Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
naturallyhappy31
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:14 am      Reply with quote
Merry Christmas to all of my skin care friends around the globe!
God Bless to you and your families!
Kara
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:58 am      Reply with quote
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the wonderful friends I have met in 2004 on EDS. God bless each of you.

Party On!!!!

Winnie
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my new friends on EDS. Thanks for all the wonderful advice and support in 2004. Here's hoping next year will be even better and someone will find us the ultimate rejuvinating that will be pain free and affordable.
Cheers to you all.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 24, 2004 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
Ya know this thing about red wine making you younger cos of the anti oxidants? Does this mean that the 2 bottles I drank today will mean I live forever? Assuming I keep drinking 2 bottles a day, which is v likely as I am now Very Happy

happy xmas xxxxxxxx

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:08 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, Guapagirl, you will have a very long and very happy life Very Happy

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all EDS staff and moderators and my fellow members.

May we all be blessed in 2005 with Good Health, Prosperity and of course the most beautiful skin ever!!!

Happy Holidays to all,

Elizabeth
Gaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 01, 2005 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
Happy New Year to everyone! I just love this forum and thank everyone for getting me to use sunscreen 100% more than I used to and for taking better care of my skin with all these wonderful products!

Peace for 2005
Sanriogirl
5% products discount

Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:04 pm      Reply with quote
To everyone...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Very Happy

Cheers to you all!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:09 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |