Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Can ironing your face smooth away wrinkles?dailymail article
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
zina
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
Can ironing your face smooth away wrinkles?

Millions of women can identify immediately with that moment. We all know that crinkle-free hair makes us feel a million times more glamorous. So if ironing can work wonders for our hair, then imagine what it could do for your face.

Iron your face? It might sound absurd. But that’s exactly what the latest miracle treatment for wrinkly skin involves.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/beauty/article-1332780/Can-ironing-face-smooth-away-wrinkles.html
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:43 pm      Reply with quote
I just glanced at this article and haven't studied it but basically this is what the Stop tripollar device does. I have commented on the Stop thread that using it literally irons the skin wrinkle free! I love the Stop and have used it for some time!

5% products discount

Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:37 pm      Reply with quote
Is it me or does the pitcure of the woman in the article look as if she is discoloured a bit? Interesting new technology; expensive just not sure how proven it is at this point.
Josh
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am      Reply with quote
Expensive!!! For only a few hundred £ you could have a medium depth chemical peel which would likely give better results.

I'd like to see before and after photos with her making the same facial expressions. In the before she's smiling, thus accentuating the nasolabial folds and making her eyes look a little smaller. In the after she's not. I think the difference will not be so great.

Whatever treatments we use we shouldn't neglect the neck though! Look at those lines on hers. IMO they become more obvious when the face is almost line-free!

Oh, and not wanting to be too much of a downer, but somebody needs to help her match her foundation a little better and teach her to blend down her neck. Her face is a couple of shades darker! Not a good look IMO.
Bermie
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:42 am      Reply with quote
Sounds interesting in theory, but really the photos are ridiculous, she looks the very same!!

and a full face of make up!!
Josh
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:51 am      Reply with quote
Interesting... there was a 4th image of her (the "after") about 3/4 of the way down the article earlier. It is now gone!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:00 am      Reply with quote
Josh wrote:
Interesting... there was a 4th image of her (the "after") about 3/4 of the way down the article earlier. It is now gone!

Very strange Josh, I saw the 4th image you did late last night and just looked after your post and it's gone? Maybe she didn't like it??? Bad Grin

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:10 am      Reply with quote
Sounds interesting in theory, but really the photos are ridiculous, she looks the very same!!

and a full face of make up!!

oops, looks like I'm repeating myself!
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:16 am      Reply with quote
She has deep undereye wrinkles.her forehead appears over-botoxed. I see no difference except a lighter wallet maybe Embarassed
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:14 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |