Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Has Anyone Tried to Grow Eyebrows with Folligen?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
I was wondering if anyone has used Folligen on their eyebrows and if it has worked. If so, how long did it take to see results? TIA
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:20 pm      Reply with quote
I used the Folligen for Blondes and saw results in 3-4 weeks.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:52 pm      Reply with quote
can i purchase this in Canada??? I have such thin and very few eyebrow hairs that I got them tatooed... but it would be nice to grow some more hair there so that it looks more natural.. thanks!
jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:51 am      Reply with quote
Though I have natural eyebrows... I am intrigue by this. Can someone tell me if it is possible to grow eyebrow hairs on tattoed eyebrows??????

Snowie wrote:
can i purchase this in Canada??? I have such thin and very few eyebrow hairs that I got them tatooed... but it would be nice to grow some more hair there so that it looks more natural.. thanks!
Gayle
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:09 am      Reply with quote
I've been swiping the brush of my Careprost across the sparse areas of my brows after I do my lashes for the past couple of months. Not only have my lashes become lush, I am seeing growth on those brow areas as well. Loving it! Very Happy
jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:24 am      Reply with quote
Because I am so intrigue, I just bought Folligen today from EDS. Though I have my natural eyebrows, I don't mind making it more "lush"... LOL LOL LOL Will keep you all posted...

Anybody out there with favourable results? Please give feedback... Thanks Smile

jom wrote:
I was wondering if anyone has used Folligen on their eyebrows and if it has worked. If so, how long did it take to see results? TIA
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:23 am      Reply with quote
jade-1234 wrote:
Because I am so intrigue, I just bought Folligen today from EDS. Though I have my natural eyebrows, I don't mind making it more "lush"... LOL LOL LOL Will keep you all posted...

Anybody out there with favourable results? Please give feedback... Thanks Smile

jom wrote:

I have used Folligen for some time, and think that results are in part based on age. How old are you Jade?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't used but apparently Rogaine or Minoxil are the better choices for eyebrows.
jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:02 am      Reply with quote
To Bethany: I'd rather not say (sorry), but surprise that Folligen is used for age-related factor? The Skin Biology website did not say that using Folligen has got to do with age?

What I want to achieve is more "lush-scious" eyebrows. I have natural eyebrows and I can go out with it with no touchup with make-up... And I heard about Folligen.... Just like we take care of our skin, I would like to do MORE for my eyebrows. This is why I posted the question.

bethany wrote:
I have used Folligen for some time, and think that results are in part based on age. How old are you Jade?

To SusieQ: I heard about Rogaine, but never tried it. I am not sure if you can buy this as over-the-counter. I don't have anything on Rogaine or Minoxil... Any takers on this subject?

I also heard about RapidLash..... Seems to be promising....

SusieQ wrote:
I haven't used but apparently Rogaine or Minoxil are the better choices for eyebrows.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:51 am      Reply with quote
jade-1234 wrote:
To Bethany: I'd rather not say (sorry), but surprise that Folligen is used for age-related factor? The Skin Biology website did not say that using Folligen has got to do with age?

What I want to achieve is more "lush-scious" eyebrows. I have natural eyebrows and I can go out with it with no touchup with make-up... And I heard about Folligen.... Just like we take care of our skin, I would like to do MORE for my eyebrows. This is why I posted the question.

No offense, but it is just weird that you have been posting a gazillion times as of late, doling out tons of advice on all kinds of topics, and you don't want to share your age?

How are people supposed to take you seriously and believe that you have actual experience to back up all this advice if you are unwilling to share your age? You could be 12 for all we know, lol. Plus, you ask for a ton of assistance, and what works for people in their 20's is not what is recommended for people in their 40's, so you are going to get lower quality recommendations by not providing the full picture.

This is an ANONYMOUS forum...we don't have your address, phone number, etc. and can't track your down by your age, lol. Take your age and add or subtract a few years if you are so worried.

And FYI, eyebrows don't need assistance unless you have overplucked them or they are thinning due to age or a thyroid issue.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:35 am      Reply with quote
jade - You will notice most (maybe all) of the 'regular' EDS folk do not hide age. As Bethany said on EDS you are anonymous. Knowing age makes all the difference in terms of individual skin care needs, and providing the most comprehensive and valuable input and advice. My advice to my 24 year old daughter is certainly different than my bestest 50+ year old friends - except for maybe sunscreen and similar basics.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:34 am      Reply with quote
Yes, results certainly can be age-related. Your eyebrows can thin as you get older.
I have a patch that I am trying to grow back in from where an IPl wand was put too close, basically right on top.
I put careprost on it and have for a couple of years and it still has not filled back in. GRrrrr.
And having just turned 50, I did update my age on my profile! It said mid-4o's for way too many years. It is what it is and I have earned every wrinkle! :lol

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
jade-1234 wrote:

bethany wrote:

To SusieQ: I heard about Rogaine, but never tried it. I am not sure if you can buy this as over-the-counter. I don't have anything on Rogaine or Minoxil... Any takers on this subject?

I also heard about RapidLash..... Seems to be promising....

SusieQ wrote:

If its behind the pharmacist counter, I'm sure druggist will give to you if you ask for it. Not sure what the law is in the U.S., in Canada we can purchase off the shelf.
jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks SusieQ, appreciated your quick response and am grateful Smile Knowledge is power so I will do my own further research online on this topic. I will check out Walmart (or Costco) when I go shopping too.

SusieQ wrote:

SusieQ wrote:
If its behind the pharmacist counter, I'm sure druggist will give to you if you ask for it. Not sure what the law is in the U.S., in Canada we can purchase off the shelf.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:13 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |