Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Tragedy in SE Asia
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Lee
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
Each time I come onto the 'net I read more and more about the devastation in Thailand,Sri Lanka and India. The death figures are frightening and who knows what will follow now with the spread of diseases etc. I am sure we all here will be thinking of those who are suffering and I will be saying a prayer tonight for people in these beautiful countries that have been affected.
vegas gal
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
It is a very sad situation. I can't imagine what all those people are going through.
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
It is awful. My heart goes out to all the victims and their families and friends. It is another reminder of how fragile life can be.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:55 pm      Reply with quote
What's even more scary than death would be to lose someone you love and not knowing what happened to them... We have a Singaporean man who is still looking for his wife. She got swept away by the waves at Phuket. My heart goes out to people who are searching for their loved ones in desperation.

Jenny
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:08 am      Reply with quote
must be hell...my bro is out there, but was ok thank god. It did get on my nerves a bit all the news reports going on about western holiday makers having their xmas wrecked, I suppose because the real casualties were asian and often poor, it doesn't matter Mad

sorry, marxist rant over Neutral

Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:00 am      Reply with quote
I've been watching news updates on this everyday. I cannot even comprehend the scale of this tragedy! There are a lot of charities and collections being set up at the moment so let's hope that this money is used where it's needed most asap!

Guapagirl - I'm surprised that the media is doing the "holidays wrecked" stories. There has certainly been no reports like that here - in fact they've been running interviews with grateful survivors telling of how the locals were giving them their last bottles of water and being incredibly generous, and how so many lives have been destroyed by this disaster (local and tourist).

Although I must say I was very surprised to see something about celebrities' holidays being cut short on CNN Confused
Sanriogirl
5% products discount

Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
I'm from the Philippines and our country was spared from the killer tsunami. I read in reports that this was 'cause Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand were land forms that sort of barricaded our country from the tsunami. Still, it makes me sad knowing that our neighbors' death toll is rising up to now. My mom has only this to say: Pray.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:17 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |