Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Panasonic Nano care Ion steamer and ProLight Red
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Alpa
5% products discount

Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:19 am      Reply with quote
Hi,

I'd like to share my experience.
I'm 50 and I was noticing some problems in my skin, in particular jaws.
It's about two years I'm using the PANASONIC NANO CARE ION STEAMERS: now I'm using the EH-SA91 and results were really explosive! People can't believe I never had plastic surgery! Besides it's very relaxing for me: it's a pity they don't produce a body version too. I noticed than nobody speaks about this device: perhaps it's not available in U.S.A. Does anybody use it? (I'm in Italy)
I'm using the EH-SA44 and my hair seem perfect too!

Last year, thanks to this wonderful forum, I tried other gadgets. PROFESSIONAL PROLIGHT RED/INFRARED LED REJUVENATION LIGHT FROM PROLIGHT AESTHETICS seems to be the best partner to Panasonic device for my skin: in fact I got firming and toning sking, but above all, a great natural colour!

To complete: I used CBN and CHENOT lines: I think they are european products. They are very expensive but they give me great results too: probably because they are completely bio.

Now I'm starting 302 therapy.

Any suggestion?
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
what are CBN and CHENOT? What brand is it?

I am very interested in Panasonic EH-SA91, but they only have Japanese version which I am not sure if I can totally understand how to use it.
summer2004
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Critic,

You may see how the steamer works from here:

http://panasonic.jp/beauty/style/movie/aroma_steamer.html

Though the model demonstrated in the movie was SA-90, I believe the operation would be the same as that of SA-91 (SA-91 is without the diffuser of essential oil shown in the SA-90).

I have checked that facial steamers sold in Japan are different from those in Asia.

http://ctlg.panasonic.jp/product/lineup.do?pg=03&scd=00003740

http://www.panasonic.hk/ha/english/list_56.aspx

SA-91 is only available in Japan; model EH-2473 available in Asia has the same (3) programs & features of SA-91. However, there is a BIG difference - steam output:

SA-91 12 ml per minute
EH-2473 6 ml per minute

While the price is more or less the same (SA-91 is 10% expensive than EH-2473).

As people always claim that Japanese people reserve the best for themselves for domestic use.

If you can afford USD 350, go for SA-91.

some more info (I believe you can read Chinese).

http://www.mihokoshop.com/product/1296

http://www.google.com/search?q=Panasonic+EH-SA91+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=Panasonic+&as_epq=EH+SA91&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=50&lr=lang_zh-TW&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=images
Alpa
5% products discount

Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:47 pm      Reply with quote
I can absolutely confirm what Summer2004 is saying because I bought during these years EH-SA91, EH-SA90, EH-SA50.

EH-SA91 is very similar to EH-SA90 but it's better in my humble opinion.

Power did increase (EH-SA91 needs double power if compared to EH-SA50) and above all now in the last ones you hav HOT and COLD steamer (You can't have this in EH-2424 and EH2423). The EH-SA91 is far better than the previous ones: the results too.
summer2004
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:06 am      Reply with quote
Hi Alpa,

How often do you use the EH-SA91?

I consider to buy one (either EH-SA91 or EH-2424) as I believe it can enhance the benefit of OCM.
Alpa
5% products discount

Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:08 am      Reply with quote
critic wrote:
what are CBN and CHENOT? What brand is it?

I am very interested in Panasonic EH-SA91, but they only have Japanese version which I am not sure if I can totally understand how to use it.

It's not difficult to use.

Henry Chenot is a French brand. lots of SPA in Italy. I've never been ther but their products claim to be 100% natural. Some of them, muds in particular, take my skin 10 years back in the past! really.

CBN is a Switzerland company. Very poor marketing because their products are available only in European SPA or selected shops. They absolutely use ONLY active bio elements. And I can assure they are very active! My face gain firming and toning. And my breast and decollete too!

They are both very expensive!
Alpa
5% products discount

Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:12 am      Reply with quote
summer2004 wrote:
Hi Alpa,

I consider to buy one (either EH-SA91 or EH-2424) as I believe it can enhance the benefit of OCM.

To be honest I use it nearly every day because the mist is very very relaxing. A part from skin benefits I like it very much! But for normal needs I think 3 times per week is enough. You have three programs and the longer is about 30 minutes.

BTW: what do you mean by OCM?
Alpa
5% products discount

Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:13 am      Reply with quote
summer2004 wrote:
Hi Alpa,

absolutely don't buy eh-2424. You won't have the hot and cold steam and it's a don't miss!!!
summer2004
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:09 am      Reply with quote
Alpa,

OCM is Oil Cleansing method; that is, to use oils as facial cleanser.

http://www.theoilcleansingmethod.com/
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:17 am      Reply with quote
Alpha, Do you just use the steamer for a couple minutes every day? Do you use it in conjunction with anything else, either at the same time or immediately after? For example, do you use any LEDs (light therapy) or put on any lotions to lock-in the moisture immediately afterwards? And just curious, if you've tried other steamers, how does this compare? Thanks so much!! Smile

5% products discount

Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:14 am      Reply with quote
cm5597 wrote:
Alpha, Do you just use the steamer for a couple minutes every day? Do you use it in conjunction with anything else, either at the same time or immediately after? For example, do you use any LEDs (light therapy) or put on any lotions to lock-in the moisture immediately afterwards? And just curious, if you've tried other steamers, how does this compare? Thanks so much!! Smile

I use it following the default programs. Think aboyut 15-20 minutes

I use ProLight Red: it gives me amazing skin texture and firming.

I didn't tried other steamers. I'd like to try a body one but no chance from Panasonic.
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:25 pm      Reply with quote
I have decided to buy Panasonic EH-SA42-N405, which is for night sleep used.
Alpa
5% products discount

Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:09 am      Reply with quote
critic wrote:
I have decided to buy Panasonic EH-SA42-N405, which is for night sleep used.

I've never used for night sleep. let me know the results!
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:04 am      Reply with quote
More gadgets!! I love this board. ( my bathroom is overflowing with gadgets and products , but alway on the look-out for more, lol!) Very Happy
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much, Alpha! Smile

5% products discount

Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:51 am      Reply with quote
cm5597 wrote:

Not Alpha!Smile It's Alpa for AlPalazzoAntico, my bed & breakfast in Italy! (ok this is advertisement!Wink
apple53

Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:41 am      Reply with quote
Well, I bought a EH-SA91 from Tokyo while ago. Am just too lazy to use it daily (I did tried daily for the first month). Frankly speaking, I don't see a great result during the summer time. However, it's a must have for winter.

Japan does have great beauty products. Other than the steamer, I also bought the la mente ultrasonic face massager along with their serums. This ultrasonic treatment strengthens your skin’s elasticity and lifts your face up instantly. It sends cyclic sonic waves of 5 MHz/second from its surface that travel deep into your skin through its gel/serum that you apply onto your face. I have receive great compliments from friends and family after using it for 1 week. It isn't cheap, but i guess it's a good investment. Few of my friends bought the massager after they saw my before and after.
Alpa
5% products discount

Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:47 am      Reply with quote
apple53 wrote:
Well, I bought a EH-SA91 from Tokyo while ago. Am just too lazy to use it daily (I did tried daily for the first month). Frankly speaking, I don't see a great result during the summer time. However, it's a must have for winter.

Japan does have great beauty products. Other than the steamer, I also bought the la mente ultrasonic face massager along with their serums.

Interesting. Could you put the link?

I'm using eh-sa91 everyday because I like it very much. Too relaxing! In my opinion the results depend on the kind of skin. My skin always asked for water! And that is!
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:53 am      Reply with quote
Alpa wrote:
cm5597 wrote:

Not Alpha!Smile It's Alpa for AlPalazzoAntico, my bed & breakfast in Italy! (ok this is advertisement!Wink

Oh, I am so sorry, Alpa!! Please forgive me. I'm been working on a paper that involves the character "alpha", so I type it a few times a day, so I must have just automatically typed it instead. Yikes...I'm so sorry about that! So neat, though, that you have a bed & breakfast in Italy Smile

Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:43 pm      Reply with quote
reposting for apple53

apple53 wrote:
Sorry, am new to the forum. am trying to send a reply several times but it didn't go through.

the massager info is all in japanese. here is another link ( http://www.fnb.hk/blog/space.php?uid=14388&do=blog&id=5268) posted by someone in chinese, but you can just look at the pictures to get an idea. the massager has 3 functions: 1) ultrasonic - for lifting, 2) cleansing - take out the dirt/makeup from your skin through waves and 3) nurturing - waves help your skin to absorb serums.

apple53, once your post count increases, you will be able to post links freely. HTHs. Smile
Alpa
5% products discount

Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:09 am      Reply with quote
thank you for the link. any other experience?
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
Any req's on where to order these steamers that ship internationally? tia. Very Happy
claudietta
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
Alpa wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to share my experience.
I'm 50 and I was noticing some problems in my skin, in particular jaws.
It's about two years I'm using the PANASONIC NANO CARE ION STEAMERS: now I'm using the EH-SA91 and results were really explosive! People can't believe I never had plastic surgery! Besides it's very relaxing for me: it's a pity they don't produce a body version too. I noticed than nobody speaks about this device: perhaps it's not available in U.S.A. Does anybody use it? (I'm in Italy)
I'm using the EH-SA44 and my hair seem perfect too!

Last year, thanks to this wonderful forum, I tried other gadgets. PROFESSIONAL PROLIGHT RED/INFRARED LED REJUVENATION LIGHT FROM PROLIGHT AESTHETICS seems to be the best partner to Panasonic device for my skin: in fact I got firming and toning sking, but above all, a great natural colour!

To complete: I used CBN and CHENOT lines: I think they are european products. They are very expensive but they give me great results too: probably because they are completely bio.

Now I'm starting 302 therapy.

Any suggestion?

hello alpa! l'm very interesting to panasonic device, l've find it googling right last year, than l've forgot it for a wile, right now you make me remind it! l'd like to buy that one to use with oil essence!
there is not more room in my bathroom ...it is fill out of beauty device! Laughing
carmenrose

Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:25 am      Reply with quote
Hi Alpa, Thanks for sharing your great experience Could you tell us where did you get your steamer, please? Really want to get my hands on that one Very Happy
apple53

Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:18 am      Reply with quote
Alpa wrote:
thank you for the link. any other experience?

the massager has been pretty good. When i use it daily, my family and friends notice my acne scars are lightened up and pores around my t-zone area minimized. I was asked what i did to my skin when i went for my biweekly facial. (btw, i forgot to say that the massager also have the red LED light).

frankly speaking, unless you are serious about using the massager after purchase, otherwise, don't buy. the massager is not that expensive, but the serums are b/c some of most of them have placenta. anyway, four of my girlfriends bought the massagers along with serums. Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:16 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |