Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osmosis Pur Products & Philosophy
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Glamcat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:04 am      Reply with quote
Ahhhh... Yes! Very Happy this ebay seller is excellent! I've bought quite a few items from him - like quite a few Wink great customer service and always responds to messages, but just a warning that the First Class Shipping to Australia can take 2-3 weeks - but it does definitely get here...
icebreaker
5% products discount

Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:25 pm      Reply with quote
I know you can purchase if you already had been a customer before. It is only new people that have not purchased in the United States before. If you are registered you can continue buying. I agree, the with the internet you should be able to purchase anywhere.
icebreaker
5% products discount

Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:40 pm      Reply with quote
I checked the link for ebay. Can you speak to the ebay seller? Is there a phone number to call. I have questions and could not speak to anyone. I am not sure what to purchase and need help. I am not good with emailing. Thank you.
Glamcat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:45 pm      Reply with quote
Icebreaker - you currently dont use Osmosis and you are looking to start?

I've been using the products for almost as long as they have existed so if you tell me what your skin concerns are, an indication of your age group I may be able to help.

But the ebay seller on the above link is amazing - he knows a lot. Wink
icebreaker
5% products discount

Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:21 am      Reply with quote
thank you. Aside from anti-aging, I have some old scars.I have dark skin. Does the man know about how the products work. I wish I could speak to him.
Glamcat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
You could also email Osmosis directly. Go to their website and find the 'contact' link.

On the rare occasion I have needed to ask them anything they have replied within 12 hours (which is pretty impressive because I live in Australia - time difference Wink )

But definitely, if you message that ebay seller by clicking on the item and go to: Ask Seller a Question - he will respond very quickly.

Just like you're posting messages here - just message him - you'll be fine... Very Happy he's really lovely.
Rosi
5% products discount

Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:14 pm      Reply with quote
You are lucky Glamcat. I emailed Osmosis New Zealand at least three weeks ago about the difference in my stem Cell Serum and i still haven't heard anything back from them at all. I'm quite disappointed in the lack of concern they appear to have!
Bermie2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:46 am      Reply with quote
I am waiting on some Osmosis products to arrive ( The Stem Cell serum and the Replenish)

I want to use them without stopping my CP's (Tri & SS Cream alternate nights, Lacsal in mornings)

I think I can cocktail the two Osmosis products? I have just started on Retin A .25% most nights (with no problems so far) been using it about 10 days.

so I use..
PM.. cleanse, Retin A, wait 30mins, CP's (LED about 4 times a week) then a moisturiser, also NCN DNA Serum! Now I want to add in the Osmosis, anyway know at what stage I could add stem cell and replenish in?

AM is .. cleanse, NCN's DNA serum, Vit C and sunscreen.

also regarding the CP's I have been alternating between SS Cream & Trid, I am wondering if I should move up to something stronger? I don't want to ''stagnate'??

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:06 am      Reply with quote
If you dont get a reply from Osmosis NZ just go to the actual Osmosis website and email them from the Contact button - also tell them that you havent had a reply from NZ and I think they'll get on it straight-away!

No point having NZ distributor if they dont reply to customer queries... Wink

Rosi wrote:
You are lucky Glamcat. I emailed Osmosis New Zealand at least three weeks ago about the difference in my stem Cell Serum and i still haven't heard anything back from them at all. I'm quite disappointed in the lack of concern they appear to have!
Glamcat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
Bermie, the nights I use Retin-A (I only use it about twice a week otherwise I get too much redness and dryness, then just spot treat if I need to on zits, congestion, blackheads other nights), I apply my StemFactor - I skip Replenish those nights - I wait 30 minutes (go do other stuff like feed my pets, etc) then apply Retin-A over the absorbed StemFactor.

I dont apply anything else those nights, but you probably could if you wanted - I noticed on the info sheet that came with my CP's that it said it could be just used in conjunction with Retin-A and glycolics - but I've only been using the CP's for a week and I haven't wanted to overdo it and have a case of the 'uglies' lol Laughing maybe by next week 1 night I will add the CP's to this routine and see how it goes.

I have an LED device but I struggle to find time to use it - I really should use it more often Wink
Glamcat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
Rosi, I should have also mentioned in my previous response that the difference in StemFactor is normal. I've had several bottles and each one has been different.

My first bottle was horrible! It was really watery with what I can only describe as 'fat globules' throughout it - the fat globules may have been the separated lecithin/choline. It smelt nice-ish when I applied it but by morning when I woke up it had this horrible smell and I couldnt wait to wash it off - but I perservered as I was getting results.

Then I read reviews of people saying there were different batches, some were better than others - so I experimented by only buying the sample size bottles (12.5ml) and these were better - the smell wasn't as bad the consistency was a little better. I probably used 3 of these smaller sized bottles and each one seemed slightly different.

The batch I'm currently using which arrived last week is in the new packaging and the formulation is TOTALLY different! It's thicker like a serum, it's a slightly opaque white colour and has a citrus scent that vanishes.

I also purchased a second bottle so I wouldn't run out and I actually opened that and used it last night - it's in the new packaging and has the same consistency but again has a slightly different scent. I hope this helps - I haven't been concerned at all about about the differences in the formulation - I just figure that Dr Ben knows what he's doing! Laughing

Rosi wrote:
I emailed Osmosis New Zealand at least three weeks ago about the difference in my stem Cell Serum and i still haven't heard anything back from them at all. I'm quite disappointed in the lack of concern they appear to have!
icebreaker
5% products discount

Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
I am almost certain if you ordered Osmosis products before the cut off, you can still order in the US. You should check. I ordered from Canada, and was able to order since they had my name. It is only new people that cannot buy. Idea
Bermie2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:52 am      Reply with quote
My Stem Factor and Replenish arrived on Wednesday, great service from this ebayer, it only took a week to get here to Australia. He also included a nice make up bag free!!

I started using them Wednesday night! Couldn't wait. I was alittle shocked at the strong smell. I don't particularly mind smells but this was pretty strong (both of them) and I would have thought this would put alot of people off.

I have used them twice a day so far and they feel very nice. I didn't use my CP's tonight, thought I would give my skin abit of a rest while I am trying this.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:26 am      Reply with quote
Wow that was really fast shipping Bermie! Smile my last lot of StemFactor took 3.5 weeks, but anyhoo! lol they always get here in the end! Wink

I dont notice the smell of these products much - I quite like the smell of both of them. StemFactor now has a light citrus scent and the Replenish to me smells a little cherry/almond - both smells I quite like. They are made from all natural ingredients including essential oils so they will have a scent, albeit totally natural - no chemical perfumes Wink

I hope you enjoy using them! Very Happy When I first used Replenish 2.5 years ago I noticed an immediate improvement in my skin - it was noticeably smoother. It's an antioxidant serum so the main purpose is a protector against free radicals; it's also the gentlist serum in the range. Reviews on truthinaging.com were also very good - people reviewing it there liked it.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:49 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |