Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz)
Anybody knows this device for the face?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
eln
5% products discount

Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:24 pm      Reply with quote
hello Smile

I am French and I very badly speak English, I hope that you will understand!
I am anxious to thank this forum because he(it) is really complete and very rich in information! Smile
In France people do not participate or then they are advertisements because they want to sell their devices Crying or Very sad

For more than 15 days I read and still read and also YouTube, I have full devices the brain Very Happy
I bought 2 and also exercises for the face,

I found this device what is what somebody knows?
CHIN MUSCLES TONIFIER ( the Non-chirurgical Face Lifting DEVICE )

Thank you for your answers Smile
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:20 am      Reply with quote
http://www.chinmusclestonifier.com/

Welcome Eln!!

This is the first time I've seen this device - and I hope it's the last! Laughing You've got to admit it looks pretty funny. I'm trying to prevent myself from looking like Old Mother Hubbard, not resemble her.

On the whole, I've never had any results from any type of lifting gadget - and I've tried just about all of them. Do you know anyone who uses this device?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:20 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
http://www.chinmusclestonifier.com/

Welcome Eln!!

This is the first time I've seen this device - and I hope it's the last! Laughing You've got to admit it looks pretty funny. I'm trying to prevent myself from looking like Old Mother Hubbard, not resemble her.

On the whole, I've never had any results from any type of lifting gadget - and I've tried just about all of them. Do you know anyone who uses this device?

OMG, that's a riot.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:34 am      Reply with quote
oh dear...I spluttered my drink all over the computer.........

and then found my self reading it.. Shock

It's nearly worth buying just to see my hubby's face.. Wink

think that might be pushing it abit far for the relationship!!

sorry, welcome eln, have you heard any positive feedback on it?
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:52 am      Reply with quote
I actually think if one is to get past the "look" of the contraption, that it would be a very good resistance mechanism and should indeed work on the lower face/neck quite well. It is extremely overpriced imho for what it does - if I understood it correctly it is a metal spring, wrapped up in cloth, with adjustable Velcro closure (to fit any size face) - and once you put it on you do 1 exercise - opening/closing the mouth with your head straight and then bended backwards.

I think it should work, but is it worth $173.00 USA?

I would love to hear from someone who used it.

HTH

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
That looks like something from the 1950's Laughing the Neckline slimmer device is only a few dollars if you want to try some resistance training. You're in the right place though, we love gadgets Razz http://cgi.ebay.com/Neckline-Slimmer-Double-Chin-Neck-Wrinkle-Exerciser-/110622027357?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c1962e5d
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
Welcome Eln!

My honest opinion is that you could get the same results by applying resistance on the chin while opening/closing the mouth till the muscles tire -palm of hand on chin, mouth closed, try to open and resist with hand, the other way round, open mouth push with hand to close and resist. If done correctly while you try to open/close the mouth you should feel a tightness also in other muscles around the face.

All in all it is an interesting device for those who don't want to use their hands to exercise! Smile
eln
5% products discount

Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:23 am      Reply with quote
Hello

Thank you for your answers Smile , I too, find that this appreil is not esthetique and the husband divorces if we walk with this machine on the head Laughing !!
But by reading I saw that he is old, year 2000, look,
flexeffect./neck.htm
after point put com

but I did not find anybody who uses it;
But nevertheless he looks interressant and reminds me Facial Flex .
I make flex in the morning and evening déja facial, I have pain in the machoires OUILLE Shock , I make fexions 150 every time ( morning and night ) , but can say nothing because I bought him there is 10 day.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:48 am      Reply with quote
eln wrote:
HelloThank you for your answers Smile , I too, find that this appreil is not esthetique and the husband divorces if we walk with this machine on the head Laughing !!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Yes, this would finally be the last straw with my husband!

eln wrote:
But by reading I saw that he is old, year 2000, look,
flexeffect./neck.htm
after point put com

http://www.flexeffect.com/neck.htm are these the posts you are referring to?

Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:26 am      Reply with quote
eln wrote:
hello Smile

I am French and I very badly speak English, I hope that you will understand!
I am anxious to thank this forum because he(it) is really complete and very rich in information! Smile
In France people do not participate or then they are advertisements because they want to sell their devices Crying or Very sad

For more than 15 days I read and still read and also YouTube, I have full devices the brain Very Happy
I bought 2 and also exercises for the face,

I found this device what is what somebody knows?
CHIN MUSCLES TONIFIER ( the Non-chirurgical Face Lifting DEVICE )

Thank you for your answers Smile

Save your money on this one. This does not lift the face. It works on the neck muscles. Not on the face.
eln
5% products discount

Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you

But I thought for muscles in the corner of the mouth, it is for what I look, but I believe that I read a lot and there is no miracle, it is necessary to make exercises and massage I think.
Thanks to everybody for your answers.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:57 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |