Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anyone is light colored eyes who is using Latisse or
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
sweetsweettart
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:10 am      Reply with quote
the generic version? Those of you with blue or green eyes have you experienced any dark spot in your eyes? how long have you been using it for? I am thinking of ordering some from ADC for my mother and she has green eyes. I am still too chicken to try it out on my blue eyes. I am in my 20s and if I end up liking it, then that would mean I would need to use it long term for the rest of my life. I am having good result with Rapidlash. The lash growth is noticeable but not super dramatic, like I bet Latisse would give me.
hotdocgirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:29 am      Reply with quote
I have light blue eyes and have used lattise for a year now ..love my lashes...don't listen to all the negative stuff...just don't let the stuff drip into your eyes all the time.
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:14 am      Reply with quote
I've light eyes and have been using Latisse for over 2 years and haven't had any problems with it. But as hotdocgirl said, you have to be extremely cautious all the time, and do not let the liquid get into the eyes.
Miss Shoes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:26 pm      Reply with quote
I have light skin and green eyes and any lash enhancing formula just freaks me out. Im too carful with what I put near my eyes.
sweetsweettart
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:21 am      Reply with quote
thanks. yeah me too. maybe I will let mom be the guinea pig. lol. I want to wait a few more years. I don't always trust pharm. companies.
Katrosier
5% products discount

Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:03 am      Reply with quote
A friend of mine with green eyes has glaucoma and actually uses lumigan drops. Her eye color didn't change much it's just a slightly darker green all over. Her eyelashes are ridiculously long and dark though Very Happy
sweetsweettart
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:36 am      Reply with quote
so as long as we don't actually get the solution in our eyes (or just not many repeated times) then we shouldn't have anything to worry about...
yofie
5% products discount

Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:00 am      Reply with quote
Is it Latisse only recommended for "sparse and not enough lashes"? What if I currently have long eye lashes, but I want them thicker and darker? Would it be a waste or could it help?
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:21 am      Reply with quote
I have light eyes,so does my MIL & SIL, and we all use careprost. We have used it over a year or so now with no problems whatsoever.
My grandmother had green eyes and she used it for glaucoma for over 15 years without any change, directly IN her eyes.
As said before, just apply carefully.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:53 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |