Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Alpa
5% products discount

Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:05 am      Reply with quote
It's about a week I started 302 line.

I started with body products! Then I will ove to face.
To be honest I admit it's an act of faith for me.
I stop using CBN and Chenot products 4 weeks ago.
They are marvellous and they absolutely change from the inside my skin. But I'd like to try a different and more natural approach beacuse I noted that my body gets better results if products are natural end if the change start from the inside.

To tell the truth the first days I had very rough skin on my legs: but now it's better. It's smooth again and my skin seems to be thirsty of 302 product.

I will start with face now! I hope to get good results. But It's really a matter of faith to accept that so little products would replace tons of creams!
Coconut
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
It seems not many people are using 302 here anymore and it doesn't get discussed as much which is unfortunate because I absolutely love some of their products.

I started with the drops and used only the drops and pretty much nothing else for over 6 months, and to be honest, I didn't see much of a positive change in my skin (no tightening or plumping, no reduction in scars, discoloration, or fine lines). I'm not quite convinced their star ingredient avocatin is all it is chalked up to be, but I still use it anyways for now, it might have some preventative effect, who knows.

On the other hand, I really really love the A-boost. I just started using it a few weeks ago and it makes my skin so soft and moist...I will never use Retin-A again after this stuff...no irritation, no peeling, just positive results.

Those are the only 2 products I've tried. I usually just use some diluted castile soap and only wash my face about 1 or 2X per week! I also make my own moisturizing vitamin C serum that I love, using THDA.

I'm also venturing into pretty much making all of my own all natural beauty products including shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion, hair gel, facial mist, etc. I feel so much better now a days that I don't have to rely on commercial chemical laden products that don't even work well.
KrazieRunner

Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:09 pm      Reply with quote
Do either of you use the face and Body bar? I am currently using it but not sure if its really making a difference or causing my pores to clog?
Alpa
5% products discount

Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:16 pm      Reply with quote
KrazieRunner wrote:
Do either of you use the face and Body bar? I am currently using it but not sure if its really making a difference or causing my pores to clog?

I'm going to use face too, but now I started with body
Alpa
5% products discount

Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:28 am      Reply with quote
this is what I started with:

I got:
302 Cleanser
Face and Body Bar
302 Plus Serum
Ointment RX
Body, and Scalp RX
302 Serum

Face treatment
302 Cleanser alternated with Face and Body Bar, one at morning and one at night

Every night apply 302 Plus Serum.
use swipes of Ointment Rx over the 302 Plus Serum over jowl / jaw area to enhance firming.

Body treatment
For body, lets start with Face and Body Bar used as you bathe

Active Recovery Body and Scalp applied every day I don’t use face and body bar and damp skin with swipes of Ointment Rx applied over this product only on trouble areas.
Every day not using Body, and Scalp Treatment, apply 302 Serum to the skin of the body only on the most troubled areas with Ointment RX swiped over it.
Alpa
5% products discount

Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:31 am      Reply with quote
my trouble now is that I don't know what to use under makeup! i don't want to mess anything with 302
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:32 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |