Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Hyaluronic acid for Internal Use
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
SummerSone
5% products discount

Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
Do any of you take it Internally?

What brand is safe to use internally and externally?
secretly
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:35 am      Reply with quote
I've taken it with MSM and glucosamine for joint pain. The brand was Solgar.

5% products discount

Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:08 pm      Reply with quote
Secretly, do you take Hayluronic Powder or Tablets?

I read somewhere that the stomach has a hard time absorbing the heavy HA molecules. I'd like to take it for my dry skin problems and slight joint pains.
oranges
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
my horse had a sprained foot and the vet injected hyaluronic acid in the joint. It healed up quickly.
SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:36 am      Reply with quote
The trick with any supplement is to find the brand that works best for your body. Trouble with the question below, is what works for someone else isn't guaranteed to work for yourself (if only!!).

Some brands do both internal and external products, but people who I speak with who use them both tend to mix and match the internal supplement and external cream/serums for their own faces etc.
SummerSone wrote:
Do any of you take it Internally?

What brand is safe to use internally and externally?

5% products discount

Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:14 am      Reply with quote
does anyone take HA in powder form internally?
..if so what brand do you use?
Peachi

Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:28 am      Reply with quote
I can't remember but I believe I read that HA is best effective when applied topically.
Blue25

Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
Ya i take it internally. I also started taking it for dry skin problems, i haven't had flaking issues since but I've been doing so many things to my skin that its hard to tell whats working hahaha. I take "Doctors best", it's pretty cheap on iherb

I've been thinking about getting an HA serum but read that it doesn't get absorbed properly when applied topically to the skin.
fenix

Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:11 am      Reply with quote
SummerSone wrote:
... the stomach has a hard time absorbing the heavy HA molecules. I'd like to take it for my dry skin problems and slight joint pains.

Injuv is a form of HA with better absorption and I've heard it is better for skin issues.
SummerSone
5% products discount

Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
Blue25 wrote:
Ya i take it internally. I also started taking it for dry skin problems, i haven't had flaking issues since but I've been doing so many things to my skin that its hard to tell whats working hahaha. I take "Doctors best", it's pretty cheap on iherb

I've been thinking about getting an HA serum but read that it doesn't get absorbed properly when applied topically to the skin.

Are you taking a powdered form? for capsules?

I want to to start taking in a powder form however I have heard that it may be difficult to digest if not the lower weight molecule kind.
SummerSone
5% products discount

Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
fenix wrote:
SummerSone wrote:
... the stomach has a hard time absorbing the heavy HA molecules. I'd like to take it for my dry skin problems and slight joint pains.

Injuv is a form of HA with better absorption and I've heard it is better for skin issues.

Yes, I have the source naturals Injuv brand but Id like to start taking the powdered form, that way I can get more.

I found a few sellers on amazon but I'm not sure how well I will be able to digest it. I bought some HA from purebulk and shortly after took it I started feeling sharp pains in my stomach/ side. I didnt take it again.
SummerSone
5% products discount

Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone know where I can get the lower molecule weight HA in powder form to take internally?

Or has alone had experience with a HA powder that was digestible?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:38 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |