Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Carrying luggage under eyes
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
yofie
5% products discount

Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:34 am      Reply with quote
Is it just me or does anyone else feel like a Sherpa (carrying these heavy bags under your eyes)? Sure there is some hereditary mixed in which makes it harder to get rid of them, but there has to be something to do.

I am working with StriVectin and just started using their new eye cream. While the full results take up to 8 weeks, I am really excited to see how it goes. I am wondering if anyone has any experience with the new StriVectin-SD line.

What are your thoughts? What do you do to help your constant carry-on luggage?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:53 am      Reply with quote
No experience with the Srivectin, but I love the title of your thread. It gave me a good laugh!
yofie
5% products discount

Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:50 am      Reply with quote
Hah, it seemed like such a fitting title. Believe me, if you saw what I'm packing you would agree!

What type of eye products do you use?
azumma
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:01 am      Reply with quote
StriVectin eye cream doesn't work based on my experience.
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:03 am      Reply with quote
EasyEye Solution has very good reviews by EDS members. Read them here:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=485868&highlight=easy+eye#485868

I tried it and works really well if your bags do not happen to have purplish color ( like mine). I was not able to use any concealer with the Tuck.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
Neither Strivectin nor Eye Tuck had worked for me (nor did many other products that I had tried over the years).

Right now I use Seachi oil and a cream by Tonya Zavasta (from beautifulonraw) and it seems to be much much better.

HTH

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:08 pm      Reply with quote
yofie wrote:
Hah, it seemed like such a fitting title. Believe me, if you saw what I'm packing you would agree!

What type of eye products do you use?

LOL. I love your sense of humor! I don't have bags, but I have lines. I am using MyFaceWorks eye masks twice a week and Perfect Complexion Ha Soy Lift under my eyes and these both are working really well for me. I am definitely seeing a reduction in the fine lines.
yofie
5% products discount

Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:32 am      Reply with quote
@sigma and @azumma-

When did you use StriVectin? There is a new formula with patented NIA-114. You may get a better response.

An a little update. Bags are still here, but it is still early days! It could just be mind games, but I think it is working.
azumma
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:37 am      Reply with quote
I did use Strivectin several years ago. So the new formula with NIA-114 is effective??
I am not sure...I am planing to use the product - from easy eye solution (instant eye tuck and dark circle Treatment). I saw a lot of good comments on this product in the EDS forum.
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
Why not use one product on one eye and a different one on the other, then compare after a few months? That's the only good way to judge, in my opinion. I did that with LaRoche Posay Active C and another cream, whose name escapes me. Courtney Cox was a shill for them for a while. You needed a prescription. Maybe someone will remember. I don't think I've seen it advertised in a long time so maybe everyone wised up that it did nothing! I used the Active C happily for a few years until I started using SkinBiology's copper peptides. I'm giving the peptides till next May, when it will have been two years, before deciding to switch back to some type of Vitamin C serum.

If your bags are due to fat under the skin and/or loose skin, surgery is the only answer.
yofie
5% products discount

Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:45 am      Reply with quote
No fatty bags for me, SoftSkin, just the usual mix of hereditary and poor sleep.

@Azumma, Yea the NIA-114 (Niacin) is fantastic and something that only StriVectin has. After years of research they with skin cancer prevention they patented the formula.

In a nutshell, the niacin goes through the top/fatty layer of the skin and goes all the way down the different layers and helps to rebuild, reduce bags and help diffuse those raccoon looking eyes. For the actual science, check out their website.

I am about a week in using the eye concentrate and things are going well. Will definitely keep everyone up to date.

Also, if you are interested in trying a sample sign up as a StriVectin VIP and you could win a free sample of the Eye Concentrate, plus a chance to go to LA for the Reinvention Convention.
lisocas
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:09 am      Reply with quote
Hi! I use Easy Eye Solutions and although helped with my darkcircles the bags are still there. I was so excited first. I really thought I have found something that would get rid of them.
And now I started having small fine lines around my eyes that stay there for a while after laughing. ANd I“m only turning 29!
RileyGirl does EDS carries MyFaceWorks eye masks? I“ve been trying to find them. Maybe I“m not looking properly?

Regards Smile
zhoushuhappy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:36 am      Reply with quote
maybe the skincare products is no use, you can consider laser.
lisocas
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:46 am      Reply with quote
Hi zhoushuhappy maybe I should think about doing that when I have more money Smile Do you think it would help with darkcircles (My skin is naturally tanned)?

regards
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:10 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |