Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Carbossitherapy for skin tightning!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
doodles
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:19 pm      Reply with quote
Anybody else had this done for facial skin tightening? Basically they inject carbon dioxide under the skin to cause tightening of the skin.

I started a series of 10 treatments at the beginning of November and have just finished my 8th treatment yesterday and I have to say that I am blown away! My marionette lines are about 80% improved, eye lids about 60%, and my turkey neck about 75% better. I've also seen improvement in some scarring. Before I started the nurse injector told me that if I decided to use filler (juvederm) on my marionette lines that I would need two syringes minimum. When I asked her about filler for my ml's yesterday she said to wait until after the 10th treatment and see where I'm at - she thought that I wouldn't need any. After looking at myself today in lighting that usually makes my lines and folds look awful I think I agree with her. The only downside is lots and lots of needle pokes and some minimal bruising that I was able to cover up with makeup. My skin looks very healthy and I'm very happy I've had this done!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:55 am      Reply with quote
Hi doodles,

where did you have this done. I have heard about this teatment..is it carboxtherapy. Did you notice any defining of jew line. pls tell us more!! how much did it cost per treatment. thanks
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:06 am      Reply with quote
I have never heard of this - it sounds amazing. But I googled it and all the information seems to be for the treatment of cellulite.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:12 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
I have never heard of this - it sounds amazing. But I googled it and all the information seems to be for the treatment of cellulite.

Hope this helps Keliu I just added for face to my google search. Smile

http://www.docshop.com/2009/08/20/lip-wrinkles-and-a-non-surgical-approach-to-the-lower-face

http://drcyrilleblum.co.uk/wordpress/?page_id=25

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:27 am      Reply with quote
Thanks DarkMoon - Oh dear! Now I want this!

Doodles - how long does it last?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:47 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Thanks DarkMoon - Oh dear! Now I want this!

Doodles - how long does it last?

LOL. We want it all, it's the dreaded EDS lemming disease! Bad Grin

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:47 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone, I live in British Columbia. It costs me $150 per treatment plus tax. The handout that I was given prior to treatment said that I should see a 70% - 90% improvement in skin laxity at the end of the 10th treatment. I was also told that some people only need 8 treatments to see maximum results -unfortunately I'm not one of them. About two years ago I lost 25lbs in two months time from an undiagnosed sudden food allergy and my face pretty much lost all it's fat and sagged horribly. I have had about $2500 in fillers this year in my cheeks and jaw which helped a little but I still looked very saggy around my mouth and jaw. I have to say that Carbossitherapy has helped liked nothing else I've tried. When it is done for cellulite the needle is injected deeper into the fat layer and destroys fat cells. Here is a link which should help explain it.www.drcyrilleblum.co.uk/wordpress/?page_id=25. Zizi I have definitely noticed tightening in my jawline. My whole lower face used to bother me immensely but I would have to say that this treatment has me looking almost like I did prior to my weight loss. I still have two more sessions to go. I am told that I will need a treatment every 2 months to maintain what I have. Doodles

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:52 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Keliu wrote:

http://www.docshop.com/2009/08/20/lip-wrinkles-and-a-non-surgical-approach-to-the-lower-face

Sorry DM, I didn't realize that you already posted this link.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:58 am      Reply with quote
doodles wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Keliu wrote:

Sorry DM, I didn't realize that you already
posted this link.

No need doodles, I hadn't heard of this procedure so just searched to find one for the face and not fat loss! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
So how many injections to you get each treatment?

I'm not really understanding this - does the gas come in liquid form for it to be injected? Are you swollen afterwards from all the injections? Do they put numbing cream on?

I need a blow by blow description!!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:48 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Keliu,
I probably get between 30 and 40 injections each treatment. No numbing cream - the needle is quite small although some areas hurt more than others. It's injected in gas form. It's the strangest feeling - you can feel the gas moving under your skin. I am swollen for a minute or two but by the time the treatment is finished my face has gone back to normal. I just had my ninth treatment today and I'm totally impressed! The nurse showed me pics of what I looked like before I started and there is a HUGE difference. I was contemplating an upper bleph - not anymore. My eyes look wide open and not tired anymore. My ml's are almost non existent. This is the first cosmetic treatment that I have had that I am completely happy with. These links might give you a better idea of what it's about. The first link is to the clinic that I'm going to. http://www.thedepiericlinic.com/services/carbossi-therapy.php
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TBUtn7twtI&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8-oOfvSPJg

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:08 pm      Reply with quote
doodles,

WOW! The sensation you described sounds so strange, but your results sound sensational! I am thrilled for you! You must be walking on air. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:21 pm      Reply with quote
DM,
It is really weird. She will inject into my upper forehead and it will travel down to my nose and inner eye. When she does my chin and jaw area it travels down to my lower neck area!Very Happy I'm told that the more it travels the better the result will be.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:30 pm      Reply with quote
doodles wrote:
DM,
It is really weird. She will inject into my upper forehead and it will travel down to my nose and inner eye. When she does my chin and jaw area it travels down to my lower neck area!Very Happy I'm told that the more it travels the better the result will be.

It sure sounds like a really bizarre feeling but at least not that painful and your results sound absolutely awesome! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:30 pm      Reply with quote
doodles wrote:
DM,

It sure sounds like a really bizarre feeling but at least not that painful and your results sound absolutely awesome! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:40 am      Reply with quote
Check out this video of eye wrinkles being done:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89sNOEGQrnw&feature=related

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:03 am      Reply with quote
Is this process for more advanced skin issues or could it be used for very fine lines beginning around the eyes? TIA
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:17 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Check out this video of eye wrinkles being done:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89sNOEGQrnw&feature=related

It looks like it would feel exactly like doodles described, but the video is fascinating! I can't wait to hear how things progress down the road! Smile

Elvisshops,

Have you read the links posted above about the procedure? I don't think many of us know much about this other than what doodles has posted? Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:47 am      Reply with quote
Yes, I am interested to know how this works. How does it work subcutaneously for fat loss and how does it work in the dermis for tightening. In other words, what is it doing on a cellular level?
Thanks!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:26 am      Reply with quote
Elvisshops wrote:
Is this process for more advanced skin issues or could it be used for very fine lines beginning around the eyes? TIA

You could use it for fine wrinkles but there are less expensive, less invasive methods I would try first. The clinic I go to charges per area and the face is considered one area. So if you just do your eyes you're probably going to be charged the whole face price anyway. I have been using retin-a or tazorac for years and have no fine lines - have you tried either of those?. It takes a while but you will see a difference.

5% products discount

Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
I am really interested in this type of skin rejuvination! I live in Texas and finally found a place in Houston that does this - I'm having a phone consult tomorrow. Will post if I hear anything interesting. . .
doodles
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:51 am      Reply with quote
LovinLife wrote:
I am really interested in this type of skin rejuvination! I live in Texas and finally found a place in Houston that does this - I'm having a phone consult tomorrow. Will post if I hear anything interesting. . .

Good luck!

5% products discount

Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:54 am      Reply with quote
Well, I had a phone consultation about Carboxytherapy. They told me this procedure is for cellulite and possibly to break up fatty deposits maybe under the chin. I really am looking for something to lift and stimulate collagen without getting a face lift. I have yet to find a place in Texas that does the Carboxytherapy for this purpose. It sounds like Doodles has accomplished this with Carboxytherapy. So, maybe we in Texas are a little slow in getting this procedure fully implemented. I will still be watching for more info on this. Doodles, please keep us updated on how this is workng for you.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:10 am      Reply with quote
LovinLife wrote:
Well, I had a phone consultation about Carboxytherapy. They told me this procedure is for cellulite and possibly to break up fatty deposits maybe under the chin. I really am looking for something to lift and stimulate collagen without getting a face lift. I have yet to find a place in Texas that does the Carboxytherapy for this purpose. It sounds like Doodles has accomplished this with Carboxytherapy. So, maybe we in Texas are a little slow in getting this procedure fully implemented. I will still be watching for more info on this. Doodles, please keep us updated on how this is workng for you.

Same here - the only place I can find that does Carboxytherapy is for the treatment of cellulite. When I went to get the Sculptra injections the other day, I asked the doctor whether he had ever heard of it. He said he did used to have a Carboxy machine but had only used it on cellulite. He was unaware that it was now being used on the face for anti-aging.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:17 am      Reply with quote
its getting quite well known for facial rejuvenation here in the uk too. I read about it in the papers a while ago, thats why I was so interested in doodles experience, as I never read a "real persons" review on it before. I think in the new year it will be one of the things I will try.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:59 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |