Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Did anybody try Auravie products?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
YB
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:48 am      Reply with quote
I wander if anybody tried AuraVie 3-IN-1 Skin Rejuvenation System.

While the description looks very good and the deal they offer is spectacular, i was alarmed by not seeing any bad reviews on the product.

Can you imagine 20,000 links on Google - all good!
I haven't read all of them, but i did first few pages. Not a single at least neutral review.

Onwww.auravie.com this complex costs $220, but there is a deal of $90 for a complex with monthly subscription. It is heavy marketed now everywhere, but all links coming towww.myauravie.com
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:57 am      Reply with quote
I have always been afraid of the 'monthly subscriptions' for products. I've heard horror stories about cancelling the subscription and still being billed.

It does look like an interesting line though.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
Time2Bme wrote:
I have always been afraid of the 'monthly subscriptions' for products. I've heard horror stories about cancelling the subscription and still being billed.

It does look like an interesting line though.

I am so with you on the nightmares of getting out of monthly subscriptions or autoship, I just won't go there! I also would be cynical about all those positive reviews, that's just a red flag in my book. No product is great for every person! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

I am so with you on the nightmares of getting out of monthly subscriptions or autoship, I just won't go there! I also would be cynical about all those positive reviews, that's just a red flag in my book. No product is great for every person! Smile

I agree 100%. That's why i am so curious to find some one who actually tried it.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
YB wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

I agree 100%. That's why i am so curious to find some one who actually tried it.

Absolutely I would want to find an unbiased opinion as well! Members log on and off so maybe someone will chime in who has experience with the line. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
For the sake of comparison to other products out there and out of curiosity Shock I got the ingredients to post here. Bad Grin

And here they are.....

AuraVie REVIVE Age-Defying Serum contains the potent benefits of Omega 3, 6 & 9 and Vitamin D, which promote healthy skin renewal, as well as nature’s most powerful antioxidants; Resveratrol & Acai Berry, resulting in a premium skincare product that will REFRESH, REVIVE & REPLENISH your skin for long lasting beauty.
Ingredients: Water(Aqua), Euterpe Oleracea fruit oil( Acai Berries), Aloe Barbadensis leaf, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis leaf extract, Resveratrol, Vitis Vinifera(Red Wine Extract), Heliantus Annuus(Sunflower) seed oil Unsaponifiables, lecithin(Phospholipids) Glycine Soja(Soybean) Unsaponifiables, CM-Glucan(Yeast Extract) Xantan, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholcalciferol(Vitamin D3), Tocopherol Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Potasium Sorbate. 

AuraVie REPLENISH Day/Night Moisturizer contains the potent benefits of Omega 3, 6 & 9 and Vitamin D, which promote healthy skin renewal, as well as nature’s most powerful antioxidants; Resveratrol & Acai Berry, resulting in a premium skincare product that will REFRESH, REVIVE & REPLENISH your skin for long lasting beauty.
Ingredients: Water(Aqua), Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil(Acai Berries)Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Heliantus annuus(Sunflower Oil), Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate,Butyrosperum Parkii(Shea Butter), Simmonsia Chinensis(Jojoba Oil) Leaf Extract, Resveratrol, Vitis Vinifera(Red Wine Extract), Lecithin(Phospholipids) Glycine Soja(Soybean) Unsaponifiables, Xanthan, Sorbitol Stearate, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholcalciferol(Vitamin D3), Tocopherol Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Potasium Sorbate. 

Description

AuraVie REFRESH Facial Peel contains the potent benefits of Omega 3, 6 & 9 and Vitamin D, which promote healthy skin renewal, as well as nature’s most powerful antioxidants; Resveratrol & Acai Berry, resulting in a premium skincare product that will REFRESH, REVIVE & REPLENISH your skin for long lasting beauty.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Euterpe Oleracea fruit oil(Acai Berries),Algae Extract Propylene Glycol, Alkyl Acrylate, Steartrimonium Chloride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Resveratrol, Vitis Vinifera (Red Wine Extract), Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid. 

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:42 am      Reply with quote
I am bumping this....anyone tried this?
YB
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:07 am      Reply with quote
I did. Just couldn't resist the price after seeing that on the original site it is 4 times more expensive.

Anyway, their serum and cream have very pleasant smell and texture. It feels very nice on your skin. BUT (as always) it took me 3 days to understand what exactly causes my eyes to be all day sleepy. I never have got this reaction on any other product before in my life.

Most probably - it's only my reaction. When i called the company to cancel my subscription (which by the way was no problem at all) they said they never heard about such reaction before as well.

May be you shouldn't put this stuff under your eyes, but it was kind of hard to resist not to put serum under your eyes Smile)

Bottom line - it was worth trying.
michelle905

Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
yesss i have tried it and it AMAZING!!

by far the best cream i've tried! the secret is to use it with NueScience serum.. it works wonders!! ive been getting so many compliments on my skin lately Very Happy

i actually got a free trial of BOTH Auravie and Nuescience from this site - consumerhealthalerts(dot)com/skin/indexas.html

Let me know how u like it! Smile
colekim42

Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
Buyer beware check out before buying - rip off report.
Sminktaylor

Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
My mom got the Auravie collection in the mail as a free gift with something else that she had ordered. We haven't seen her credit card statement just yet, let's just say I remain skeptical as to the "free" part...
However, as for the product, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It smells wonderful and it is just the pick-me-up that my skin had been needing! It truly makes my face so soft. I don't have a major problem with wrinkles so I can't say a lot there. But I have been using it on the backs of my hands, which have considerable sun damage, and I believe I can tell a slight difference after just 2 days.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:54 am      Reply with quote
Sminktaylor: re: AuraVie - you will be charged about $97.88 ~2 weeks after your "free trial", and again a month later. This will continue for several months unless you cancel within their 10 day trial period.
JanAndrade

Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:56 pm      Reply with quote
I've been trying Auravie for the past week. You can feel it doing its job right away on the first application. When I washed my face with the Cleansing Toner Gel, my face felt fresh and soft. When applying Revive Defying Serum feels sticky (disliked the feeling) but once its been consumed by your skin, leaves you face with a soft touch. *You really need to let your face absorb the Defying Serum before applying Replenish Moisturiser, otherwise the stickiness will stay.* once the Serum has been totally absorbed, Apply Replenish Moisturiser as your last step. Once you have done all 3 steps, you will noticed a bit of a more toned face, specially under your eyes, and this is only on the very first application of this product! I don't mind being billed almost $100 a month for 6 months..it is worth it! I was afraid of using this and a little disappointed when having this product in my hands before using it my self and reading the fraud reviews and that this product was useless...But I gave it a try and I can personally say, IT WORKS! I FEEL IT WORKING IN MY SKIN AND DAY BY DAY A START SEEING CHANGES LITTLE BY LITTLE! But when compared to other products, I can say..I'm Seeing results FAST! And No! No one is paying me to write Positive Results for this product!!! The only part I Do Not Like...is that this product is great! But I can Not apply any makeup at ALL after doing the 3 steps...It does Not look good! Gives a cracked skin appearance even if your skin is not cracked! If applying Makeup, I would recommend to use ONLY step1 and 3.. skip the Revive Defying serum during the day or when ever you plan to wear makeup! So do step 1&3 during the day and All 3 steps at night before going to sleep. If you never wear make up.. Apply the 3 steps in the morning and again at night!
Steps:
#1 Cleansing Toner Gel
#2 Revive Defying Serum
#3 Replenish Moisturiser
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:51 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |