Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Dermacycling (Best Value) 7 colored LED's plus Microcurrent
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:44 am      Reply with quote
This machine is for sale on Ebay for $AUD258.00 with free postage!!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/7-COLOR-Photon-LED-Skin-Rejuvenation-Ion-Microcurrent-z-/220694431601?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item336269c771

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:25 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
This machine is for sale on Ebay for $AUD258.00 with free postage!!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/7-COLOR-Photon-LED-Skin-Rejuvenation-Ion-Microcurrent-z-/220694431601?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item336269c771

Is that post office box about to get another visitor? Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:41 am      Reply with quote
I wonder how it works with using the light and the microcurrent at the same time....the microcurrent needs gel and wouldn't that be a problem for the light penetration?....but as I am thinking the tua viso doesn't need gel so maybe it is like that. Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:53 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
I wonder how it works with using the light and the microcurrent at the same time....the microcurrent needs gel and wouldn't that be a problem for the light penetration?....but as I am thinking the tua viso doesn't need gel so maybe it is like that. Rolling Eyes

Does it state that you use all the options at once, or are you getting a machine that's capable of multiple functions not necessarily used in conjunction at the same time? If it's the later I see a huge savings over multiple gadgets? Plus a big advantage in storage of all the various gadgets!
Also a clear gel shouldn't pose an issue with light penetration, how would that be occlusive?

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:31 am      Reply with quote
http://cgi.ebay.ca/7-COLOR-PHOTON-LED-SKIN-REJUVENATION-ION-MICROCURRENT-/120650327301?pt=US_Skin_Care&hash=item1c1751e505

Orderd as well Smile .My BB doesn't work anymore ... hope that this one will replace it ..
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
If you watch the demonstration video on this page you will see that he's using the light without a gel and the microcurrent is used at the same time:

http://knutekpro.com/Microcurrent_LED.html

The lights are also used in a massaging motion, not kept in one spot like a traditional LED. The device is made in China.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:20 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I purchased one as well, also a Slendertone for face! Very Happy (thanks for the req for ebay). Very Happy
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:18 pm      Reply with quote
This is insane. Is there some way to lock ones self out of a thread?

5% products discount

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:21 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, $258 that's cool. Wish I had seen that one. Great find!!!!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:32 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:

Don't want anyone to hear, did you cave on this new toy? Or are the lemmings screaming in your head? Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:35 am      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:

You can always press "Stop watching this topic" - but that would require a certain amount of self control - something that someone who believes that "a balanced diet is chocolate in both hands" clearly doesn't have!!

Still, there's that other saying, "a balanced LED treatment is a device in both hands"!! Laughing

5% products discount

Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
WhooHoo! I am so all over this machine. I have been looking at it for over a year now. It has been on ebay on multiple sites at different prices. I have watched a site that is selling it for $209.US located in China. And another located here in the US for $289.99. Depending on how much of a hurry you are in, the one in the US can be delivered within a week. Both of these are ebay sellers (sorry I do not know how to attach the links) simon_elf and e-volution21

I guess my only concern on some of these are the crazy restocking fees if you send them back as was mentioned earlier. I'm getting one, just have to decide from which vendor.
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
I purchased mine for approx. $200.00 on Ebay, (love Ebay, lol!!) Very Happy
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
What about the cost of shipping from them, is there a big difference on that?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
It seemed quite strange to use Microcurrent without a conductive gel; so I searched their website and the instructions are
Quote:
# Microcurrent/LED – Apply “Oxygen Machine Nano Gel” on the entire face, throat and decolette’. Then use the machine for a total of 15 minutes for weekly facials (20 minutes for monthly).

That brings are back to the original question by Toby - would that gel interfere with the workings of the Led lights and what are the ingredients in it? I could not find any info regarding the gel on their site.

Also, if my understanding is correct, you actually get 2 Lights and choose which color they should produce.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
It seemed quite strange to use Microcurrent without a conductive gel; so I searched their website and the instructions are
Quote:
# Microcurrent/LED – Apply “Oxygen Machine Nano Gel” on the entire face, throat and decolette’. Then use the machine for a total of 15 minutes for weekly facials (20 minutes for monthly).

That brings are back to the original question by Toby - would that gel interfere with the workings of the Led lights and what are the ingredients in it? I could not find any info regarding the gel on their site.

Also, if my understanding is correct, you actually get 2 Lights and choose which color they should produce.

I can't find the "Oxygen Machine Nano Gel" listed for sale on their site.

I can't see how a gel would have any light blocking properties, so I'm sure it would be fine to use with LED. I'm presuming the LEDs must have some sort of plastic cover on them, otherwise they'd get gummed up with gel.

Did you all notice that they only recommend a weekly treatment of 15 minutes?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
Here is a link to the operating manual page 12 says on auto all 7 colors will cycle.

http://knutekpro.com/files/39391528.pdf

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:27 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu,

I have not seen the gel among their product offering either. Whether it is OK or not to use with light really depends on the ingredients, and that is hard to figure out without knowing the list. I would agree that it would seem reasonable that people selling the machine would pay attention to it.

Also, what the people who bought it on ebay are planning to use it with?

It is quite tempting (esp. for the ebay price).

Just some thoughts.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
Keliu,

I have not seen the gel among their product offering either. Whether it is OK or not to use with light really depends on the ingredients, and that is hard to figure out without knowing the list. I would agree that it would seem reasonable that people selling the machine would pay attention to it.

Also, what the people who bought it on ebay are planning to use it with?

It is quite tempting (esp. for the ebay price).

Just some thoughts.

When I wrote to Steve at Lightstim asking him which topicals to avoid using with the device he replied that everything was fine - just don't use Retin-A. Of course, I didn't ask about conductive gels though.

I have a small hand-held microcurrent device that I use with ionized gels - I think they would be fine.

5% products discount

Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Ladies,

I spoke with Jennifer I was going to ask for a discount because of how cheap it was on E-bay but then she explained to me that when you purchase from her it comes with the following:

-1 year warranty they will fix or replace at no cost
-DVD training to show you exactly how to use the machine and all it's features
-DVD training is available on line but the on line version is only clips of the more detailed DVD training you get with the machine
-It also comes with a DVD that trains you how to use their skin line made for the machine called Lunch time face lift
-The machine also comes with a lunch time face lift kit (skin care line)
-1 jar of the gel to be used with the microcurrent

I asked if we could get a discount for the machine if we purchased from her and she said she could:

-take off $25 but then you would not receive a lunch time face lift kit with it.

After I learned all this, specifically the warranty and the DVD to train me how to properly use the machine I felt better about not getting it from ebay.

You can call Jennifer at 888 411 4242 and tell her Betsy posted this info so she will know why you are asking for $25 off.

Ingredients in the gel are: Oxygen plasma, glycerol, aloe vera and MSM

I have been so busy and really enjoying all the posts. I still haven't received my machine yet they said it should be a couple more weeks.

Has anyone else received their machine? I can't wait to start using it.
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
i wonder if she would be willing to sell the training dvd without purchasing the device...the device costs $!88 w/free shipping on ebay (USA)...that's about $450 difference (if you include the shipping cost from jennifer)...

also just want to say that the gel ingredients include the 'oxygen plasma'..the 'oxygen plasma' itself is made up of ingredients which really don't appeal to me personally...and aren't listed in the ingredients posted. (jennifer emailed the total ingredient list to me..i deleted it because i am personally underwhelmed w/the lab creatednessof the products.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
i wonder if she would be willing to sell the training dvd without purchasing the device...the device costs $!88 w/free shipping on ebay (USA)...that's about $450 difference (if you include the shipping cost from jennifer)...

also just want to say that the gel ingredients include the 'oxygen plasma'..the 'oxygen plasma' itself is made up of ingredients which really don't appeal to me personally...and aren't listed in the ingredients posted. (jennifer emailed the total ingredient list to me..i deleted it because i am personally underwhelmed w/the lab creatednessof the products.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
betsyaida
5% products discount

Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
That's good to know about the ingredients. I sure would like a complete list of the ingredients.

Would you reconsider and post the ingredients? I don't want to use bad products on my skin..
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
i also want to say that there is a 15% restocking fee for returning the item after a month to jennifer..whereas on ebay ..depending on who you purchase from..there is either a 7-14 day money back guarantee policy.

also, i really don't like to denigrate some one's business...without really knowing the person involved intimately.. but when i spoke w/jennifer..before the info came out about ebay...and tried to find out how long the $599 price was good for ..i got dif answers from her..at first she said it would be a similar price after the holiday (i called right before thanksgiving)..but wouldn't be offered w/the complimentary skincare for the same price...(but apparently it still is)..and then when i called back later to say i couldn't purchase it at this time...she indicated to me that the normal price was $899..or something like that..and be so after the holiday.. i would have to speak w/her to 'see'if i could get a better price....it felt like she was making up her policy as she went along..to get her sale..and it felt uncomfortable to me..she may just have been having a 'bad' or 'desperate' day..and might be a totally incredible person...but i didn't care for her approach and it made me cast doubts on the product as a whole......

and it was unsettling to me as well that the ingredients aren't listed ..in full..on her site..yet she spoke of them as being 'natural'.. trying to assure me that i didn't need to see the ingredients to have confidence in the products...which i'm not sure..after seeing the ingredients when she emailed them to me... how she could call them that..but perhaps it's just a vast dif in perception of what 'natural' means.

i want to add again that she might have just been having an 'off' day..i know i have them...and it would be horrid if someone posted on a thread like this their experience of me on an 'off' day..but non-the -less..it did effect me.

jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
oops..we cross posted...i did already delete the ingredients email..but she will send them to you, i'm sure..just be firm about it..perhaps you might feel dif about them than i do..i have quite high standards for 'natural' and am always dismayed when lab created ingredients are referred to as 'natural'.

anyway i am still interested in this procedure..because of reasons i posted about at the beginning of this thread..but now will def wait to see others results before i will purchase (even from ebay)..but if others are having great results..which i hope happens..i will be the first to purchase!

System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:30 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |