Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Can you help me work out a routine please
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
sue09
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:24 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,

I have now been using Retin A for 3 months. I am using 0.05% retino cream and am finding it fine. My skin does look more evenly toned, but I do feel that I need some improvements with my routine as I have been doing the same for a number of years (apart from the retin)

At the moment, this is my routine.

AM

Cleanse with Dermalogica Special Cleansing gel
Dermalogica skin smoothing cream moisturiser
Nivea Q10 eye cream

PM

Cleanse with Special cleansing gel
Retin a after 30 minutes

I know I need to improve on what I do. I have been thinking of CP's but do not know where to start. I have read a lot of the threads on here, but would really appreciate some advice.

My main concerns are some sagging after losing 3 stone. I have one really deep nasal labial fold and one really shallow one. I also have a few fine criss cross lines under my eyes and crow's feet as I laugh too much. What would you all suggest please.

Thank you
IMCathy
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:01 pm      Reply with quote
I would add massaging the creams into the skin- really working it in. And look into facial exercises. Personally I have been doing them for 11 years, and I teach flexeffect. But of course there are many many programs out there.
Do a "search" on EDS for massages, and facial exercises and you will get tons of threads to read.
But for a start, definitely add in massage. There are so many kinds of massage, but a great start is just make sure you massage the creams into your face and into your eyelids.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:38 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Cathy. I did buy the Tua viso but can't get the points right as my muscles seem to go in the opposite direction to what I want. I did book a workshop, but had the dates changed 3 times and then they cancelled.

I do try to do neck and jaw exercise, but I do miss days, so must try to discipline myself.

Could someone help me with what CP's to start on please.

Thank you
havana8

Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:44 am      Reply with quote
sue09 wrote:
Thanks Cathy. I did buy the Tua viso but can't get the points right as my muscles seem to go in the opposite direction to what I want. I did book a workshop, but had the dates changed 3 times and then they cancelled.

I do try to do neck and jaw exercise, but I do miss days, so must try to discipline myself.

Could someone help me with what CP's to start on please.

Thank you

sue, this is a great (and active!) CP thread with new and knowledgeable users that should help you figure it out:

Skin Biology's Copper Peptides
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=37752

Good luck!
sue09
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
I have now posted on that thread and have had some great help on there. I seem to be getting things together now. Very Happy
gloria777
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
Cathy, when you say massage, are you talking about massage the on the face like they do when you get a facial? Thanks
cagirl

Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
I target my skin through different mechanisms of action to produce results.

1. Anti oxidant lotions/serum - I use an ion massager so antioxidants are penetrated deep in my skin (I was skeptical but noticed a difference)
2. LED Light - helps skin produce collagen
3. AlphaDerm By Jason Beckett
4. Ultrasound massager

I have really noticed a difference and can say I look better at 40 than I did at 37 by using these devices. I got my LED lights and Ion Massager at Acnederm, but you can get them other places.

Hope this helps.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:10 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |