Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Eyelash extension removal problems.
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
pips
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:32 pm      Reply with quote
I have had eyelash extensions for a while. I have removed them with oil and my own lashes are now sparse and only a few millimetres long . Less than half their normal length. I start a new job in 5 days and wonder if there's anything I can do to boost them in this time or make them look less awful. I have never been able to use stick on strip lashes so think this is out. Please help!Surprised
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
pips wrote:
I have had eyelash extensions for a while. I have removed them with oil and my own lashes are now sparse and only a few millimetres long . Less than half their normal length. I start a new job in 5 days and wonder if there's anything I can do to boost them in this time or make them look less awful. I have never been able to use stick on strip lashes so think this is out. Please help!Surprised

I hate to say it but I don't think there is anything that can restore your length and thickness in just 5 days! Maybe see if a make up artist can teach you to apply regular false lashes or get a lengthening mascara with fibers to help.
I used to apply extensions for people and I truly hate them, they are hell on your natural lashes!
JMHO

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:59 am      Reply with quote
Thanks. Guess will have to smile brigtly! Do you think the extensions will have done permanent damage?
Dreamweaver
5% products discount

Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:06 am      Reply with quote
pips wrote:
Thanks. Guess will have to smile brigtly! Do you think the extensions will have done permanent damage?

Hi. My first post I think if you baby them they will return to normal in time. Don't worry.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:23 am      Reply with quote
Dreamweaver wrote:
pips wrote:

Hi. My first post I think if you baby them they will return to normal in time. Don't worry.

No pips,

The people I have (begrudgingly) applied extensions for all had their lashes return to normal even after repeated use for extended periods. It does take time I suggest you condition with castor or coconut oil nightly and just be patient! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:21 pm      Reply with quote
pips wrote:

Don't worry! It won't be permanent demage....just stop doing extension for a period of time and I think they will be recovered soon! Smile
pips
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:04 am      Reply with quote
Thanks all, am applying castor oil nightly now. When they grow do you think an eyelash perm and dye might be a good alternative? I have very straight, pale and not very long lashes, and would like to look at least semi reasonble without marcara.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:50 am      Reply with quote
pips wrote:
Thanks all, am applying castor oil nightly now. When they grow do you think an eyelash perm and dye might be a good alternative? I have very straight, pale and not very long lashes, and would like to look at least semi reasonble without marcara.

Just wait until they are really back to a healthy condition and make sure you find an experienced stylist to do the perm and dye job. Get a recommendation from someone if at all possible! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:17 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
pips wrote:

Just wait until they are really back to a healthy condition and make sure you find an experienced stylist to do the perm and dye job. Get a recommendation from someone if at all possible! Smile

Yes, you should find an experienced and reliable stylish this time. And don't dye and perm the eyelash so soon. Wait until they are back to "normal and healthy" condition. I think it as least takes 1-2 months
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:06 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |