use up tons of Aveeno, so maybe mixing the peppermint drops in my hand will be better since those bottles might be annoying to blend stuff into!
-that way i can use more or less peppermint as desired.

on my trip to the mall tommorow..peppermint is on my list!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:24 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |