Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Review ::: Dermalogica
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
sweetpea

Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
Dermalogica's Total Eye Care spf 15 is another amazing product. After using this eye cream for a few months I went to visit a girlfriend that I hadn't seen in several months and she noticed a difference right away. She did not know I was using this product but commented that my under eye area looked less puffy and much brighter! Very Happy
dsq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:34 pm      Reply with quote
i've also been using the spf15 eye cream for about a year now. it's a great eye cream. it goes in quite good and it's not drying at all unlike some other eye creams. however, i am bored of this so i ordered ddf's spf15 eye cream since it was on special at EDS, i'll try this one as soon as i'm done with dermalogica's.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
i have to agree with some members here that Dermalogica isnt really that suitable for acne prone skin...
i have used a few of their products, all of which wasnt effective for my acne and didnt control the oil
their anti bac mask seems to irritate my skin and the anti bac cleanser broke me out (i thought it was my skin purging, but it cant be for a whole month then when i get off the cleanser then go back to it, the same thing happens)

the spf eye cream---i didnt like it cos it was too pink for my skin and was too drying

overall, i cant say i like any of dermalogica's products although for a time, i did quite like active moist but now i find it too greasy for my skin

Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:32 am      Reply with quote
Hi yeahyeah

I also have acne-prone skin. While sometimes I think Dermalogica doesn't help much on acnes, it keeps your skin in good condition when you have no breakouts. Active Moist in their line is already the slighest moisturiser. I used to use it as moisturiser too but switched to Skin smoothing cream - it's not oily and keeps my skin moisturised. Try this instead of Active Moist which may cause irritation to some sensitive skin.
mooon
5% products discount

Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:00 am      Reply with quote
I bought Hydrating Masque in my June 2006 EDS order. But I found the masque dried quickly when I apply on my face!! I don't really see any result of it! Am i supposedly put very thick layer on?? I think I did, but still not very impressive! Confused
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:00 am      Reply with quote
What type of product from dermalogica?
masaholly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:52 am      Reply with quote
i like this product as it really can reduce the breakout and won't making your skin dry
SujathaB

Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:25 pm      Reply with quote
After reading the reviews I got very tempted and for the first time in life I bought a whole worth of 200 $ Dermalogica products . That included Special cleansing gel , toner , daily microfoliant , skin smoothing cream , multi vitamin power firm for eye and lip area and multi vitamin power recovery masque. So far I am in love with all of them . The cleanser smells great and does not dry out your skin ( I have the most sensitive skin , even some plain water on my skin dries my skin sometimes ). Toner smells great and feels so fresh on the skin. Skin smoothing cream is just awesome . I put it overnight .

power firm for eye and lip areas. I am not seeing any instant results . I have to be patient since its been only a couple weeks I started using it. Multi Vitamin Power recovery masque is amazing . its my favourite . I liked it so much I kept it overnight and in the morning my skin felt so hydrated and plump . I love this masque. I have tried their Skin hydrating masque too . Felt that it dried as soon as I put it on my face . Didn't feel much of difference after washing it out. My other favourite is Daily microfoliant . It gives you instant brightness to your skin and feels so fresh and does not dry your skin out.

I love their shampoo and conditioner . My hair smelled heavenly after using them and for days my hair was so shiny and hydrated and fresh . So I ordered their shampoo and conditioner from the website and cant wait to receive them . I also ordered their body wash and hydrating body cream and lip renewal complex . Can anybody tell me their experiences with their body wash , hydrating body cream and lip renewal complex?

I hope you enjoy dermalogica products as much as I do. Take care and have a great day!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 06, 2009 7:01 pm      Reply with quote
I tried the sample of scrab, it made me face red and sting after use it ,so i have not used this brand since this time.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Annonymous
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
vacarno wrote:
I tried the sample of scrab, it made me face red and sting after use it ,so i have not used this brand since this time.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

A lot of people say this, I personally have never used it but I have been using Dermalogica's Precleanse and it's really good. After I use it though and then use my cleanser my face does feel really tight even after applying my moisturizer. Has anyone else experienced this?
Viola

Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:59 pm      Reply with quote
I absolutely adore Dermalogica products!

I am 20 years old and I keep trying to convince my girlfriends to invest in Dermalogica products. Initially they are expensive, but they last a long time so when you look at the inital cost and divide it by the months of use you get, it's worth every penny.

I currently use: pre-cleanse, special cleansing gel, multi-active toner, overnight clearing gel, and active moist.

I hope that everyone else has had as great of an experience as I have Smile

Cheers!

Viola
kracker
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:48 am      Reply with quote
always a winner
less chemicals, less stuff for your skin to contend with and better results

good with samples - give it a try
cacipony
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:34 am      Reply with quote
almanking wrote:
I am a super fans of Dermalogica which is introduce by my beautician. I have been using it for more than 6 years. I tried almost all the products such as Dermal Clay cleanser, general cleanser, Anti- bac cleanser, Active Moist, Smoothing Cream, Body Hydrating cream, eye cream, Moisture Concentrate, eye make up remover, soothing booster, sun-block,.....
the products used depends on it is summer or winter.

how do u know which pdt is for which season? my skin gets dry in winter and oily in summer!! very confused skin..
carmina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
kracker wrote:

less chemicals, less stuff for your skin to contend with and better results

That's why I like this brand, it worth trying.
carmina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
Anyone have good effect with Dermalogica
Age Smart MAP-15 Regenerator?
I hear that it's an amazing vitamin C product.
oranges
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
I want to try the daily microfoliant but the price scared me away. It has such good reviews. Maybe on a 25% off sale. Does anyone that use this, a little go along way?
TTD
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:37 am      Reply with quote
I'm starting to see some serious signs of aging and always wanted to start using some Agesmart stuff but whenever I asked about it all the Dermalogica consultants I talked to said I was too young to use it and that if I used it now I wouldn't get any effects from it in the future. I'm in my thirties. Due to this I gave up on this line. No matter how good their basic lines are like with active moist etc it's not enough for me if all it's going to do is maintan
eraseunavez
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
Have you tried Power Rich?

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/dermalogica-power-rich-p_2186.htm
Sandra Q C

Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:49 am      Reply with quote
This is a great product. I enjoy use it. It makes my skin feel smooth and freshed
SKYDAGZ
5% products discount

Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:40 am      Reply with quote
This product is great for those of us with sensitive skin. I keep my bottle in the shower and use it every day when I wash my face.
laylastam
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
i also recommend using Dermalogica. It was recommended to me about 6 yrs ago when I was 22 with a HUGE and UGLY breakout in pimples. It left my face really red and ugly scars.

Once i tried Dermalogica....my scars are gone,and its so lightweight. I use the Active Moist moisturiser (i swear by it!)...and have tried most of their range.

I dont really like their foundation range, it leaves my skin really dry. But their skincare range is awesome.
muwa

Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:59 am      Reply with quote
Am a big fan of dermalogica; first skincare line i have used that did not make my skin go red, dry or otherwise weird-looking, but actually had great results! I am 28, dry/sensitive skin. My experience with these products:

SPECIAL CLEANSING GEL: Have used for 4 years and will definatly continue, this is a really great product, wheather living in a very mild, rainy climate or dry and dusty; the smell is great fresh-lavendor-like. Last a long time too.

DAILY MICROFOLIANT: Fantastic product! Does what it says, leaving the skin smooth and healthy-looking. Even when used dayily. Feels great using as the powder turns into foam - the difference is visable.

MULTI ACTIVE TONER: Also a favorite, though I do only use it occasionally. The smell is dewine and I have had good use of it when flying and as a fresh-up during day.

EXFOLIATING BODY SCRUB: I am really not a big fan of scrubs and I wonder why i bought this one in the first place...I guess its a standard body-scrub. It does have a nice smell and it does leave the skin soft, I just never get around to use it that much and in the end gave it away to someone else.

SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER: Probably bought these because i was so stisfied with the special cleansing gel and the microfoliant, and my hair does look soft, clean and with more volume after using them, though i am not sure i would re-purchase. Do not think they are out of the ordinary, though definatly on the higher end of the scale. The smell is lavendor-mint and something i am not quite sure what is...a little sharp.

SKIN SMOOTING CREAM: A must-have together with the cleansing gel and microfoliant. Have used both in summer (hot humid weather) and winter (very dry and cold) and its really a good product, texture on the light side. Maybe not enough for a very dry and long winter...but definatly value for the money.

SKIN HYDRATING MASK: I must say that i was rather dissapointet on this one, having quite high expectations. It is a clear gel, i had as a part of a set. Does not seem to be hydrating or doing anything at all, nothing bad either though. But quite a waste of money in my opinon.

INTENSIVE MOISTURE MASQUE on the other hand is really good. Leaves skin softer, calm and with glow, especialle when used after scrub. Must-have in dry weather. Texture on the light side, color is white and rich.
znn_111
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
i use hydrating mask and special cleansing gel ,is good for sensitive skin
POPO
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:49 am      Reply with quote
is this brand only good for sensitive skin ? or all skin type could use it. cheers
knathani
5% products discount

Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
Fantastic products. I am a guy and I use the Skin Smoothing Cream (I have normal/dry skin) and it leaves my skin smooth and hydrated. It is quite expensive but you don't need to use that much.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:07 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |