Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Supplements for BUTT LIFT and Smaller waist, is it true?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
ella-stella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
Lately, the shape of my butt has been on my mind. It is kinda a sudden realization, but I think I would like to enhance my curves. I go to the gym 2x a week, and last week, I was looking at the mirror and found a new target - my butt. No, not even to make it smaller, I have always thought that would be the goal in all the workout efforts, but no... my rear is not big... I think I would want to try to enhance it as far a curvy wave in the profile. Yes, first thing I started looking for a new exercise routine (and in this regard too, any ideas would be helpful), but then I also noticed many blogs and discussions in different forums about the following:

- some Aguaje pills
- a supplement referred to as "curvaceous"
and - the supplement "Curvier You"

The pills are said to be all natural, some blend of herbs...

Women report that while taking them (combining sometimes) their waist and thighs loose inches and butt gains curviness in a right way (like lifted on the back)

I've got a habit now to discuss each new topic that bugs me first here on the EDS and see what you all think and know about such pills. Has anyone tried them? is it credible?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:38 pm      Reply with quote
I would highly doubt it. If it makes you get a bigger butt, it is going to make the other areas bigger as well, IMO!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:01 pm      Reply with quote
I agree with Riley. And if there is a difference I would suspect it's from more exercise and a change in diet. Many of these "supplement programs" which promote such things also have you exercise and eat differently which is exactly what is causing any change.

The company who finds a pill to make the butt higher and firmer and the waist and thighs smaller is going to be magnificant news.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:27 am      Reply with quote
This is impossible. Please don't waste your $ on these pills.

Also keep in mind reviews you read for products like are often just advertising not real reviews.
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:22 am      Reply with quote
GirlieGirl wrote:
This is impossible. Please don't waste your $ on these pills.

Also keep in mind reviews you read for products like are often just advertising not real reviews.

I agree 100%. Actual users of products post here!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:19 am      Reply with quote
I am with you Frodo, I've never bought into the idea that supplements can make these type of physical changes.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:52 am      Reply with quote
Just another scam aimed at gullible and lazy people. If you want a shapely butt then do lunges and squats and you will definately obtain it. You don't even need to go to the gym. You can do these at home in front of the tv. Greg
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
I don't really like the gym-always seems to take me too long to get there by bus.
no gyms near me except Curves (bleh, not for me).

I just signed up for some Dance lessons and that seems like a good workout.

I'm doing Hip hop and Contemporary dance 2x a week for 1 hour at a time.

Usually in the winter I ice skate 2x a week...seems good for the legs anyways (and they serve tasty hot chocolate on the canal here outdoors).

I think maybe if you eat really well and review what you eat.
Most people have no idea what they are eating.
PosyLee
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:29 pm      Reply with quote
Try Pilates for enhancing this area. I am like you and wanted a curvier rear - thought the only way possible was the Brazilian butt lift (surgery). Tried Pilates and I am amazed at the results achieved and in the time I have achieved them.

Once you learn how to do a bridge in Pilates, do it with a weight across your body for even better results.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:44 pm      Reply with quote
This is hilarious! I guess it's true that there's a sucker born every minute. And somebody's getting rich! Laughing
hotdocgirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:45 am      Reply with quote
haha...thanks for the smile. I needed that.

Skip the pills and save your monty. If you want a better butt -- I think working out is your only hope...even then..mother nature has predetermined this most of this one.

I did see an exercise guru on Dr. Oz long ago who has a butt book or bible -- he has exercises to reshape any drooping derriere. He is like the butt expert to the stars. He had Dr. Oz and the entire audience walking around like crabs. I guess no matter what you do to lift your butt..you've gotta have a sense of humor!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:36 am      Reply with quote
How about this exercise DVD for improving the butt?

http://www.extremefitnessresults.com/brazil-butt-lift.html
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:01 am      Reply with quote
I checked the ingredients...these supplements contain maca (which has had some success in augmenting muscle growth without the side effects of anabolic steroids), fucoxanthin (to boost metabolism) and soy isoflavones, (which are contraindicated for pre perimenopausal women, in my understanding). So, while there could be some benefits, I'm guessing they would be largely mental. The Weight Lifting Bible that comes with the supplements says it all!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:08 pm      Reply with quote
Margaret Richard works the lower body in the first part of this clip. She may still be on TV in your area with the Body Electric Workout so you could workout for free.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbX_XszzQWk&feature=related
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
hotdocgirl wrote:

Skip the pills and save your monty.

Would that be The Full Monty? Bad Grin
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
How about this exercise DVD for improving the butt?

http://www.extremefitnessresults.com/brazil-butt-lift.html

I use this - love it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:

I use this - love it.

Sis, can you tell me if there is a lot of lunges and/or squats in this? I have been wanting it since it first came out but have been afraid to get it no knowing what it was like.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:36 pm      Reply with quote
SoftSkin wrote:
hotdocgirl wrote:

Let's hope not unless it's a really hot guy?
Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:19 am      Reply with quote
Riley - The Brazil Butt lift CD's has an entire range from Cardio (short program and long program) and various targeted exercise segments. The butt/leg sculpting is intensive and does have lunges and squats - probably a necessary evil. All I can say is it works. I love the short cardio - it's effective and well... short...Easy to fit in. There is a segment called Tummy Tuck also which target abs and is great.

Depending upon what you want the Beachbody series Beachbody.com is really full of great looking options - short and sweet to super intense P90 stuff. Some of the available CD's that offer short, intense work-outs look great - quick to fit in and get the burn.

Edited to add - Included is a Booty Makeover Calendar - depending upon what you want to accomplish (haha). It gives suggested workouts for every day of the week.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:50 am      Reply with quote
If your waist and thighs get slimmer you butt will look bigger,could that be what happens with the pill!?!
I do not believe there s a pill that can do any such thing stick to the exercises.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
SoftSkin wrote:
hotdocgirl wrote:

Haha!! was just going to correct my mistake..but I like you're spin better. Bad Grin
grhawk
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
Ottawa Shopper wrote:
I don't really like the gym-always seems to take me too long to get there by bus.
no gyms near me except Curves (bleh, not for me).

I just signed up for some Dance lessons and that seems like a good workout.

I'm doing Hip hop and Contemporary dance 2x a week for 1 hour at a time.

Usually in the winter I ice skate 2x a week...seems good for the legs anyways (and they serve tasty hot chocolate on the canal here outdoors).

I think maybe if you eat really well and review what you eat.
Most people have no idea what they are eating.

Dancing is great for the butt. How many times have you seen a dancer with a flat butt? Greg
tarapaca
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
Best thing I ever did for my butt was the bar method. They have DVDs, but if they have a studio near you definitely take classes.
gloria777
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
tarapaca wrote:
Best thing I ever did for my butt was the bar method. They have DVDs, but if they have a studio near you definitely take classes.

I just went on you-tube to see what the "Bar Method" was? Wow, I wish they had studios that offered that in my area! I would love to try that!
dongss_1999
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
Dancing is great for the butt. How many times have you seen a dancer with a flat butt? Greg[/quote]
i really see a dancer with a flat butt Laughing Laughing , if dancing acts on the butt you must keep doing it

Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:48 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |