Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
:: Review :: Alphaderma CE
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Elmo
5% products discount

Sat Jan 01, 2005 3:52 am      Reply with quote
I am making this post about alphaderma CE, but first, I would like to say hi to everyone here. I am new here, and I really think that it is a nice forum you guys have here.

I have already found many great info here. But forum index is too small. If the forum index can be seperated to more options, it will be much easier for members to surf the forum.

I am a 22 years old male, and i originally started looking for info on beauty products to find the best anti-wrinkle product for my mother who is 55 years old. I started reading and searching to find her the best product for her money, and in the same time.

Now, allow me to say that the final two anti-wrinkle products that i find to be best are alphaderma CE and strivectin SD. This is only based on all the info i got on the net, and me and my mom haven't tried these yet.

I read that i can also use these products even though i am 22 at the moment so i am interested to try one of these with my mom. I actually have stretch marks from my smile that can be seen when i am not smiling, and i have black marks under the eyes.

I would like to order alphaderma CE but i have a few things to say about this company.

First, i find price way too expensive. $ 199 US for a 4 OZ bottle is way too much for me.

Second, I don't like their site at all because it is full of biased info when they compare their product with their competitors. For example, I find most of the comparison between alphaderma CE and Strivectin SD to be a bit biased.

Third, service is not that great when i call them for info. I felt sorry for the person i talked to. She sounded like she was having problems to talk english and i had to explain to her my question like 3 times before she understood. Another thing about them, is that in the last 3 times i called for info, they don't say bye and just hang up the phone. Nothing big really, but i don't understand why they don't say bye at end of conversation?

Fourth, to save money, i am thinking of getting the 3 for 2 offer on 4 oz alphaderma CE bottles. But do i really need the skin prep for myself or my mom?

Fifth, thei guarantee is useless if you buy a bundle offer, which i find weak. Other competitors offer a 60 days guarantee like the place which sells the Strivectin SD. Plus, the person who will buy a 4 OZ bottle for 199 US will not care about a refund or guarantee, most likely.

Sixth, Can someone, with experience here, please recommend me which product to get for me, and for my mom? Strivectin SD or the alphaderma SD? Can people who tried the two, share their experience?

That is all for now, and i am tired of reading up on anti-wrinkle products for today. I never thought how expensive these beauty products can be, it is crazy. For me, I am hoping i would die young, much easier this way.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:19 am      Reply with quote
Elmo,

Janson-Beckett's business hours are 9AM - 4 PM. When you call during those hours you will speak with a skincare professional. They have an answering service after hours. I have never got anyone on the phone in the 6 1/2 months I have been dealing with the company that hung up on me or could not understand me. I also think you will find the people who have been using Janson-Beckett's products on this forum find that the company is very friendly and helpful to their customers.

As far as prices, if you are interested in the product feel free to private message me and I will let you know of a some excellent distributors of AlphaDerma that offer great prices. Right now the main website's Holiday Offer is the best you can find. However, if you just want to get one item I can direct you.

JB offers a 45 day money back quarantee. Exclusions are free offers. At one time the company offered 100% guarantee with no time limit but it was abused. ie: empty bottles were being returned.

I am defending Janson-Becketts customer service as I was a customer for 4 1/2 months before I became a New England Sales Rep a little over a month ago. The main office goes out of its way to help their customers.

IF I can ever be of any help please let me know.

Happy New Year,
Winnie
JB Sales, Cape Cod, MA
maria51va
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 01, 2005 2:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hello & Happy New Year!
I must chime in with my opinion of Jansen-Beckett-a wonderful, informed company!
Elmo, I understand what you might mean about speaking with someone on the phone during non-office hours-they are very nice (I've never had a problem with language), but do not know the company like the daytime people do-I've actually had Ian answer the phone himself!
As far as products go-I've used both AlphaDerma & Strivectin (also very, very expensive, BTW) & I had absolutely NO results from Strivectin, but with ADCE-my skin is glowing & quite a bit tightened.
I am not a rep for this company-but love, love, love the products!
Good luck!
Maria
Elmo
5% products discount

Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:08 pm      Reply with quote
thanks a lot for the replies and the help guys.

I also heard and read on many places that janson beckett has a great customer service, but i guess i just had bad luck. But nothing big really.

I just found it funny more than anything. I was actually laughing after calling them Smile

But i would like to make it clear that i called after normal business hours so i was speaking to sales clerk. But i still found it funny that i knew more on the product than they did, and most of my questions were not understood and i had to repeat myself to get told at the end, that they don't know and that i would have to call back on monday.

And nothing big like hanging up. It is just that they don't say bye, or at least the 3 people i spoke to. They just hang up phone LOL

And 2 of the 3 people whom i spoke to had a weird accent, so it was hard for me to understand them. Maybe the company outsource its calling service to overseas, who knows.

I am just telling my experience with the company so far as it happened but i can't wait to try this product with my mom Smile

Elmo

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:31 pm      Reply with quote
quote Elmo: But i would like to make it clear that i called after normal business hours so i was speaking to sales clerk. But i still found it funny that i knew more on the product than they did, and most of my questions were not understood and i had to repeat myself to get told at the end, that they don't know and that i would have to call back on monday.

The answering service is not there to answer product questions. They are to take a message so someone can get back to you. Again, if you have questions you should call between 9 AM and 4 PM Eastern time.
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:33 pm      Reply with quote
Same thing has happened to me a couple of times with other companies. Most don't list their working hours on the website and when called after hours they answer just like the company would so you don't know it's just an answering service. I know what you mean about the language barrier too. With my country accent and their strange (to me) accent sometimes the conversation is hilarious.

I'm sure if you call during regular hours though at Janson-Beckett you'll have better luck. I haven't dealt with the company personally, but everyone here raves about the service and the product. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

-Cheri
Mabsy

Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:09 am      Reply with quote
I haven't tried Strivectin SD so I can't compare but my mum really likes the Alphaderma CE and has seen very good results with it. She does use the prep with it though.

There are other memebers there who have seen results with Strivectin though (and I someone has tried both the S SD and the ADCE) so perhaps they will speak up and advise you Smile
Ian S.
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:20 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know which company you have been calling but it is not my company. All of the people answering the phones are trained professionals. There is no one with any accent that works for me or answers the phones. I only hire professional aestheticians and chemists. After hours is an answering service, but since you say it was several times during work hours I can honestly say that is impossible. It is funny that lately people have been calling us complaining about being charged and not receiving their orders. After we looked up their info they told us that they thought they were talking to Nexiderm or Hydroderm. As a matter a fact we just recently were contacted by Nexiderm, they asked us if they could link to our company because we have such a good reputation with consumers. We said absolutely no. We have a reputation to keep up and don't want it tarnished. As far as the product and company comparisons sometimes the truth doesn't make everyone happy(especially other companies). We are a leader in cutting edge technology when it comes to skin care. One of our best qualities is our customer service and quality products. My suggestion, the next time you call please ask who you are speaking with that way you can tell me who is not knowledgeable about skin care. I have to say that you are the first to complain about our telephone service during work hours. I hope that we can help you in the future, please if you have any problems ask for the owner.

Thank you,
Ian, President JB Inc.

quote="Elmo"]I am making this post about alphaderma CE, but first, I would like to say hi to everyone here. I am new here, and I really think that it is a nice forum you guys have here.

I have already found many great info here. But forum index is too small. If the forum index can be seperated to more options, it will be much easier for members to surf the forum.

I am a 22 years old male, and i originally started looking for info on beauty products to find the best anti-wrinkle product for my mother who is 55 years old. I started reading and searching to find her the best product for her money, and in the same time.

Now, allow me to say that the final two anti-wrinkle products that i find to be best are alphaderma CE and strivectin SD. This is only based on all the info i got on the net, and me and my mom haven't tried these yet.

I read that i can also use these products even though i am 22 at the moment so i am interested to try one of these with my mom. I actually have stretch marks from my smile that can be seen when i am not smiling, and i have black marks under the eyes.

I would like to order alphaderma CE but i have a few things to say about this company.

First, i find price way too expensive. $ 199 US for a 4 OZ bottle is way too much for me.

Second, I don't like their site at all because it is full of biased info when they compare their product with their competitors. For example, I find most of the comparison between alphaderma CE and Strivectin SD to be a bit biased.

Third, service is not that great when i call them for info. I felt sorry for the person i talked to. She sounded like she was having problems to talk english and i had to explain to her my question like 3 times before she understood. Another thing about them, is that in the last 3 times i called for info, they don't say bye and just hang up the phone. Nothing big really, but i don't understand why they don't say bye at end of conversation?

Fourth, to save money, i am thinking of getting the 3 for 2 offer on 4 oz alphaderma CE bottles. But do i really need the skin prep for myself or my mom?

Fifth, thei guarantee is useless if you buy a bundle offer, which i find weak. Other competitors offer a 60 days guarantee like the place which sells the Strivectin SD. Plus, the person who will buy a 4 OZ bottle for 199 US will not care about a refund or guarantee, most likely.

Sixth, Can someone, with experience here, please recommend me which product to get for me, and for my mom? Strivectin SD or the alphaderma SD? Can people who tried the two, share their experience?

That is all for now, and i am tired of reading up on anti-wrinkle products for today. I never thought how expensive these beauty products can be, it is crazy. For me, I am hoping i would die young, much easier this way.

[/quote]

5% products discount

Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:38 pm      Reply with quote
hey Ian, I called your company. I am not that stupid to call another company by mistake.

Also, I am not complaining about anything. I am not bothered at all. Rather, i find it amusing and funny.

And yes, one of your employees has a big american accent that people from Canada and even the US will have trouble to understand her.

I also had to explain to her something at least 3 times before she understood.

Like Winnie said, and it makes a lot of sense, the reason they couldn't help me with questions was because they are there just to take orders.

But to hang up the phone without even saying bye? I guess they are not trained for this.

Anyways, I ain't complaining about anything, and i didn't make anything up either.

What i said in my post happened with your company.

And one thing that is absolutely true, is that your site is a bit biased when you guys are comparing the product to others. Some parts don't make sense. Like when comparing the price of Strivectin SD with the alphaderma CE, you guys try to make it sound like alphaderma is cheaper for each ounce when in fact it is not.

I don't work for Strivectin or any other skin care company. I am just a consumer sharing what i see with other consumers.

Elmo

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
Anyone reading these posts-please note that Elmo is the only person who has EVER had anything negative to say about J-B - either their products, OR, most imperatively, their customer service-above & beyond what you hear when you call most businesses.
I am upset that someone who is unfamiliar with Janson-Beckett & Ian S. might read Elmo's posts & form an unfairly negative opinion.
Please note all of the wonderful posts that everyone else has written, both on this site & on other beauty forums.
Maria
lily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
I have had excellent customer service from Janson-Beckett! I initally used the prep and ADCE with my 20% Vit C and had a bad reaction (the combination was too strong for my skin). Ian was super in helping me work through that and anytime I have called and talked to someone there they have always been polite and helpful.
Gucci
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
I'd like to say I have never had any problems with JB at all. I've always found Ian and Winnie to be fantastic and very professional.. Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
(tiptoes in ...head down...safe to speak? Laughing )

Ok, I have tried both and quite frankly they are different products that do different things. SV is a skin rebuilding peptide and ADCE's magic ingredient is agireline, a mild muscle relaxant
SV - Bought it nearly a year ago and used it for 5 days on one side of my face and my friend (botox princess...always scrutinising peoples skin) started getting very twitchy because she thought something was badly wrong with the side I didn't use it on! I had had an amazing improvement in 5 days. I used it day and night until about July? it was after IanS had kindly made free samples of ADCE available anyway. At 39 my skin looks pretty darn good now and I credit it to a fair degree to the SV (I have also used C serums and agireline serums). It kinda kick started it!
BUT...it smells horrid...kind of minty? and has the vilest packaging...think old man arse cream! for the money it lasts though. I don't use it any more as I am now using agireline and copper peptides and there is only so much you can put on one face!

ADCE - I got a sample and it didn't really suit me as I liked using my C serum and the HA in my agireline serum meant that I didn't need too much in the way of moisturiser (a first for me!). As far as comparing with SV, I'm afraid I only compared the ADCE with relaxaline and put SV over both of them Rolling Eyes I decided to stick with the relaxaline not because it performed any better in terms of anti-aging action, but because the hydration was much better for me. I know members with normal or oily skin who just use ADCE on it's own Shock ...something I wish I could do, but can't

BTW, SVs magic stuff is palmytoil pentapeptide (sp), which is also the stuff in olays regenerist serum

...right, that sorted, I really must finish my assignment! Smile

5% products discount

Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
Okay. By SV I'm assuming you mean Strivectin, right? I just wanted to toss out there that someone on this board told me about Strixaderm, a cheaper alternative. I looked for the thread, but couldn't find it. Anyway, I ordered some from evitamins. It's great. I had results with Strivectin, but I like this soooo much better. It absorbs much quicker for me, and doesn't leave me shiny at all, which was a problem with the other. I had some mild irritation if I was a little too heavy with the Strivectin, but I haven't seen that with the Strixaderm at all. It's a better product in general, at half the price.
I'm waiting on my first order of Alphaderma. I've heard so much good about it, I can't wait to try it. *fingers crossed for luck*
Ian S.
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:57 pm      Reply with quote
I am not trying to insult you but I hire and fire every person who works for me. I do not have any people who are just there to take orders. Every person who answers the phone has intimate knowledge of the products. Times that our phones are busy or we are not there it transfers to a answering service. That can happen during working hours. As for the comparisons example AlphaDerma vs Strivectin; if you consider ingredients and percentage of ingredients in our product vs strivectin we are certainly less expensive. Also consider this, you can go to any number of distributors online and pay $95.00 for a 4oz bottle of AlphaDerma. This is less expensive than strivectin. Considering percentages of active ingredients and how the FDA has us list them from highest to lowest on the ingredient list, compare our peptide in our list to where strivectin's is. Our peptide Argireline at 10% is a much more beneficial peptide than palmitoyl peptide 3 which is in strivectin. Strivectin's percentage of a less active peptide is no where near the optimum percentage to see any visible results. If people do see results it is after weeks and weeks of use. Our product you see results after the first application. We have a loyal following because our company will always go out of it's way to satisfy all of our customers. The claims we make on our packaging our products produce. I did call the answering service and told them to make sure they are polite to everyone and if I hear just one more complaint they are history. I again apologize for the way the answering service treated you and am willing to make it up to you by offering you a free 1oz AlphaDerma so you may make up your mind about our products without investing a dollar. Please call and ask for me at 1-856-424-8018 and I will be happy to ship you out the product.

Thank you
Ian
Elmo wrote:
hey Ian, I called your company. I am not that stupid to call another company by mistake.

Also, I am not complaining about anything. I am not bothered at all. Rather, i find it amusing and funny.

And yes, one of your employees has a big american accent that people from Canada and even the US will have trouble to understand her.

I also had to explain to her something at least 3 times before she understood.

Like Winnie said, and it makes a lot of sense, the reason they couldn't help me with questions was because they are there just to take orders.

But to hang up the phone without even saying bye? I guess they are not trained for this.

Anyways, I ain't complaining about anything, and i didn't make anything up either.

What i said in my post happened with your company.

And one thing that is absolutely true, is that your site is a bit biased when you guys are comparing the product to others. Some parts don't make sense. Like when comparing the price of Strivectin SD with the alphaderma CE, you guys try to make it sound like alphaderma is cheaper for each ounce when in fact it is not.

I don't work for Strivectin or any other skin care company. I am just a consumer sharing what i see with other consumers.

Elmo

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:02 am      Reply with quote
Ian
I like your style - the way you are prepared to stand by your company and its products.

Way to go,
Jenny
maria51va
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:43 am      Reply with quote
Once again, Ian S. says it for us!
Thank you for your caring & professional style.
Maria
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:28 am      Reply with quote
sorry to hear you had problems elmo.

As to what to buy/cost I bought my mother the ADCE, skinprep and okusil for Christmas(i've haven't been using the eyegel myself but have sneaked the odd drop Smile ). Her skin looked better straight away - I really wish I had encouraged her to take photo's of the improvement. I would perhaps say on more aged skin you will see bigger immediate results but I'm here for the long term benefits. We both agreed on the big difference between this anti-ageing line and all the others who promise results and we get nothing. For us it's worth every penny.

I also agree with guapagirl, like all skincare products it won't suit everyone. Best of luck.
Ashley103
5% products discount

Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
How important is the prep? I'm only 35, so I'm not desperate for huge improvements and wouldn't mind saving the money.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:43 pm      Reply with quote
Ashley103 wrote:
How important is the prep? I'm only 35, so I'm not desperate for huge improvements and wouldn't mind saving the money.

Personally, I think the Prep is the foundation for AlphaDerma. When I first ordered AlphaDerma in early July I really liked it and noticed a difference in my skin. In August I ordered the Prep and absolutely loved the results. The Prep promotes cell energy so no matter what product you put on top of it will work better. Besides using the Prep under AlphaDerma I use it under any masque I use. In comes in a 4 oz. pump. So little goes so far. For my face and neck I only need less than one pump. Now with the HA Acid it locks the moisture into your skin.

Winnie
JB Sales, Cape Cod, MA
Mabsy

Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:41 am      Reply with quote
Eve wrote:
...Her skin looked better straight away - I really wish I had encouraged her to take photo's of the improvement. I would perhaps say on more aged skin you will see bigger immediate results but I'm here for the long term benefits.

My mum is also using this and she has had some fantastic results, although they were not visible immediately (immediately I think she only mentioned how her skin felt to the touch). I'm also kicking myself for not taking pics of her before she started :s Not really to show other people but to have a benchmark to compare her "current face" to Smile

That's a very generous offer from Ian too - it's good to see that kind of customer service.
jade3399

Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
Hello. I have been lurking for the last couple of months. After reading rave reviews of the Alpha Derma products, I asked my husband to get them for me for X-mas, which he did. I have been using them now for the last 2 weeks and am happy. I haven't noticed any changes with my frown lines, however the texture of my skin has improved significantly. I have very oily skin with large pores. Introducing these products to my daily skincare routine has, again, improved the texture of my skin and my pores are not so visible. I am thrilled about the product. As for the frown lines, I know I will have to wait more time to notice changes and am willing to do so.

The reason why I am posting here is because this "Elmo" gentleman posted below for another product/poll. I am thinking that he is a rep. for another company and wants to steer clients away from Alpha Derma/Janson Beckett.

When my husband ordered the products for me from Janson Beckett, he mentioned that the customer service was excellent!!! I have read all the posts about Janson Beckett and have only heard rave reviews about their customer service.

I don't know if there is a moderator who can check into this or what. Just wanted to let you my thoughts. Thanks and I hope everyone has a great weekend. Very Happy

Jade
maria51va
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
Jade,
You took the words right out of my mouth! I thought Elmo was some kind of curious also. Not sure what his game is-I'm so glad to hear you like the products.
Funny, we haven't heard from Mr. Elmo since Ian made his very generous offer! Hmmmmmm!
Maria
Mabsy

Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
jade3399 wrote:
Hello. I have been lurking for the last couple of months. After reading rave reviews of the Alpha Derma products, I asked my husband to get them for me for X-mas, which he did. I have been using them now for the last 2 weeks and am happy. I haven't noticed any changes with my frown lines, however the texture of my skin has improved significantly. I have very oily skin with large pores. Introducing these products to my daily skincare routine has, again, improved the texture of my skin and my pores are not so visible. I am thrilled about the product. As for the frown lines, I know I will have to wait more time to notice changes and am willing to do so.

This is exactly what my mum found as well. First came the (almost immediate) improvement in texture, then a while later came the reduction in depth of frown lines. I know some people say that they see a difference immediately, maybe that's the case if you just have tiny shallow little frown lines, but with my mum's deep ones it did take a while to see results.

jade3399 wrote:
When my husband ordered the products for me from Janson Beckett, he mentioned that the customer service was excellent!!! I have read all the posts about Janson Beckett and have only heard rave reviews about their customer service.

I don't know if there is a moderator who can check into this or what. Just wanted to let you my thoughts. Thanks and I hope everyone has a great weekend. Very Happy

I've had really fantastic customer service from Janson Beckett as well and it surprises me that someone hasn't. I can appreciate your concerns about the negative cust service post but this is not something that can be confirmed or denied. We also must keep in mind that even with the best customer service it is possible that someone is not happy with the service they have received (for whatever reason). The best I can do is post about my good experiences with JB and back up the ones that have already posted Smile

Mabsy
jade3399

Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for your advice Mabsy. Of course with prolonged use, I am positive that I will see results. What I love about it that it actually has helped with the oiliness. Unfortunately, the humidity here in Miami does not help. By the time 10:00 a.m. rolls around you could literally fry an egg on my face. The plus side is that I don't have wrinkles, however, the sides of my mouth are pronounced and on my forehead (which I have always had). No wrinkles or crow's feet on my eyes. I'm glad that your mother's wrinkles are less pronounced. I am two months preggo right now. This is my second child. I think from the large weight gain/loss from my son that my laugh lines more pronounced. Well anyways, thanks guys and I will be posting my results.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:56 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |