Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Un Wrinkle by Peter Tomas Roth
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Swedi87

Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried the Un Wrinkle by Peter Tomas Roth?
harriet
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:00 am      Reply with quote
you could also try makeupalley for reviews. I haven't used it myself. how do you find it?
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:14 am      Reply with quote
I just got it in and have only used it three times. I was going to try it a few more times to see if I liked it or going to take it back and then do my reviews.
It's like smearing egg whites on your face. I have not got the hang of it yet. It says to put it on and let it sit 3-7 minutes, gently rinse off, pat dry, then follow with regular routine. Maybe I haven't put enough on (although it says a thin mask), put once I rinse it off, the effect goes with it. It is supposed to last all day, but no. It dulls the skin, but if I put it on without my serum, my skin is too dry. If I put the serum on after it, it really loses the effect.
I am going to give it a couple more chances, but it better start working or back to Sephora it goes! Too much money paid to let it take up space.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:35 am      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
I just got it in and have only used it three times. I was going to try it a few more times to see if I liked it or going to take it back and then do my reviews.
It's like smearing egg whites on your face. I have not got the hang of it yet. It says to put it on and let it sit 3-7 minutes, gently rinse off, pat dry, then follow with regular routine. Maybe I haven't put enough on (although it says a thin mask), put once I rinse it off, the effect goes with it. It is supposed to last all day, but no. It dulls the skin, but if I put it on without my serum, my skin is too dry. If I put the serum on after it, it really loses the effect.
I am going to give it a couple more chances, but it better start working or back to Sephora it goes! Too much money paid to let it take up space.

Annie is talking about PTR's newer FirmX product.

Not the regular Unwrinkle serum with Argereline and other peptides.

I've used Unwrinkle and it does work but you must be consistant. It's best to use it as the first product on your wrinles and lines after cleansing. Use it morning and night for the first month or two. Once you get the maximum benefit from the Unwrinkle you can step down to once a day use to keep your results.

Unwrinkle won't take your lines completely away but it will decrease them nicely.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:46 am      Reply with quote
Hopefully this is the correct product from Sephora's site, impressive list of ingredients in there. I have used other products with argireline and they do "erase" lines if used consistently. Smile

Ingredients
1 oz:
Water (Aqua), Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone Peg-7 Phosphate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phospholipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Xanthan Gum, Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Polysorbate 20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bisabolol, Peg-75, Oleth-2, Oleth-5, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Red 33 (Ci 17200), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140).

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the imput. I heard the serum was a great product.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:57 am      Reply with quote
Yes, you are right, it is the Firm X. I have not tried the unwrinkle serum. The Sephora sales person called the Firmer, an "unwrinkler" so it stuck in my brain.

5% products discount

Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
I tried it and I wasn't impressed considering the cost. I went with a trial size kit just to try it out. But I wouldn't pay what they want for the full size product. What it is supposed to do is decrease wrinkles by acting like a topical Botox. It has Sy-nake in it which is a chemical snake venom which is supposed to "paralyze" the wrinkles with continued use. I only used it on my forehead since that is my problem area and I wanted the product to last long enough to see if, after a month of use, I could see a difference. Didn't see much of a difference.
zhoushuhappy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:54 pm      Reply with quote
harriet wrote:
you could also try makeupalley for reviews. I haven't used it myself. how do you find it?

also you can research its indigrent, and know which indigrent is good for the lines.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:59 pm      Reply with quote
zhoushuhappy wrote:
harriet wrote:

also you can research its indigrent, and know which indigrent is good for the lines.

I posted the ingredients, there are several peptides plus organics/botanicals that are great for smoothing lines. Smile

Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:15 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |