Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dermaroller people... new nano-needle roller.
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
birdlove
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:36 pm      Reply with quote
So, I just ordered new dermarollers, and decided to go for the newest model I could find, which is a nano-needle roller with over 500 needles.

I used it last night, and I really like it! Less painful than the others I've used, and you get a mighty good roll out of it. It comes in lengths from .25 mm up to 2 mm -- the packaging is hilarious (it comes from Malaysia) but it is a really good, well made roller! Just thought I'd pass on my 2 cents on this.
rmc7
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
Where did you order from? I think i might like to try it.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
I got mine from E-bay Malaysia (they ship from the US, though, oddly enough. So I didn't pay much in shipping, and I got it very fast.) They are also available on Amazon.

The needles are very, very fine, and very sharp! I was also impressed with the quality of the roller in general.
talyta
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:43 am      Reply with quote
birdlove - I am new to the dermaroller ....just doing my homework Wink. Can you please let me know what model did you order .. mode details

thanks Smile
rmc7
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
Could you let me know who your supplier is? if you are uncomfortable putting it on this site you can pm me. I order a lot from ebay I got my last dermaroller from brucelee.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:12 am      Reply with quote
The name of the roller and/or a link to the Ebay seller would be very helpful.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:33 am      Reply with quote
just searching the site for info on derma rolling. I have never done but very interested. Came across the Leaf and Rusher roller but it sells for $118. Does anyone know what the difference in these rollers are and any recc's on how to get started?
mishkacat

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:30 pm      Reply with quote
Have been using my Nano Derma Roller for a month now and am glad that i started with a nano...hardly any pain and can get a good rolling in...yes its like a slight sunburn afterwards but worth it. I am mainly impressed with the undereye area and how much improvement i have seen in 6 weeks of rolling once a week. I do use very good actives and apply them before and after rolling....i always start with betadine diluted abit to disinfect where im rolling and then put on actives and roll....i finish with 91% isopropyl alcohol on the roller to disinfect...and then i wash the roller in warm, (natural)soapy water. Got my nano roller on Ebay from giftstoyourdoor.
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
thanks for the req, will have to check it out. I used a dermaroller years ago, recently purchased the leaf and rusher one and started using it again a few months ago . Very Happy
ShastaGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
mishkacat wrote:
Have been using my Nano Derma Roller for a month now and am glad that i started with a nano...hardly any pain and can get a good rolling in...yes its like a slight sunburn afterwards but worth it. I am mainly impressed with the undereye area and how much improvement i have seen in 6 weeks of rolling once a week. I do use very good actives and apply them before and after rolling....i always start with betadine diluted abit to disinfect where im rolling and then put on actives and roll....i finish with 91% isopropyl alcohol on the roller to disinfect...and then i wash the roller in warm, (natural)soapy water. Got my nano roller on Ebay from giftstoyourdoor.

Hi mishkacat - what size is your nano roller? Is this the one with 500 pins? Thx
mishkacat

Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
The nano derma roller's all have the 500 needles....atleast from the place i ordered...thus fewer rolls to achieve full treatment....i used the .5 roller for my face...depending on where you are rolling and for what purpose....u need to choose the length of the roller needle...but on the face i am only going to go .5 for depth...i have no scars and am just using it for collagen stimulation.
birdlove
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:23 am      Reply with quote
Sorry folks... hadn't checked this thread in a while... that is the same supplier I used. They shipped very quickly. I see that they are on the US Ebay now as well... when I bought the rollers they were only on the Malaysian one.
JenJ
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:58 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for posting this! I was in the market for a new dermaroller and just ordered a .5 roller from that Ebay seller. I can't believe the price! $29.95 and shipping is really reasonable - $7.95, I believe.
birdlove
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
I know... the price is really right, and I think you will like the nano needles... I love them! Just wish it came in a 3mm, which is what I use on my stretchmarks and cellulite... I had to go with another kind for the new 3mm.
sherryf13500
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:12 am      Reply with quote
can someone list the link where you buy this nano roller. I can not find "nano roller"
I can find micro roller.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:27 am      Reply with quote
sherryf13500 wrote:
can someone list the link where you buy this nano roller. I can not find "nano roller"
I can find micro roller.
'

This is like the one I purchased. You have to let them know when you pay for it what size needles you want. The sellers name is giftstoyourdoor.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SKIN-ROLLER-NANO-Therapy-System-500-Needles-Derma-Acne-/270651045647?pt=US_Skin_Care&hash=item3f040f370f

5% products discount

Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:56 am      Reply with quote
sissyp wrote:
just searching the site for info on derma rolling. I have never done but very interested. Came across the Leaf and Rusher roller but it sells for $118. Does anyone know what the difference in these rollers are and any recc's on how to get started?

I think the Lead and Rusher is just a new name for the Dr.Roller made in Korea. And I don't understand why it should cost $100... It costs less than $10 to make it ! Lots of sites sell it for much less, for example http://www.dr-roller-shop.com

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the detailed treatment and product care information, Mishkacat.

Question: Do you use it on your neck?
zac1987

Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:41 am      Reply with quote
If you are interested to buy a derma roller 540 needles in Malaysia, you can go to dermaroller-malaysia(dot)com Thanks. Very Happy
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:54 am      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
sherryf13500 wrote:
I can find micro roller.
'

This is like the one I purchased. You have to let them know when you pay for it what size needles you want. The sellers name is giftstoyourdoor.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SKIN-ROLLER-NANO-Therapy-System-500-Needles-Derma-Acne-/270651045647?pt=US_Skin_Care&hash=item3f040f370f

Frodo - Have you tried the Dr. Roller brand? If so, how would you compare it to your 500 needle nano roller?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:34 am      Reply with quote
Hi Frodo
what length needles did you get? Tonya Zavasta sells a product that she calls "bed of needles" and she says she carries it around in her car and pulls it out and uses it. I'm wondering if hers is the nano needle variety as she mentions that it is soothing with no pain.

Thanks.
~sis

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
Skin Rejuvenator
"Rolling Bed of Pins"
Sister Sweets, Is this to what you are referring? It's $60.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
Yes - that's it.. Thanks Mars - the one Frodo sited is $29 and I was wondering if they were close to the same. The "bed of Pins" looks wider to me. She doesn't say the length of the 'pins' but I assume they must be no more than .25.

I like Tonya's philosophy and her site. She's very passionate about her stuff.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
The "Rolling Bed of Pins" isn't a Dermaroller - it has no needles that pierce the skin - it looks more like a rolling meat tenderiser. It's merely a tool for massage.

Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:36 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |