Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Supplements for BUTT LIFT and Smaller waist, is it true?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:38 am      Reply with quote
PosyLee wrote:
Try Pilates for enhancing this area. I am like you and wanted a curvier rear - thought the only way possible was the Brazilian butt lift (surgery). Tried Pilates and I am amazed at the results achieved and in the time I have achieved them.

Once you learn how to do a bridge in Pilates, do it with a weight across your body for even better results.

Silly question!
Is the bridge in Pilates the same thing as when you do a bridge in gymnastics where you are curved like a U shape supported by your hands and knees?

I have never done Pilates.

Another good workout if there is a gym near you that has a large trampoline- that is extremely good exercise and you use all your muscles just to stay upright.
Even just doing the basic moves and no flips (what most "older" people do) you burn tons of calories.
Atiyya
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:15 am      Reply with quote
Is the Bar method advertised as a program to gain bigger butts?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:06 am      Reply with quote
Ditto what Sister Sweets said. I have the "Brazil Butt Lift" workout system, and it is a very good collection of workouts, from cardio to strength-training, all targeting the three major muscles of the butt. I really like it! Smile

Mon May 23, 2011 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
Hello all. Smile I just wanted to post from experience using aguaje and maca. I am 5'1 and my measurements before starting both products was 32-24-34. I really don't have time to exercise so I've just been pretty much only been taking the supplements. The only exercise I get is walking around campus. Laughing I've been on aguaje since December and I just measured myself this weekend and now I'm 32-22-36. The products are great and they do work. A lot of girls on campus is using it. My mom who hasn't seen me since Thanksgiving was SO surprised as booties do not run in my "white
family. Laughing Hey, its better than injections or implants although I wish my boobs would grow. My roommates has experience some growth in that area which I didn't. I have been small with a flat butt all my life. Now it's just great to be able to fill out your shorts and look great in a bathing suit. When you look good you feel good and I have to say I do feel GREAT!

Mon May 23, 2011 9:46 pm      Reply with quote
Hello all. Smile I just wanted to post from experience using aguaje and maca. I am 5'1 and my measurements before starting both products was 32-24-34. I really don't have time to exercise so I've just been pretty much only been taking the supplements. The only exercise I get is walking around campus. Laughing I've been on aguaje since December and I just measured myself this weekend and now I'm 32-22-36. The products are great and they do work. A lot of girls on campus is using it. My mom who hasn't seen me since Thanksgiving was SO surprised as booties do not run in my "white
family. Laughing Hey, its better than injections or implants although I wish my boobs would grow. My roommates has experience some growth in that area which I didn't. I have been small with a flat butt all my life. Now it's just great to be able to fill out your shorts and look great in a bathing suit. When you look good you feel good and I have to say I do feel GREAT!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 24, 2011 10:44 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
I would highly doubt it. If it makes you get a bigger butt, it is going to make the other areas bigger as well, IMO!

I agree. Try doing squats, lunges, stair climbers, and floorwork. Works for me!
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 24, 2011 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
I just noticed that sarahsara, who wrote glowing reports about this product, is a new member. Call me skeptical, but I smell a shill at work. Bad Grin

Frankly, if my measurements were 32-24-34, I'd be more interested in adding two inches to my bust and not my butt for a perfect hourglass figure, which is much more desirable.
sarahsara

Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
SoftSkin wrote:
I just noticed that sarahsara, who wrote glowing reports about this product, is a new member. Call me skeptical, but I smell a shill at work. Bad Grin

Frankly, if my measurements were 32-24-34, I'd be more interested in adding two inches to my bust and not my butt for a perfect hourglass figure, which is much more desirable.

I'm not looking to have an hourglass. Actually my goal is to take 2 more inches off my waist. Just so you know, I've been reading this forum for the past 2 years I just recently decided to sign up so think what you like. There are plenty of good reports about this product on the black forums. These days everyone is trying to get a bigger but and if a skinny white chick like me can grow one anyone can. I was just sharing my experience sweetie that's all. Personally if I want my boobs to appear bigger my VS bras and wild yam cream can take care of that. My goal is working on my butt and hips because a fake garment for that doesn't look so good.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
I agree, don't waste money...A lot of stuff promises great benefits, yet only a few deliver. Like most say....If it is to good to be true....it probably isn't

Dry - Combo Skin - added Retin A to my pm skincare regime on March 20, 2015---I have used Rosehip and coconut oil-daily-for over a year and this significally reduced my scarring and evened my skin tone
cashmerelover
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:20 am      Reply with quote
I found some very nice youtube videos for butt shaping and waist shaping, if I recall correctly it was a lady named rumianalieana or something like that, just type into youtube Rumi (her name) and cellulite exercises. Free and effective, it did give me nice definition to the sitting place.
teewoods

Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:12 am      Reply with quote
A ridiculous marketing scam. I'd tell you this, for everyone who has a need, there is someone ready to cash in on it.
Deheune
5% products discount

Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:26 am      Reply with quote
Slendertone makes a product that focuses on the butt/thigh area called the Slendertone Mini. It works out the muscles with electronic muscle stimulation. I don't believe in the hype of reshaping your body in X number of days - because toned muscles under a layer of fat will still look like fat. I do believe EMS will tone muscles though. I own the product because EMS is recommended for people unable to do traditional exercise because of medical reasons. It is healthier to keep muscle tone without cardio benefit than no muscle tone at all.

One word of caution - the product is much bulkier than it sounds in the advertising. The theory that you'd wear it around under your clothes is unrealistic. You aren't going to wear it outside the house. However, since you do a 30 min treatment a day that shouldn't be an issue. I will verify that you definitely feel the contraction in the muscles. There is a controller that lets you dial up the intensity so you can progress with your workouts. I do not use the product for the intended butt lifting effect and I don't use it daily. So I can't "recommend" it for you, but I wanted to make you aware of it and the parts I did experience.
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:05 am      Reply with quote
These wont do a thing, dont waste your money on them. It is impossible for a supplement to only target one are of your body. You would be much better off topically appling creams to these parts of your body.

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
syndi222
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
Antonia wrote:
I checked the ingredients...these supplements contain maca (which has had some success in augmenting muscle growth without the side effects of anabolic steroids), fucoxanthin (to boost metabolism) and soy isoflavones, (which are contraindicated for pre perimenopausal women, in my understanding). So, while there could be some benefits, I'm guessing they would be largely mental. The Weight Lifting Bible that comes with the supplements says it all!

From what I've read online and from my mom's doctor, Maca and soy products are more hormonal ingredients/products that can really effect a woman's cycle....
To combat your rear, I recommend doing yoga, especially the lunges sequences.
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
grhawk wrote:
Ottawa Shopper wrote:
I don't really like the gym-always seems to take me too long to get there by bus.
no gyms near me except Curves (bleh, not for me).

I just signed up for some Dance lessons and that seems like a good workout.

I'm doing Hip hop and Contemporary dance 2x a week for 1 hour at a time.

Usually in the winter I ice skate 2x a week...seems good for the legs anyways (and they serve tasty hot chocolate on the canal here outdoors).

I think maybe if you eat really well and review what you eat.
Most people have no idea what they are eating.

Dancing is great for the butt. How many times have you seen a dancer with a flat butt? Greg

Honestly..haven't really checked out the butts of the people (guys and gals) in my class.

But if you do take a dance class, try and see if they have drop in classes.

I am taking classes at 2 places.
one near me that I registered for and it is ballet...and the class we barely do anything that is "exercise" or at least I leave there and my muscles are not tired at all.

Other place I take classes at, it is drop in ballet,jazz,hiphop and every time I leave there with just 1 hour class- my muscles are so tired I can barely walk.
Have to bring an extra shirt/clothing as my dance shirt is literally soaked through w sweat.
You do dance exercises the whole time for 1 hour and even some crunches,fitness stuff (and this place they only charge $10 a class....).

Not sure what the best exercise for the butt is- cycling is really good.
I used to know a lot of people who did trampoline fitness at gymnastics clubs- they do have adult classes (you can be a beginner for that).
-maybe those small trampolines from walmart help?...not sure.
If you have a back yard, those big trampolines walmart sells are fun-I used to have one when I had a back yard.

Supposedly pole dancing is a good exercise,the people who do it seem very fit.
there is a lot of groupon deals for that lately.
I bought a couple...but haven't had time to go.
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:18 pm      Reply with quote
Deheune wrote:
Slendertone makes a product that focuses on the butt/thigh area called the Slendertone Mini. It works out the muscles with electronic muscle stimulation. I don't believe in the hype of reshaping your body in X number of days - because toned muscles under a layer of fat will still look like fat. I do believe EMS will tone muscles though. I own the product because EMS is recommended for people unable to do traditional exercise because of medical reasons. It is healthier to keep muscle tone without cardio benefit than no muscle tone at all.

One word of caution - the product is much bulkier than it sounds in the advertising. The theory that you'd wear it around under your clothes is unrealistic. You aren't going to wear it outside the house. However, since you do a 30 min treatment a day that shouldn't be an issue. I will verify that you definitely feel the contraction in the muscles. There is a controller that lets you dial up the intensity so you can progress with your workouts. I do not use the product for the intended butt lifting effect and I don't use it daily. So I can't "recommend" it for you, but I wanted to make you aware of it and the parts I did experience.

I actually have tried the TENs/ muscle stimulation units.
They use them a lot for phisio at clinics and hospitals.
-had to use one of those for a while when I tore the ligaments in my knee.
You can sometimes rent those units for muscle injuries or people who are chairbound and can not exercise-but you might need a doctor's note,but you can sometimes buy those units online too I think.

I don't see using those things outside the house- it is like a box w controller and pads with a conducting gel you stick on the area to exercise.
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
This is a classic. I only do the floorwork and it only takes about 15 minutes. You can distract yourself watching the background exercisers. One looks like he escaped from the Taliban. The rest look like Flashdance wannabes.

http://www.originalbunsofsteeldvd.com/ Bad Grin
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
Is there a pill to make ALL of me smaller? Laughing

I'll stick with exercise, for me that, and portion control is the only thing that works. I don't have a flat butt though, so I wouldn't be suited for this supplement anyway.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
Kettlebells
http://www.youtube.com/user/DragonDoorTV

Nick Nilsson's Gluteus to the Maximus
http://www.fitstep.com/bigger-butt/redesign/landing.htm
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
OH What a HOOT - I had the original Buns of Steel workout-.... That sure takes me back.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
The all natural supplement I use for overall skin and fitness care would be the Royal V grape seed extract. It really works amazingly well!
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:49 pm      Reply with quote
Ava with wings wrote:
Is there a pill to make ALL of me smaller? Laughing

I'll stick with exercise, for me that, and portion control is the only thing that works. I don't have a flat butt though, so I wouldn't be suited for this supplement anyway.

It's called eat more vegetables and less meat.
Don't eat meats with preservatives or artificial foods.

Don't eat too many fried foods- make baked fries at home instead.
Buy BAKED corn chips over fried ones. they are still tasty. Garden of Eatin is good.

Don't eat full fat cheese or too much cheese often only 1 or 2x a week if possible.

Don't drink stuff with sugar in it-like canned ice tea,soda.
Fruit juice is ok, just not too much of it.
I actually water mine down with water or soda water as it is too thick.

if you like fruity drinks try Celestial seasonings fruit herbal teas- cold over ice they are great...add stevia if it is not sweet enough.

Now I should probably follow my own advice. I do try to eat well most of the time.

You can also buy a lot of tasty flavored vinegars for your salads or make your own by mixing herbs w apple cider vinegar.
sophiaj990

Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:16 am      Reply with quote
There is no good supplement other than exercises for maintaining your butt size. You should do squats, lunges, hip thrust and use booty bands. Hope you will get the result soon
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
Not likely.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:57 am      Reply with quote
Yes, there is supplements for a smaller waist etc. Diet and exercise! Find your BMR and count calories to get lean = smaller waist, eat protein and weight train for growing muscles such as the glutes. Everyone wants a "quick fix" pill, there is no such thing.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:38 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |