Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
ULTRASKIN One Minute Facelift Serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
Anyone has heard or tried it? http://ultraskin.info/
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
critic wrote:

Sounds kind of "too good to be true" to me even though it is a temporary solution. The other products seemed like an Obagi-type program, but I couldn't find ingredients.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:02 pm      Reply with quote
kims wrote:
critic wrote:

Sounds kind of "too good to be true" to me even though it is a temporary solution. The other products seemed like an Obagi-type program, but I couldn't find ingredients.

I concur, how many "lifting" serums and creams have ever delivered on that promise?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
I have read the buyers review from a China website, a girl said she looks 13 years younger after using it. I don't know how she judges it, but other reviews are also very positive. Except, the buyer said it's better to apply a very thin layer on top of everything.
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
If you decide to try it, please let us know! I also thought the "before" and "after" looked very touched up.

Critic, can you find ingredients to any of their products?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:19 am      Reply with quote
Have a look at the before and after photo here:

http://www.fanti-obagi.com/en/product.asp?id=90

Looks like her entire face has been narrowed in Photoshop!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:10 am      Reply with quote
Rolling Eyes this is just too much!!!

it would put plastic surgeons out of business...lol
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:22 am      Reply with quote
Bermie wrote:
Rolling Eyes this is just too much!!!

it would put plastic surgeons out of business...lol

I agree, those b/a photo's you posted are absurd! Photoshop is a great tool, but the down side is how it can be used to sucker consumers! Rolling Eyes

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:45 pm      Reply with quote
That really can't persuade people to believe it and buy it.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:21 am      Reply with quote
Wow, that really IS a miracle product - it even lightens the colour of the shirt you're wearing! Wink Laughing
jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
critic wrote:
I have read the buyers review from a China website, a girl said she looks 13 years younger after using it. I don't know how she judges it, but other reviews are also very positive. Except, the buyer said it's better to apply a very thin layer on top of everything.

I saw the website. It looks like the photos were touched-up with photoshop sofware. I don't believe it. Plus the cream is so expensive! I think we all want to look our best but the price to pay to attain this fountain of youth is just too much! I think, I will stick to Obagi products. I am happy with the results and I don't have wrinkles yet showing at my age right now...
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:42 am      Reply with quote
You could always just coat your face with egg whites and then freeze all day! That is what these type of products feel like to me whenever I have tested them! YUCK!!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:44 am      Reply with quote
Looks at the picture and wishes it could be true Laughing
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:49 am      Reply with quote
buffy45 wrote:
Looks at the picture and wishes it could be true Laughing

So true! Bad Grin

Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:10 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |