Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Ahava Hand & Foot Creams
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:13 am      Reply with quote
I had gotten a sample of this in my EDS order (love those samples!) and passed it on to my hubby. He loved it! So I ordered both for stocking stuffers for him. He has very rough and dry hands and feet and this soaks in, feels luxurious but is actually changing the skin. Most just temporarily hydrate the problem, but these are actually making the skin softer and are healing as well.
I used the creams (both worked) on my nose that has been cracked,peeling and feeling raw while I had the flu over the Christmas Holidays (not fun) and it worked better than vaseline or Aquaphor. Last night I used the hand cream on my face instead of Aquaphor as an extra hydrator and WHOA! Love how soft it felt waking up. I have been so dry and feeling dehyrdated with this flu that my skin had been really neglected, but this totally brought it back.
I am going to keep ordering this PLUS I am now lemming for the eye and skin cream from Ahava. My new fave brand and products!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing!! cos I got a sample of Ahava Hand & Foot Creams form EDS as well. But I have not yet tried it (too many samples at my home and have no idea to pick which one up..)so I am going to pick this one and try it now! Laughing Laughing
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
After reading this thread I wondered if I still had my Ahava Intensive Nourishing Body Cream. Yes, at the back of my bathroom cupboard the tube was still there. A friend of mine in Israel had sent me this a few years ago and it is still good! I had begun to use it on those tough dry spots on the elbows, knees, heals of my feet and of course my hands. It was tremendous and has a wonderful clean fragrance and smoothed out those areas nicely. It is a heavy cream with a granular texture, but it absorbs immediately into the skin. It has staying power and leaves the skin ultra smooth. The Dead Sea salt seems to be what makes this cream so effective. I can't imagine that it is much different from the Hand & Foot Cream. so now that I know it is sold on EDS I will purchase from there.

Nancy Very Happy
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
I have since ordered and love their face cream as well! Everything just feels nice, soaks in and a little goes a long way!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:02 am      Reply with quote
I tried Ahava Mineral hand cream, and it is really just a combination of Glycerin and preservatives, very basic formula.

And it feels like I have to wash my hands immediately because I cannot do any with greasy hands like that.
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
I have a travel size of the foot cream and the body lotion.
they are ok, but do not absorb as well as my other items.

I really love the M2 body refinish for my dry heels and elbows.
I no longer have extremely dry elbows and dry cracked heels because of the M2.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:32 am      Reply with quote
I must have really dry skin, know my hubby does! Mine absorbs right in but still works for a while after applied. On our second and third tube of this stuff. Pricey for the amount, but love the way it feels.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
Yes i too applied for elbow which looks very dry when i sit in my office board meetings, after applying it looks nice
eyebright
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 08, 2011 12:31 am      Reply with quote
I have the mineral body lotion. I love the scent. It is very uplifting for me. Seriously, when I start feeling a bit down, I put this lotion on my arms and it cheers me up. To me, the scent is subtle. The lotion does absorb quickly and softens my skin. Love to feel my elbows after applying it.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 19, 2011 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
It really depends on how dry your skin is and the formulation of hand & feet cream. I found that this cream worked for me.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 20, 2011 7:22 am      Reply with quote
You would love the face cream as well then! It only takes a little bit, soaks right in but is NEVER greasy. I can use it morning or night, love, love, love it!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 25, 2011 7:46 am      Reply with quote
Agree with eyebright, the scent of the body lotion is very nice, and I don't usually like heavily scented skincare. Also like the Ahava liquid salt.

I noticed (from EDS) that Ahava now has new packaging/product names, but at a glance seems to be the same, although haven't gone to the trouble of comparing ingredient lists.
chloes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:13 am      Reply with quote
I had a sample tube of the body lotion and I loved the scent, except when I realised it broke me out on my back leaving a couple of ice pick scars Sad
herry1

Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:29 am      Reply with quote
I use simple lotion or cream for hands and foots.
Thanks for sharing.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
I love the mineral hand cream, it's very moisturizing without being too greasy or sticky. I want to try the liquid salt!
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:21 am      Reply with quote
I love this stuff and the hubby is hooked. My face cream is wonderful for day or night, especially this timeof year!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
Annie - which face cream are you using? I've used several of the Ahava body products, but haven't got around to trying any of the face products yet.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:42 am      Reply with quote
I am using Ahava Night Replenisher Normal to Dry Skin, just love it.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:23 pm      Reply with quote
I just got the Gift of Pleasure body set, 5 products for 22.50$. I'll let you know if I like them!
appletini
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:31 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Annie.. the Night Replenisher looks interesting, and quite reasonably priced. Am also considering the Extreme Night Treatment and Extreme Day Cream, as they contain peptides and I'm interested in peptides at the moment, hoping they may have some firming action. Ahh.. so many products to try .. Rolling Eyes
sahm
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
Visited Israel, bought a bunch of Ahava and it's actually cheaper here Rolling Eyes

But I do love some of them, like the butter salt scrub - fine grained, does a great job, smells lovely and rinses well without leaving the tub too gritty.

The standout product for me is the body sorbet. I have really dry skin and it just absorbs right in, no stickiness or greasy feeling and really moisturizing plus smells amazing! Love, love, love it! Works like my other favourite Kiss My Face body moisturiser but way less greasy. It's like a light, fluffy cream. Very Happy
rayna
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:37 am      Reply with quote
Hand cream and foot cream are really good!
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:38 am      Reply with quote
I think I am going to try the Extreme Night Treatment next. Finally used it all up and I love trying new things!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:26 pm      Reply with quote
thanks for sharing, i think i will give this one a try. So dry lately and the winter weather makes it worse.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:05 am      Reply with quote
I like the Ahava Hand Cream. Ordered a lot of travel sizes and have them stashed in every purse and car. Find they are rich enough to take away the wrinkly dry hand look but the cream absorbs quickly.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |