Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dermacycling (Best Value) 7 colored LED's plus Microcurrent
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
betsyaida
5% products discount

Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:39 am      Reply with quote
I have been on this forum before. Is there something wrong?? I posted this same topic last week but not one person helped with my questions. I've never had any post ignored here before. I am really disappointed.

Well, I will try one more time because I usually get great results here but if no one wants to talk with me after this post I will not share the results about how this Microcurrent 7 colored LED machine worked for me.

I spent $560 plus shipping and tax = $650 for this product

I had hoped to have more experienced people on the board give me their opinion before spending money but since receiving no feedback I purchased it anyway because as I compared it to the other machines on this board it seemed like a far superior product to me. Especially for the price and with all the colors of LED's it comes with.

I found out I was able to purchase a professional version, the exact same that they sell to estheticians.

Microcurrent/LED light treatment works together...

Microcurrent from 10 to 320 μa mimics the natural electrical current in the body. It reeducates the underlying muscle, lift, tones and sculpt the face while stimulating collagen and elastin and ATP for a non-surgical face-lift.

LED Light stimulates collagen and elastin and activates enzymes, such as catalase, diminishes unnecessary color amines in tissues, speeds up compounding glycogen, protein,and fibrin and increases tissue’s metabolism, relaxes skin and ligaments. It soften thrombus,diminishes bloat ness, discolorations, removes fattiness, reduces lines and wrinkles, eliminate pouch and black eye orbit, whitens, brightens and protects the skin.

Coherent LED light at frequencies between 470 nano meters and 640 nano meters has been proven to…

1. Red (650 nm): Promotes blood circulation and stimulates formation of collagen and elastin to reduce lines and wrinkles, heals xerodermia(dry and roughness) and exuviations(abnormal shedding) of the skin.

2. Blue (470 nm): Relaxes the skin, kills bacteria treats Acne and Rosacea. It corrects comedogenic skin—eliminates acne bacillus, whelk, tightens sagging skin and reduces winkles.

3. Green (520nm): Reduces discolorations including freckles, normalizes sebaceous glands, reduces black heads and sores, balances moisture.

4. Purple (400 nm): Speeds up skin renewal, reduces lines and wrinkles.

5. Orange (590 nm): Reduces scars, decomposes pigment and helps with lymphatic drainage.

6. Turquoise (500 nm): Strengthens and calms the skin, releases stress and helps cure sunburn.

7. White (400-700 nm): Helps the skin to absorb nutrients and have anti-aging effects.

I met an esthitician last week the only one in my area who uses this machine. I paid her to give me treatment before I purchased it and I really what it did for my face and skin.

The company does not require you to be a professional esthetician to buy the professional version.

It will come with an instructional DVD for the machine and also a full set of their skin care line which will also come with it's own instructional DVD.

It will take 2-3 weeks for the actual machine to arrive at my door but the skin care line should arrive in 2-3 business days.

I don't work for this company or any beauty company. I am a regular person trying to stop the clock/gravity from wreaking havoc on my face.
betsyaida
5% products discount

Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:14 pm      Reply with quote
I will definitely keep you all updated. I think it will be pretty amazing. I actually had a local esthetician do a treatment last Saturday on 11/20 and it did feel heavenly.

That is why I went forward and purchase it without anyone else's feedback.

I plan on combining it with dermarolling. Every 4 weeks I will dermaroll and then use the dermacycle LED and microcurrent afterward to help it heal.

On a weekly basis I will use the dermacycle once per week per the instructions.

I expect after 12 months of using both that the results will be outstanding.

I will let you all know when I get the machine.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
It seemed quite strange to use Microcurrent without a conductive gel; so I searched their website and the instructions are
Quote:
# Microcurrent/LED – Apply “Oxygen Machine Nano Gel” on the entire face, throat and decolette’. Then use the machine for a total of 15 minutes for weekly facials (20 minutes for monthly).

That brings are back to the original question by Toby - would that gel interfere with the workings of the Led lights and what are the ingredients in it? I could not find any info regarding the gel on their site.

Also, if my understanding is correct, you actually get 2 Lights and choose which color they should produce.

I can't find the "Oxygen Machine Nano Gel" listed for sale on their site.

I can't see how a gel would have any light blocking properties, so I'm sure it would be fine to use with LED. I'm presuming the LEDs must have some sort of plastic cover on them, otherwise they'd get gummed up with gel.

Did you all notice that they only recommend a weekly treatment of 15 minutes?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:21 am      Reply with quote
I know I'm harping on, but ......... This is from the Palacia web site:

Quote:
2.When use with Ultrasound or other beauty devices -Ultrasound waves do not conduct well through air. They need a medium (such as liquid/gel) to produce an effect. For product penetration, if the active ingredients you are using dries quickly or produces friction between the blade and skin, you might not get the all the benefits of the above effects due to a shortened treatment time. The best thing to do is after applying the active ingredients to the skin, add a bit of conductive gel to the skin surface and proceed with the treatment. But if the product you are using already comes in a gel-form, you do not need to use a conductive gel. The most important thing to remember is that ultrasound waves needs a conductive medium through which to travel through.

http://www.palaciabeautydevice.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=E%2DG%2DF%2DGEL

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
betsyaida wrote:
I havent received my machine yet asking for refund.

Unbelievable, the woman Jen is basically a lair. She has lied to me so many times about when it's going to come and about calling me if it isn't going to arrive. I have lost faith in this company. I am really disappointed.

Has anyone else ordered from the dermacycle people? If so have you received your machine?

I know most of you have ordered off of ebay and for half the price of what I paid.

This is a disgraceful situation - I would be demanding my money back. It's a shame because you are the person who let everyone else know about this device but you have been ripped off. Did you order from the Knutepro website?

I would tell them that you belong to this Forum and that you are letting other people know how disappointed you are with their business ethics.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:56 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |