Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
Too Faced Natural Eye Kit - Neutrals - Review
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Luly

Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:43 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using this kit for over a year. It's a great collection with beautiful, pigmented colors that last all day and a little goes a long way. Very versatile as is good for day and night.

The box is a little big if you like to carry your eyeshadow in your handbag. Great for traveling because of the neutral colors that go with everything and you can easily go from a neutral look to a smoky eye.

The highlights/lighter colors are larger than the darker colors so the kit lasts a long time. There are three matte colors, five shimmer colors and one with glitter. With the Nude Beach (glitter) you get glitter fall out but I find this to be the case with most eyeshadows with glitter.

It comes with a brush that I have never used and three how to cards for three different looks but you can definitely get more than three looks with this kit!

I use it often and get compliments all the time.
I personally love this kit. However, If you do not like shimmer, this kit is NOT for you
Divine Diva
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:32 am      Reply with quote
Luly wrote:
I've been using this kit for over a year. It's a great collection with beautiful, pigmented colors that last all day and a little goes a long way. Very versatile as is good for day and night.

The box is a little big if you like to carry your eyeshadow in your handbag. Great for traveling because of the neutral colors that go with everything and you can easily go from a neutral look to a smoky eye.

The highlights/lighter colors are larger than the darker colors so the kit lasts a long time. There are three matte colors, five shimmer colors and one with glitter. With the Nude Beach (glitter) you get glitter fall out but I find this to be the case with most eyeshadows with glitter.

It comes with a brush that I have never used and three how to cards for three different looks but you can definitely get more than three looks with this kit!

I use it often and get compliments all the time.
I personally love this kit. However, If you do not like shimmer, this kit is NOT for you

Thanks for the review Luly. I have seen this and now I want it even more, as I love anything shimmery and with glitter so this would be right up my ally. Smile
I love pallets and kits where you can get numerous different looks from day time wear and then amp it up for evening time. Definitely going on my wish list for my Birthday. Bad Grin Cool
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:51 am      Reply with quote
Is it really good?

5% products discount

Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
I bought this last year but when applied, you could barely see the colour on my skintone (I am asian with a pink undertone).

I also tried another Too Faced set, and I had the same problem Sad
lisam9294

Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:52 am      Reply with quote
I absolutely love this kit too! The 3 example cards that come with it are perfect to get you started. But once you get playing with the colors there are so many eyeshadow combinations that can been done.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
I've contemplated buying this many times so everytime I see a "review" come up I just have to look. It seems like a great little collection.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:14 am      Reply with quote
I'm so getting this with my next order now. I saw this when purchasing the Too Faced Plumping Lip Glosses which have been excellent (no injections for me Razz ) but left it. Buying it next time Smile

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:49 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |