Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Carole Maggio Skincare Products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
elygirl
5% products discount

Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
I posted on the CM Facercise forum how much I like her products, because I wanted to share my results. I decided to start this thread because it is probably better than being on Facercise thread. Here's my post:

Have not posted in a while because I am working lots of hours. But I hop on the forum every now and then just to see what is new and interesting. I just wanted to post that I am really loving the Ultimate Facercise exercises. My face looks so much younger and I am so happy!! I also just purchased and used Carole's Facelift To Go and Bodylift products recently. OMG ~ they are wonderful! I used the FLTG for a special night out with my honey and it really exfoliated, toned and tightened my skin. I absolutely glowed! The Body Lift is the same ~ it tightens and tones the skin and seems to lift everything up high! (like when you were in your twenties!) So great!! Cheers everyone, Ely
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
I like her EGF serum and moisturizer with EGF. I could really tell my pores looked better after a couple weeks of use. I love the face and body mitts as well.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
I like her EGF serum and moisturizer with EGF. I could really tell my pores looked better after a couple weeks of use. I love the face and body mitts as well.

Toby, do you happen to know if her EGF Serum is similar to the ZO Skin Health Ossential Growth Factor Serum??
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
Toby wrote:

Toby, do you happen to know if her EGF Serum is similar to the ZO Skin Health Ossential Growth Factor Serum??

I have no clue the only other EGF product I have used from Skinactives and it doesn't compare to Carol Maggio's, I didn't see any results with the Skinactives EGF product.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:19 pm      Reply with quote
Are any of these products on special right now?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
I don't think so Sis.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:03 am      Reply with quote
Elygirl - where is the CM Facercise forum? I still sttruggle with Ultimate Facercise so if there is a specific forum that would be great.

I did purchase one of her kits at one time, and it was pretty expensive. The cleanser was ok, nothing special though, but I got some brightening cream which was such a nice texture, it was like a whipped mouse and I loved, loved loved it. Also used some of her Vit C serum, which I didn't care for, it was a little sticky and oily, but her HA cream was fantastic too.

elygirl wrote:
I posted on the CM Facercise forum how much I like her products, because I wanted to share my results. I decided to start this thread because it is probably better than being on Facercise thread. Here's my post:

Have not posted in a while because I am working lots of hours. But I hop on the forum every now and then just to see what is new and interesting. I just wanted to post that I am really loving the Ultimate Facercise exercises. My face looks so much younger and I am so happy!! I also just purchased and used Carole's Facelift To Go and Bodylift products recently. OMG ~ they are wonderful! I used the FLTG for a special night out with my honey and it really exfoliated, toned and tightened my skin. I absolutely glowed! The Body Lift is the same ~ it tightens and tones the skin and seems to lift everything up high! (like when you were in your twenties!) So great!! Cheers everyone, Ely
elygirl
5% products discount

Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry Theresa - I meant the Carole Maggio Facercise thread on EDS not a forum. Guess I am not on here enough to get with the lingo. I work way too many hours to be able to get on and post but I like to view the posts and see what's happening on EDS. Fun stuff! I use the EGF serum and cream and don't find either one sticky. Also use the retinol at night, but am trying different products(like the Facelift To Go and Body Lift). I find her prices moderate comparing them to other products with similar ingredients (like Sircuit Skincare which I previously used and like CM's better, plus they are less expensive than Sircuit). Also think CM's work much better for my skin. I do try to shop the specials though because I need to watch my budget or else I get into cc trouble! I think FLTG might be on special now; I purchased it a while ago and there is enough for quite a few treatments so it seemed worth it to me. Afterwards my skin looked like I had just had a treatment at the spa. Skin glowed, texture much improved, fine lines diminished, face lifted and color of my skin looked pink. The results lasted for me for about 2 weeks, but, I believe the results might be cumulative. Certainly great for a special occasion!! HTH, Ely Smile
micheyp

Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:15 pm      Reply with quote
I use Carole's Body Lifting mask ~ it is great for my menopausal crinkly skin. It makes it look so much better because it tightens and lifts the skin and the results last for weeks. The Body Lifting mask has been great for me because that area in the crook of my arms was truly driving me crazy!! I wouldn't wear any short sleeve tops in the summer because I was so embarrassed by how my arms looked. I subscribe to her monthly newsletter and read something in there about the Body Lifting Mask and Vit c serum to help tighten the skin so I use them both. No more crinkly skin for me - i won't be without this stuff (especially in the summer!) ~ Michey
elygirl
5% products discount

Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
Good news everyone ~ I just got an email blast from Carole that the FTG product is on sale for only $55.00 until Dec. 5th for her newsletter subscribers. (I am sure that she would honor that price for newbies too.) But, you can't order it online, need to call her toll free number. 800-597-3555. Just thought I'd share since I just posted about the FTG and the Body lift and both are really great! Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Very Happy Best, Ely
dianek
5% products discount

Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:56 am      Reply with quote
I also use the body lift and facelift to go. They are both very effective at exfoliating, toning and lifting the skin. I agree too that the body lift product effects last longer than the facelift to go product effects. The Body lift products lasts for weeks for me, while the Facelift product lasts for one week for me (lifting effect.) But, even still the exfoliation benefit lasts longer and keeps my skin looking fresh and glowing and better able to absorb the other products I use. I also use the egf serum and cream & have noticed a lessening of lines around my eyes. I am very pleased with the results I've seen so far (6 mos. using her line). But, just like with every product you use, you need to continue using in order to continue seeing benefits over time. Cheers, Diane
elygirl
5% products discount

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:30 am      Reply with quote
Hi All,

Just received an email blast from Carole and thought I would share my mom's results with this product. My mom, who always complained about the crinkly skin in the crook of her arm has used this product and CM's body lift faithfully for about 6 mos. now and together they have completely changed the way her skin looks! If I would have known it would work so well, I would have taken a before & after photo to post here. Best, Elygirl

This is the blast I received from Carole with another testimony:

Quote:
After receiving the testimony below, I was inspired to offer this special again... beat dry skin with my High Density Vitamin C Serum—through December 20 only, get this skin-changing product for only $40 plus shipping (the normal price is $60. Call 1.800.597.3555 to take advantage of this special before it sells out! See the testimonial below...

Dear Carole,
You probably have many women who write you with testimonials.....so this isn't news to you but I thought I'd share anyway. I love hearing positive results.

I wanted to let you know that I've been a skeptic about your facial products. I just simply couldn't afford them. HOWEVER, I took advantage of your sale on the High-Density Vitamin C Serum and if I hadn't seen my skin change right before my eyes, I still wouldn't have believed it myself. I've had the product for about two weeks, but never noticed that kind of a change... it was immediate and stayed all day. AMAZING!

I had loose skin today under my eyes....bags of just loose skin. I did my facial exercises and nothing I did... no matter how hard I squeezed my buttocks, nothing made any difference in the baggy skin under the eyes. Then I put the Vitamin C Serum on the skin that was sagging and as I watched, right before my eyes, the change in my skin was phenomenal. The serum plumped up the skin and the wrinkles and bags disappeared and the skin just drew right up close to the eye where the skin was supposed to be. I'm still surprised. I can't wait to watch it again tomorrow. What an amazing product!

Thank you-
Marissa Long
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:44 am      Reply with quote
I want to comment on Carole's products and customer service. I recently ordered the Facelift to go with her special. I ordered two, one for me and one for my mother-in-law(her birthday present). When the products arrived there was a little crack on the lids of the jars on one set. It in no way would have altered the product. I emailed Carole to tell her in case she might want to consider shipping sets in a different way in the future to avoid this problem. She responded to me quickly and wanted to send me another set. I couldn't believe it.... but I told her not to, as there was nothing wrong with the product. Guess what I received in the mail a couple of days later????You got it another set. Carole has always been personable,helpful, and prompt with any ordering or email I have sent. Everything I have tried has worked beautifully. She even took the time to share information about bioidentical hormones that got me on the right track when I needed them. I haven't tried the facelift to go but I will report when I do. My mother-in-law LOVES it.

5% products discount

Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Toby ~ I echo your sentiments on CM's customer service. I once had a "mild" reaction to the retinol. She worked with me via email to see if I was truly allergic to it. As it turns out, it was something else I was allergic to (something I had eaten with soy in it). But nevertheless, she helped me try and figure out if it was the retinol or not by applying it only on certain areas of the face first, etc. Anyway, I love all of the products I have tried so far from her. My skin is also looking better these days too! I think her prices are moderate too compared to some other "high end" products on the market. I know she has high percentages of her active ingredients. Best, Diane
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
That was nice of you to post Toby. Yes, Carole has great customer service and has always been so kind to me and many others I know. Her products are top notch and when you use them consistently, you see results. I used to use the Sircuit line which is supposed to be "chirally correct", which I think means that the products will not cause side effects and will be used by the body. I compared Sircuit's ingredients to Carole's products and they contained many of the same ingredients, although Carole does not promote her line as "chirally correct". Also, the Sircuit line was more expensive than CM's so I switched and actually like her line better. I also love the fact that she has email blast specials because the savings are usually considerable. The EGF Serum is still one of my favorites besides the FLTG mask which really works to tone and lift the face and neck. Also exfoliates the skin, exposing fresher skin. Great when you have a special event to attend. Smile Best, Aprile
elygirl
5% products discount

Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
Aprile ~ Just wanted to let you know that I asked Carole whether her products were chirally correct or not because I read that was better for the skin. I saved the email she sent me. She told me that the egf serum, egf cream, ultra hyaluronic acid cream, heavy water spritz, creamy milk cleanser, retinol, and the advanced moisture mask were all chirally correct. Cheers, Elygirl Smile
dianek
5% products discount

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:04 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

I posted this photo on the No Lipo Lipo thread but should have posted it here, so I thought I'd re-post. This woman sent in her before and after photos after using Carole Maggio's Body Lift product. As you can see, in the before pic her skin looks more saggy and crinkly. It looks much better in the after picture which was after just one treatment. I saw this in CM's newsletter and thought her results looked pretty impressive, so since I know everyone loves photos on this forum, I figured I'd share! Smile Enjoy, Dianek

elygirl
5% products discount

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:12 am      Reply with quote
Yay ~ that is my mom's photo!!! Btw, since the winter, my skin has become super dry so I purchased CM's hyraluronic cream and her heavy water misting spray, and it's really changed my skin texure. It was looking rather parched before using this combo. I spritz my skin first, apply the hyraluronic cream and then spritz again, apply my makeup annd spritz again. Whenever I feel like I need more moisture, I spritz again. It's really like moisture in a bottle. Can't live without it ~ especially with the cold winter we've been having!! Elygirl Smile
micheyp

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:15 am      Reply with quote
I too use cm's body lifting product and it has been a miracle worker for my skin! I use it on my thighs and it helps lift up the skin near my knees that was previously droopy and sagging over my knee caps. Argh!!! Aging really stinks! I'm also a huge fan of her No Lipo program (dry brush & massage) and it has helped me transform my menopausal skin. I have no idea why it doesn't get more press because it's real easy to do and it more importantly ~ it really, really works. Been using the body lift and nll together for about a year now and wouldn't be without either!!! ~ If there were a product rating system 1-5; I would give them both a 5- star rating! Smile Michey
dianek
5% products discount

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:13 am      Reply with quote
I just got Carole's newsletter product special. If any one's interested in trying the Facelift to Go ~ its on special for just $70 this month. But, you need to call her toll free number (on her website) to get the special price. This product is fabulous and works as good or better than a spa facial and contains enough product for five or more treatments. Use one of her creams and the heavy water spritz afterwards and your face will absolutely glow. It's especially good to use if you're going to a special event like a wedding or reunion. ~ Dianek Very Happy
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:50 am      Reply with quote
I agree that the Face-to-go product is amazing.I also really like her c serum. This month's newletter had really great information, one of the best although all have been good. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
I love the Facelift to Go. It makes my skin look like I had a mini peel. Great for skin exfoliating, firming and lifting as well. I have had many spa facials and other treatments like microderm (which is super expensive) and even spent as much as $85 for something called the four layer facial and none have given me quite the same results as Carole's FLTG. I think people should sign up for her newsletter not only for the great info but also for the product specials. It's great to be able to save money, especially in this crappy economy! Very Happy Aprile
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
I have been more than pleased with Carole's products....she knows her stuff!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
I have never used the skincare but the FL2G has intrigued me forever. Might have to give it a try.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Sis ~ you have to call for the special. Also, if you aren't already receiving it, you might want to sign up for the newsletter first because that's how I found out about it. You are gonna love the way your skin looks afterwards. Her heavy water spritz is awesome too for extra moisture after the treatment and is even great to use over makeup for a dewey look. Take care, Aprile Smile
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:13 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |