Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
New Hyperpigmentation Serum - Mirage
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
FizzyBubbles
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:00 am      Reply with quote
* edited to remove self-promotion *
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:09 am      Reply with quote
FizzyBubbles wrote:
* edited to remove self-promotion *

Thanks for the link, FizzyBubbles!

Does anyone know how this product would compare with NCN's Lemon Peel Bioferment?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:35 pm      Reply with quote
kims wrote:

Does anyone know how this product would compare with NCN's Lemon Peel Bioferment?

It has way more ingredients in it for hyperpigmentation than just the LPB, Kims. So, in theory it should work better. Just be forewarned that androcco has incredibly slow shipping and in my experience horrible customer service (never answered 1 email from me!).
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Rileygirl! I've never heard of this company until today.

I'm just looking for something to use while I give my skin a break from the Obagi Clear (hydroquinone.)

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
kims wrote:

I'm just looking for something to use while I give my skin a break from the Obagi Clear (hydroquinone.)

If you give it a try, let me know how it works. I do use the androcco argan oil and their cleansing oil. The products are fine. I just have an issue with poor customer service.
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:28 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
kims wrote:

If you give it a try, let me know how it works. I do use the androcco argan oil and their cleansing oil. The products are fine. I just have an issue with poor customer service.

I understand that! The price point isn't bad so I may give it a go!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:52 pm      Reply with quote
For the very reasonable price, I ordered it and will give it a try. They said it's been shipped, so hopefully I'll get it soon. I think my LPB has done all it's going to do, so time to try something else.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
WhiteWolf wrote:
For the very reasonable price, I ordered it and will give it a try. They said it's been shipped, so hopefully I'll get it soon. I think my LPB has done all it's going to do, so time to try something else.

I feel the same about the LPB WhiteWolf, looking forward to what you see with this in terms of results! Smile

At that price I would be willing to try it on my arms if it works well for others! Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:51 pm      Reply with quote
WhiteWolf wrote:

You will probably get it just fine, WhiteWolf. They sent out a newsletter appologizing for dropping the ball on customers. Hopefully they learned a lesson. Good luck with it, and please report how it works!
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
I will definitely post back. Smile Ever since we went on our Disney vacation (Florida), I came back with darker spots from the sun (especially on my nose).

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:27 pm      Reply with quote
WhiteWolf wrote:
I will definitely post back. Smile Ever since we went on our Disney vacation (Florida), I came back with darker spots from the sun (especially on my nose).

Oh sorry, I live about 5 hours south of Disney so I know our brutal sun (I try and hide from it!) My arms are so pigmented I would love to find something that works! Fingers crossed this does the trick for you! Smile If so I will be right behind you trying it out. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:20 am      Reply with quote
This sounds very interesting! Please keep us updated as to how you go.

I had to stop myself from rushing off to order this, I have promised myself to be more sensible and wait for some evidence that it works!!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
Bermie wrote:
This sounds very interesting! Please keep us updated as to how you go.

I had to stop myself from rushing off to order this, I have promised myself to be more sensible and wait for some evidence that it works!!

I know just how you feel Bermie, Temptation. Smile I guess so far WhiteWolf is the guinea pig on this product for us! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:44 am      Reply with quote
comprare with obagi, which one is better?
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:56 am      Reply with quote
I got it last night, it's same consistency as the LPB. I'll use it twice a day on the spots.

Zhoushuhappy, I used Obagi Clear and it worked very well. However, I didn't want to use it long term and so I am trying out more natural type lighteners.

Will post back in a few days...

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:50 am      Reply with quote
I've been using it night and day, no changes as of yet although I know it's still too early to make a judgment call. However, I'm leaning towards this not doing so well.

I also noticed that I have even more age spots on my face than I realized. I walk my son to Pre-K now (with my 3 year old in tow) and it's been very sunny here. So along with sunscreens, I'm going to start wearing a sun hat.

Anyway, will give it a few more days. In the meantime I am curious about the new IS Clinical Lightening line. Since my spots are all over, this may be better for me than just trying to spot treat.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:23 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for getting back to us.
Glad I held off on buying it, I need to do that more often!!
Doesn't look like its going to be a 'must have' for me just yet.
Let us know how you continue to go, thanks..x
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:41 am      Reply with quote
WhiteWolf wrote:
I've been using it night and day, no changes as of yet although I know it's still too early to make a judgment call. However, I'm leaning towards this not doing so well.

It would be way too early for a call, White Wolf. If the HQ products take at least 6 weeks to work, the natural stuff is going to take a lot longer, probably double the time.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:43 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
WhiteWolf wrote:

It would be way too early for a call, White Wolf. If the HQ products take at least 6 weeks to work, the natural stuff is going to take a lot longer, probably double the time.

I agree, I know we all impatiently want to see something happen instantly, a few days is way way to early to know for sure. I really believe as Riley pointed out you need at least 4-6 weeks minimum to see results especially with hyperpigmentation!
Fingers crossed it kicks in and works! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
Good point, thanks for posting Rileygirl.

I keep forgetting natural versus something chemical. One good thing about this serum is that they said you can mix it in with other creams, moisturizers, I may just do that.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:45 pm      Reply with quote
WhiteWolf wrote:
Good point, thanks for posting Rileygirl.

I keep forgetting natural versus something chemical. One good thing about this serum is that they said you can mix it in with other creams, moisturizers, I may just do that.

Whitewolf, very interesting about mixing it in with other products! Keep us posted how it goes - and good luck!! Very Happy
keli13
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:19 am      Reply with quote
Hey Rileygirl!! Nice to "see" you. I haven't posted in a long time.

Anyway, I wanted to tell you that I've been using the Mirage serum from Androcco for a month now. I don't have any real discoloration anymore because of using Obagi Nu Derm 2 years ago but my skin has been looking a little lackluster and dull.

Anyway, after a month of use the Mirage serum has really clarified and brightened up my skintone.

In the AM I apply a chemical exfoliator like a glycolic or Lactic acid peel pad. Right now I'm using Exuvience Performance Peel AP25 two part peel pads. After the pads I apply the Mirage serum. Then after a few minutes, I apply Androcco's Rose Hip Seed Oil. Lastly I apply my antioxidant serum, sunscreen, primer, and makeup.

At night I still use Renova or Retin-A and I now use Androcco's Argan oil on top. That's it at night. I may add a moisturizer on top during the winter if I need one.

My skin is looking amazing. It's more plump, hydrated, bright, clear, reduced pores, less oily and just so healthy & younger looking.

My makeup is looking much better and it looks better longer without any touchups during the day.

I love this regimen !!!

I really like the Mirage serum. There's no smell, it feels like water on my face and it's completely non irritating for those with sensitive skin. I don't know how well it'll do completely getting rid of discolorations because I don't have them anymore but I've read alot of positive threads elsewhere about this serum regarding he reduction of age spots and such.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:05 am      Reply with quote
Hi Kelli! It is great to see you! Thanks so much for the review of the Mirage. This sounds great!! I think I will go ahead and purchase that for when I am done with my Nu Derm (again!). Tell me what antioxidant serum you are using, please!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:27 am      Reply with quote
Hello keli13 Smile

It's great to hear your review especially since you have used this long term (relatively). I think I will have to join in and buy some myself at that price it's truly worth a shot! Thank you for giving a detailed review. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:16 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Hi Kelli! It is great to see you! Thanks so much for the review of the Mirage. This sounds great!! I think I will go ahead and purchase that for when I am done with my Nu Derm (again!). Tell me what antioxidant serum you are using, please!

Hey Riley, right now I'm using all the antioxidants in my stash. Trying to use them all up. Last year I went a little nuts buying alot of skincare. I haven't made my mind up what antioxidant I'll stick with once I finish my stash. I have at least 6 right now. I just finish Cosmetic Skin Solutions CE Ferulic, I also am using up Envision The Solution which I really like alot. I stock up on it when she has her buy one get one free sales. I am also using up a few jars of Perricones C Restorative Cream and a few others.

Once I use up my stash I'll be checking out a few other antioxidant creams or serums. I'm sorry I can't recommend just one. It's the only product I haven't found my Holy Grail in yet.

Or maybe I've found it and don't know it yet.

That's why when I posted my regimen I named every other product I use except the antioxidant.

I'm just not sure I've found "the one" yet.

I do know that Androcco's oils have plenty of antioxidants in them so I feel real good about that.

Sorry I can't name a fabulous product for you.

I bet Androcco comes out with an antioxidant product soon. Their business is really booming.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:16 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |