Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Tonique Products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Sunshine1010

Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
What are your opinions on Tonique products? I've read good reviews about their skin lightening creams and soaps. Please post your results here.
Skinisin1
5% products discount

Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
Yes I have used their products they are natural and they work great. I used the 10X Gel to clear up my melasma.
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:00 am      Reply with quote
Skinisin1 wrote:
Yes I have used their products they are natural and they work great. I used the 10X Gel to clear up my melasma.

how much did your melasma clear 90%?

how long did it take for you to see results?

do u only take 10x or retin A too???
Sunshine1010

Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:19 am      Reply with quote
Wow, I'm glad you saw results. Keep us posted.
Nirasha
5% products discount

Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:37 am      Reply with quote
ive tried the 10xgel and it really darkened my skin. also this brown patch i had on the side of my face was instantly darkened within minutes of applying the gel. very disappointing!
Skinisin1
5% products discount

Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:38 am      Reply with quote
tasha92337 wrote:
Skinisin1 wrote:

how much did your melasma clear 90%?

how long did it take for you to see results?

do u only take 10x or retin A too???

I don't know if I can assign a percentage to it but its hardly noticeable now. Yes, I used it with retin A .01%
nikkicute

Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:50 pm      Reply with quote
Nirasha wrote:
ive tried the 10xgel and it really darkened my skin. also this brown patch i had on the side of my face was instantly darkened within minutes of applying the gel. very disappointing!

Please discontinue use immediately!
I'm very familiar with this line of skin lightening products.

It's a very poorly formulated product that contain harsh and inferior ingredients.

With many complaints of re-darkening,rashes,no results and recently changing color of ones fingernails to an orange hue chances are they use less than quality ingredients in their formulations.

Given these facts with the highly questionable review posts in this thread, it is obvious this "company" is still up to their old tricks of targeting skin care forums with mock conversation between two fictitious names that inevitably as in many other forums reveal to be one member using the same IP address.

It's sad really how they continue to play this desperate song & dance in order to sell their goods.If the products worked as well as they claim there would be no need for such shady tactics!

5% products discount

Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:28 am      Reply with quote
I am not a member of any other skin care forums nikkicute and have had good results with this product. Other than this what do you suggest is best?
Sunshine1010

Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:40 am      Reply with quote
Nikki quit hijacking other peoples threads to bash products out of jealousy just because you're affiliated with Fair And Flawless. As you can see, people are having good results with Tonique, so don't try to spread your hate here.
nikkicute

Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:55 am      Reply with quote
Skinisin1 wrote:
I am not a member of any other skin care forums nikkicute and have had good results with this product. Other than this what do you suggest is best?

I would not suggest anything else for you, why change?
If your results are real and it's working then congrats!!

Don't you just love Retin A? It's the best!! Very Happy

5% products discount

Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:44 am      Reply with quote
nikki members on SCT have said u are a seller for fair and flawless lol. maybe u can tell me if the super spot eraser is a good product?
Skinisin1
5% products discount

Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:13 am      Reply with quote
Yes Nikki nothing else has been able to lighten my melasma to this extent. It is barely noticeable now so this product has been a godsend for me. I am going to stop using it on just the patches soon and pray that they do not redarken.
nikkicute

Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
Skinisin1 wrote:
Yes Nikki nothing else has been able to lighten my melasma to this extent. It is barely noticeable now so this product has been a godsend for me. I am going to stop using it on just the patches soon and pray that they do not redarken.

I'm happy for you Skinisin1 Very Happy
Melasma is a mystery to me, it doesn't seem to be surface hyperpigmenation but something deeper, just when you think you've gotten rid of it, a little sun exposure and it returns! I'm not sure if it truly goes away. Daily sun protection is a must for those with this skin condition.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
nikkicute wrote:
Skinisin1 wrote:

I'm happy for you Skinisin1 Very Happy
Melasma is a mystery to me, it doesn't seem to be surface hyperpigmenation but something deeper, just when you think you've gotten rid of it, a little sun exposure and it returns! I'm not sure if it truly goes away. Daily sun protection is a must for those with this skin condition.

That is so very true nikkicute, I know many woman have a very hard time with melasma. I single out women because pregnancy seems to be a major trigger!

5% products discount

Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:42 am      Reply with quote
Pregnancy was a trigger for me.
Sunshine1010

Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:22 am      Reply with quote
If anyone else is having good results from Tonique, please share your results.

Thanks.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:19 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |