Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Mederma - Looking for Info / Reviews
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
Hi All,

Before posting this thread, I searched Mederma on EDS and found a number of different posts, but the threads I found specifically for Merderma (name in title) were from 2005 and 2006. I hope it is okay to start a new one, rather than reviving one that is 4-5yrs old. If not, please let me know so I don't repeat the mistake.

I had bleph (eye lift surgery) on the 24Sep10. The wound/incision has been closed for a number of weeks, so I am trying to treat the scar. I am still swollen, my skin isn't as sensitive. The surgeon okay'd using Mederma. He said that some like the silicone pads, but in his experience they didn't work as well and some people ended up with problems using silicone on their eyes.

So ... I've been using the Mederma for a few days now, but I don't think I like it. I don't know if what I am experiencing is to be expected, or if it doesn't agree with my skin. It seems to be making my eyelids more sensitive and very itchy. Also, a couple of times I had this scaly thing on the scar a few hours after I had applied the Mederma gel. The first time it happened I thought I hadn't massaged the gel in enough and it had just crusted off. So ... the next time I applied it I made sure not to use too much and really massage it into the scar. While it doesn't happen everytime, it still happens. And ... my scar is really itchy almost all day. If I use it once in the morning I don't seem to itch. As soon as I use it a second time, I start to itch and it doesn't stop itching for the rest of the day - regardless of whether I reapply. The directions for the product are to use it 3-4 times per day.

So ... Is this how this product works, or is it only irritating my skin? The more I read about the copper peptides, the more I'm thinking I should have treated the scar with CP rather than the Mederma.

On the days that I decided not to use Mederma and give my skin a break, I just used the KH eye cream. My skin didn't feel as tight with it and no itching. The skin felt better, but I don't know that the KH eye cream will help fade the scar.

I'd appreciate any advice or pointers.

TIA

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:32 pm      Reply with quote
Checked a few sites posting one, it seems common?

Considerations
Mederma is not to be used on open wounds. It has been shown to have minimal side effects but a few people report itching or redness around the application site. Mederma produces a peeling film on the skin which some patients may not like.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/100536-mederma-scar-medication/#

HTH

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
Another response to many who had the same procedure and used Mederma and had itching. Smile

http://www.makemeheal.com/forum/viewThread.jsp?forum=2&thread=551

Re: Mederma and itching
posted by: ariel Posted Thu, Sep 18 at 10:09 PM PDT
Mederma has worked for a lot of patients though, who have seen great improvement, but for certain people it may cause irritation and itching. Like with anything, reaction to products and the results that are obtained vary from person to person.

However, I would caution against believing the mederma is the source of itching, as itching is very common on the scar area during the early healing due to nerves reconnecting and just the skin being more irritated. As a result, your itching may be there to begin with.

As far as tito's question - The redness of the scar is typical during the early phase of healing (6 weeks for scars is early), as this is due to the blood supply being richer during this phase which causes the redness. Over time, the scar will flatten and fade and become pale.

Ariel
Make Me Heal
http://www.makemeheal.com
Shop for surgery recovery products, skin care & antiaging: http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product/index.vm

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
Dark Moon

You're awesome - thanks so much for the links. Two of these posts describe my feelings exactly:

I had similar experience, feeling dry, tight, itchy, with use of Mederma

I have stopped using Mederma too after only two applications and all that itching. Plus, the itching was causing my lids to appear more red!

My skin feels tight and the skin is more red - more so than when I used the KH eye cream. UGH - $40+ for nothing Neutral

My incision was itchy as it was healing, but it has been over a month now. I am quite confident that the itching is not due to the healing process, because it only started to get itchy again when I used the Mederma and it doesn't itch if I don't use it. Oh well ... I've been reading up about the Copper Peptides .. I may give that a try or I may just continue with the KH eye cream and hope the scar fades in time.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
Time2Bme,

Oh just a google freak here! Bad Grin

I agree itching is very normal initially with healing, but after this long it would appear it's the Mederma. Can you check with the surgeon for the best alternative? Just a thought. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:30 pm      Reply with quote
I love google freaks - I always benefit from their skill !!!

This was the product he has gotten the best results from. I kind of got the impression that IF you want to use something, this was the one to use. He said that some of his patients had used silicone pads, but he didn't like those. He mentioned that some ended up with infections. His course of treatment is normally just to let them fade with time, not to worry because the scar is in the fold of the eye and, in time, won't be noticeable.

I told him that I had been using Emu oil; he said that that was good. The problem with the emu oil is that if you use even the tiniest bit too much it runs into my eyes. My eyes are improving daily; however, because of the surgery they don't shut as tight as they should. Any of the oils tend to run into my eyes and then irritate my eye ball. He expected that I will see a significant difference in how the eye lids close within the next 2 wks. It is much better than it was, but they still don't shut as tightly as they normally would; they appear to be closed, but aren't. I notice it most when I wash my face. It is definitely improving, but isn't a 100%. I can judge it easiest when I wash my face. Even with my eyes 'shut' water would still get in them when I splashed water on my face. My right eye is almost completely better, but my left eye is a little slower. The other thing is that the left eye required more work and the scar extends further past the corner of my eye ... another reason that I wanted to use something to help it heal/fade faster. It will always be more noticeable than the right eye.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:54 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
So ... Is this how this product works, or is it only irritating my skin? The more I read about the copper peptides, the more I'm thinking I should have treated the scar with CP rather than the Mederma.

CPs would definitely work better for you than Mederma. They were developed for wound healing in the first place and are used in hospital settings for diabetic wounds/ulcers/hair transplants/etc. CPs would help your scar heal much faster. I've tried Mederma on a surgical scar and it didn't do much to the appearance. It just closed up faster, perhaps, but still retained a redness and hyperpigmentation to it. Using CPs on that scar faded the pigmentation a LOT. I wished I had used it from the beginning.

CPs also have some anti-inflammatory qualities to them, so they might help in that regards too.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for your response Foxe. I've read many of your posts and know that you've got a lot of experience with CPs.

I've spent a lot of time reading the Skin Biology thread as well as the thread questioning the safety of using CP's at all. I can't remember the title exactly, but I think it was the Science behind CP's.

I know that my skin feels worse with Mederma than it does on its own .. so I'm not going to continue using it. What I don't know is whether I should just leave it alone or if I can try CPs.

If you can recommend a product to start with, I'd appreciate it ... Here is what I'm doing with my skin:

I have recently started using KH products and really love them. I just added the PSF DMAE gel into my routine for both AM & PM as well as the PSF Vitamin C serum (AM only). I use the Vita-A-Kombi 1% on my face at night (after DMAE) and in the morning I use the Camomile Cream after DMAE & Vit C. I also use the KH eye cream AM & PM. I always wait between layers of products.

If you could recommend a CP product, I'd really appreciate it ... Also how & when to use it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
There is information and suggestions for CP's on eyelids on the skinbiology site, that might be worth a read. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:09 pm      Reply with quote
Is Skinbiology the most respected and popular brand of CPs?

I am always a little cynical reading about recommendations on the site unless I know that they are the brand to turn to.

I had looked at the Skinbiology site, on the scar treatment page, but it was talking about the use of 4 different products. I am definitely not looking to replace my KH products, just basically do a spot treatment on the incision itself.

The incision is now completely closed. The surgery was 5 weeks ago.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
Skinbiology is Dr. Pickart's site and copper peptides are his baby, I would wait for a CP user like foxe to recommend what would be the best way to use them on your eyes, and what products you really do or do not need. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:05 am      Reply with quote
After my upper and lower bleph, I used Mederma.
I had to wait until the stictches came out, but my doc did recommend it and gave me the go ahead. I would massage the scar area gently and then apply. Yes it did irritate slightly and had a bit of redness in the first few days, but that is the scar healing and turning over.
I would not have used anything other than that, maybe emu oil (very lightly) and biafine. The idea of putting a CP on it scares me personally as I cannot use them on my sensitive skin any way, never have. I am sure that they might work for some people on other scar areas, but that is such a delicate area, and my doc did not even want me putting makeup on it if I didn't have to to let it heal properly. I would ask your doc before trying something like that to get his opinion, especially if the CP has color like greenish. You do not want to stain/tattoo that fresh scar.
You need the skin to smooth out and not pucker, lighten and not be irritated. After the first few times I used the mederma, it was fine.
As Dark Moon told you, itching and redness is part of the healing process anyway. That is also what my doctor told me. And it did itch and it was red. It took weeks to several months to fade.
Since my doc has done quite a few and is one of the top ones in town, I did follow his instructions to the letter on healing time, when to use makeup, how to massage the scar, etc.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:20 am      Reply with quote
Hi Annie
Thanks for your response. My concern with the Mederma was that my eye lids looked and felt worse after I put it on. I did go through the itching and red stage in the first few weeks after the surgery, but I had the surger on the 24th of September. I haven't had any of the itching in the last 2 weeks. I didn't start the Mederma until last week. As soon as I started it, the itching returned and the skin felt really tight and got really red.

Had I started it sooner, I wouldn't have noticed the difference and would have just assumed it was part of the healing process, because my eyes were still in the itchy stage.

I have been using emu oils as well, but my eye lids don't close as tightly as they should ... and as a result the emu oil works its way into my eyes.

I understand your concern about the CPs and appreciate you telling me. When I read the information on the SB site, anything for scar removal recommends the stronger forms of CPs, but also warn you about using it on your eyes. I had been thinking about using the mildest form of the night eye cream by SB because it is safe for use on eyes and is the mildest form you can get, but will also give my DR a call.

I am also thinking that I may just have to suck it up and let my scar fade completely on its own !!! My instincts tell me that Mederma is not a good product for me, but I had hoped to be able to use something. My reaction was too severe; after 5 weeks, my skin shouldn't feel worse than it did with the stitches in. I didn't itch that much when I still had the stitches in and my eyes haven't been that red since the beginning of October. When my DR recommended it, he said that that was the one he liked best; however, he normally just told people to let the scars fade on their own because they won't be noticeable after a period of time.

Thanks again for your advice ... I'll definitely check with my DR before I do anything !!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
That sounds like the best advice, especially since it had been that long ago on the surgery. Even aquaphor would be okay or aloe, something soothing. I have extremely sensitive skin, so I have to be very careful. I only used it for the first week or so and then left it alone.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
I like the sound of the aloe; I hadn't thought of it. The oils have been difficult for me to use, because they easily go into my eyes. I'll check out my local health food store to see if I can get some aloe gel. What I did like about the Mederma gel is that it was easily applied and didn't run like the oils and some creams do.

Thanks Annie !!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
Just make certain it's 100% pure Aloe, some have alcohol in them and that's not something you want on your healing lids!

I am glad Annie advised you, having more experience. I don't use any CP's and have the most horribly sensitive eyes so I am a little loony about being cautious what I use on them. I can't use oils on mine while sleeping, I wake up with an oil slick on my eyeballs and very irritated eyes.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
That is exactly what was happening to me when I used the oils at night ... my eyeballs felt they were coated with slime.

Good point about the aloe; I'll make sure I get as pure as possible. I've been just using the KH eye cream on my eyes and they feel better than they have since I used the mederma. Just goes to show you how what works well for someone is a total flop for someone else. I hate when I spend money on something that flops though. Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
The aloe you find at the health food stores is usually 100% pure aloe gel, just something I always check! Smile

You and me both with that awful oil slick coated eyes feeling. That drives me crazy and it feels like it takes soooo long to finally go away. I know people use oil on their lashes, I just can't.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:21 am      Reply with quote
Time2Bme wrote:
Thanks for your response Foxe. I've read many of your posts and know that you've got a lot of experience with CPs.

I've spent a lot of time reading the Skin Biology thread as well as the thread questioning the safety of using CP's at all. I can't remember the title exactly, but I think it was the Science behind CP's.

I know that my skin feels worse with Mederma than it does on its own .. so I'm not going to continue using it. What I don't know is whether I should just leave it alone or if I can try CPs.

If you can recommend a product to start with, I'd appreciate it ... Here is what I'm doing with my skin:

I have recently started using KH products and really love them. I just added the PSF DMAE gel into my routine for both AM & PM as well as the PSF Vitamin C serum (AM only). I use the Vita-A-Kombi 1% on my face at night (after DMAE) and in the morning I use the Camomile Cream after DMAE & Vit C. I also use the KH eye cream AM & PM. I always wait between layers of products.

If you could recommend a CP product, I'd really appreciate it ... Also how & when to use it.

Sorry I haven't responded sooner, but I can give you an idea of what to try. I do like Skin Bio's CPs, especially since they're made by the man who discovered the ingredient. There are others that have the GHK-Cu ingredient in it, but they don't have as high a percentage and usually are a lot more expensive. Skin Bio's CPs can be bought here at EDS, at SB and NCN Skincare, to name a few locations. No one else offers the 2nd generation CPs since SB hold a tight patent on it.

Since your scar is new and (I'm sure) still in the red and inflammed (even if a low level of it) stage, I think the Super GHK or the Skin Signals Cream would be the place to start. Super GHK has both a cream or a serum and the Skin Signals Cream is unique because it has both the GHK and the 2nd generation CPs in it along with added elastin and collegan for extra firming of the skin. SS is also the newest CP on the block.

The GHK ingredient is good for you because it is gentle (needed for the eye area) and it great for the beginning stages of wound healing.

Once you get past the need of CPs for treating the scar, you might decide you like it for an eye cream - either the Super GHK or the Skin Signal Cream would be both good to use for that. I started out using the Super GHK (before moving up to the Night Eyes line) and it really improved the texture of my eyelids - from a crepey one to a much smoother one. It also firmed my lids up considerably.

If you want to use the KH cream, just use one in the morning and the other in the evening. Or maybe you'd like to set the KH one aside for a while so you have time to assess how the Skin Bio one does. You can always add it back later.

I don't think I'd use the DMAE for a few months on my eyelids until the swelling and inflammation had gone down. I do use a DMAE myself and think they have their place in a facial routine. Wink

HTH

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:40 am      Reply with quote
I've used mederma on new surgical scars and it didnt seem to do anything. Look into scarguard, its liquid silicone.
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:19 am      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
Sorry I haven't responded sooner, but I can give you an idea of what to try. I do like Skin Bio's CPs, especially since they're made by the man who discovered the ingredient. There are others that have the GHK-Cu ingredient in it, but they don't have as high a percentage and usually are a lot more expensive.
Since your scar is new and (I'm sure) still in the red and inflammed (even if a low level of it) stage, I think the Super GHK or the Skin Signals Cream would be the place to start. Super GHK has both a cream or a serum and the Skin Signals Cream is unique because it has both the GHK and the 2nd generation CPs in it along with added elastin and collegan for extra firming of the skin. SS is also the newest CP on the block.

The GHK ingredient is good for you because it is gentle (needed for the eye area) and it great for the beginning stages of wound healing.

Once you get past the need of CPs for treating the scar, you might decide you like it for an eye cream - either the Super GHK or the Skin Signal Cream would be both good to use for that. I started out using the Super GHK (before moving up to the Night Eyes line) and it really improved the texture of my eyelids - from a crepey one to a much smoother one. It also firmed my lids up considerably.

If you want to use the KH cream, just use one in the morning and the other in the evening. Or maybe you'd like to set the KH one aside for a while so you have time to assess how the Skin Bio one does. You can always add it back later.

I don't think I'd use the DMAE for a few months on my eyelids until the swelling and inflammation had gone down. I do use a DMAE myself and think they have their place in a facial routine. Wink

HTH

Hi Foxe !!

Thanks so much for your reply. I looked at all the products you suggested as well as the Night Eyes products. None of them recommend that they be used on the eye lid itself. Do you use them on your eyelids? Even the Premier Night Eyes says to avoid the upper eye lid, but that it can be used on the browbone area.

I'll definitely hold off on the DMAE products on my eye lids.

Even if I'm not able to use the CP's on my eye lids themselves, I'd still like them for the corner of my eyes. My left eye in particular, has a more pronounced scar. Because there was more work to do on the left eye, the surgeon had to extend the incision past my eye .. it is much more noticeable. The ones on the eyelids themselves are in the fold, but it is the extended part that bugs me.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
Time2Bme wrote:

Thanks so much for your reply. I looked at all the products you suggested as well as the Night Eyes products. None of them recommend that they be used on the eye lid itself.

You might need to read between the lines - they mention how cosmetics damage the skin and that the removal of them using makeup remover (and the action itself) is damaging and using CPs can help to return the skin to a healthier condition and "create a smoother, more elastic, radiant look." It did that for me- and the eyelids is where I used colored cosmetics (eyehadow).
Quote:
Do you use them on your eyelids?
Yes - and had GREAT results.
Quote:
Even the Premier Night Eyes says to avoid the upper eye lid, but that it can be used on the browbone area.

Where does it say to avoid the upper lids? I can't find that one anywhere.

http://store.reverseskinaging.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=26#

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
Time2Bme wrote:

Thanks so much for your reply. I looked at all the products you suggested as well as the Night Eyes products. None of them recommend that they be used on the eye lid itself.

You might need to read between the lines - they mention how cosmetics damage the skin and that the removal of them using makeup remover (and the action itself) is damaging and using CPs can help to return the skin to a healthier condition and "create a smoother, more elastic, radiant look." It did that for me- and the eyelids is where I used colored cosmetics (eyehadow).
Quote:
Do you use them on your eyelids?
Yes - and had GREAT results.
Quote:
Even the Premier Night Eyes says to avoid the upper eye lid, but that it can be used on the browbone area.

Where does it say to avoid the upper lids? I can't find that one anywhere.
http://store.reverseskinaging.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=26#

Hi Foxe !
Thanks again for your help. I hadn't seen the page you linked to from the SB site. I read to avoid the eyelids themselves on EDS:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/skinbiology-cp-night-eyes-p_11769.htm
AM: After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of CP Night Eyes Premier or CP Night Eyes Regular (which contain SRCPs - Skin Remodeling Copper-Peptides). Use fingertips to apply a thin layer underneath the eyes and on the outside areas of the eye. Avoid upper eyelid. May be used under browbone. Product can even be used every other day.

The link you attached explains it really well. I checked with my DR and he said that the CPs can work very well, but cautioned on starting slow and picking a test spot to ensure it doesn't cause a reaction the way the Mederma did. I'm going to follow your suggestion and have ordered the SB GHK Copper Cream.

I prefer the SB site that you sent me. I looked at SB Canada and it isn't as clear and doesn't provide the same type of breakdown for the information that your link did ... At least if it does, I haven't been able to find it. Thanks again !!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:40 am      Reply with quote
I didn't know EDS had that on their SB info section. I'll try to let SB know about that - they may want to have it changed as I'm sure it affects sales. Rolling Eyes

That's awesome that your doctor is even aware of CPs. Great news.

Good luck w/ the healing of your bleph - I'm sure you'll love the GHK. No need to dilute it - it's a very gentle CP. You could try to just use it every other day the first week if you're at all concerned, though.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:26 am      Reply with quote
Time2Bme- I am glad you checked with your doctor on it. He knows the stage you are at in the recovery process. You certainly do not want to push the recovery back by rushing into something too soon or cause puckering and redness. I was told gentle, gentle, gentle!
Hope you are enjoying your bleph!

Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:27 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |