Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
New skin care line, immunocologie, anyone use this??
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I saw this mentioned in the what's new section of bazaar magazine.

Looks interesting, cannot find much info of the web though. I e-mailed the web site, but no response back yet.

www.immunocologie.com

Very Happy
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
This does look interesting but I bet it's pricey. Be sure to let us know what you find out! Smile
Divine Diva
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Ladies,

I have heard of this brand due to my Dermatologist mentioning it to me and there isn't a lot of info so I did some research and found out some prices which are a little exy, however I'm sure some sites that will stock this may have there own pricing.

Line Smoothing Treatment $175
Eye Repair Treatment Creme $125
Treatment Mask $100

I couldn't find any prices on some of there other products, however I did find some info and I can't post the links here because I'm a new member, however if your interested I can send you the links.
They are comparing this product line to Cellex-C on some sites and even to Botox without the surprised look. lol Smile

From what I have read it does seem like a great product line and has quite a few wonderful reviews from those that have tried out some of the products.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
Divine Diva, can you PM me the links? The products are pricey, and I would like to see an ingredient list, but they are very interesting looking!
Divine Diva
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
I will message them to you rileygirl.

I also found all the prices for the skin Care Line.

Line Smoothing Treatment $175

Eye Repair Treatment Creme $125

Treatment Mask $95- I wrote $100 in the other post but it was meant to be $95 sorry.

Treatment Creme $225

Treatment Solution $150

Cleansing Treatment $65

I'm not sure if the Links have the ingredient list, however I haven't read through them all and I'm sure it should be contained somewhere within the articles. Smile
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Divine Diva, can you PM me the links? The products are pricey, and I would like to see an ingredient list, but they are very interesting looking!

riley, will you post the links here? I'm interested too!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
riley, will you post the links here? I'm interested too!

You bet! Here you go, and thanks again to Divine Diva.

http://beautysweetspot.com/what-im-loving-right-now-immunocologie/

http://www.beautyalmanac.com/article/Introducing-IMMUNOCOLOGIE-Beauty-Does-Come-from-Within/130

http://www.bellasbeautyspot.com/2011/01/immunocologie-line-smoothing-treatment.html

http://lyramag.blogspot.com/2010/10/exuviance-immunocologie-lumixyl.html
Divine Diva
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:01 pm      Reply with quote
That's ok and thanks for posting those for everyone rileygirl, as I can't being a new member. Smile
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
Devine Diva, thanks for the links!! I e-mailed the web site twice with no reply yet. Confused
havana8

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:49 pm      Reply with quote
Here are a few others…

Immunocologie's Treatment Creme - it's a new product that has completely changed my life. Since I started using it, I've noticed a major decrease in sunspots, and I don't need to get facials anymore!
http://www.examiner.com/skin-care-in-san-francisco/beauty-profile-w-marie-laure-fournier-of-fournier-communications

After several weeks of use it is as though we’d been treated to the best facials spas could offer. A really unwelcome intruder (aka forehead wrinkle) seems diminished, while skin has an added softness. Since it is for day and night use we love the fact that it is aroma free, has a light texture that applies easily, and is a perfect palette for makeup in the a.m.
http://www.divinecaroline.com/22772/107596-innovative-skin-care

He was sold, as I am by the instant results thanks to the brand's unique formula. The products work with cells called Langerhans Cells, which act as the immune system of the skin, to allow products to be assimilated more easily. The Langerhans Cells are used to receiving their nutrition in a digested form from the interior of the body, so generally, substances that try to enter the skin from the outside (skincare products, for example) are viewed as enemies. A process called the Bioferm process actually pre-digests the ingredients, making them recognizable as nutrients to the Langerhans Cells and causing them to be more effective more quickly Immunocologie items boast high quality ingredients like Elk Antler Velvet, Mangosteen and Marine Phytoplankton.
http://www.beautybloggingjunkie.com/2011/01/ricky-gervais-is-fan-of-immunocologie.html

Not sure what Elk Antler Velvet is Shock but it sounds promising, albeit, very spendy. Smile

ETA: I wish they were upfront with their ingredient listings!
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:19 pm      Reply with quote
I find it strange that the website doesn't even list the product line. Has anyone found a website that has the products listed? I have had an extremely long day so maybe I am just too dogass tired to find anything. Off to eat chocolate muffin cups filled with homemade vanilla ice cream. Hubbies 59th, told him he was old as dirt but said to enjoy it cause next year it's all down hill. Very Happy

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:25 pm      Reply with quote
This site lists the products in the line, Frodo:

http://www.beautyalmanac.com/article/Introducing-IMMUNOCOLOGIE-Beauty-Does-Come-From-Within/130

and says that apparently it can be purchased at Clyde's on Madison although the site isn't coming up for me right now. You may have better luck.
www.Clydesonline.com
( looks like an interesting place http://www.sniffapaloozamagazine.com/clydesscentsinthecity.html )

HTHs!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:08 am      Reply with quote
Under commercial uses....

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elk?wasRedirected=true

A male elk can produce 10 and 11 kilograms (22 and 24 lb) of antler velvet annually and on ranches in the United States, Canada and New Zealand, this velvet is collected and sold to markets in east Asia, where it is used in medicine. Velvet is also considered by some cultures to be an aphrodisiac.[45] However, consuming velvet from elk in North America may be risky since velvet from animals infected with chronic wasting disease may contain prions that could result in a human getting variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.[72]

Antlers are also used in artwork, furniture and other novelty items. All Asian subspecies, along with other deer, have been raised for their antlers in central and eastern Asia by Han Chinese, Turkic peoples, Tungusic peoples, Mongolians, and Koreans. Elk farms are relatively common in North America and New Zealand.[61]

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:24 pm      Reply with quote
I am really leaning towards ordering this. I just wish the official web site had more info. Thanks for the links again!

I guess I will try the phone number, wish they had a toll free line though, lol! Very Happy
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
lipglossdoll wrote:
I am really leaning towards ordering this. I just wish the official web site had more info. Thanks for the links again!

I guess I will try the phone number, wish they had a toll free line though, lol! Very Happy

Lipglossdoll, which products are you going to buy? Please let us know what you find out!
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I ordered the Treatment Serum, Treatment Cream and Treatment Solutions. Came very quickly, only 2 days.

Just received them today. Will try them out tonight. Very Happy
Divine Diva
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:02 am      Reply with quote
lipglossdoll wrote:
Hi, I ordered the Treatment Serum, Treatment Cream and Treatment Solutions. Came very quickly, only 2 days.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on these lipglossdoll, as I have read quite a few good things about this line. Will be interesting to see how long it takes before you see results.
Make sure to give us all a review with your progress. Smile
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:47 am      Reply with quote
lipglossdoll wrote:

Did you have to call to order lipglossdoll?
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, yes I did. Very good customer service as well. They stated they are updating web site as well, should be able to order online soon. Very Happy
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
lipglossdoll wrote:
Hi, yes I did. Very good customer service as well. They stated they are updating web site as well, should be able to order online soon. Very Happy

Thanks, lipglossdoll. That's good to know. Looking forward to your review of the products! Very Happy
loribar
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:04 pm      Reply with quote
Definitely looking forward to your review lipglossdoll. Sounds very promising!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:08 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I have only been using the products for a few days now, too early yet to tell.

So far I really like the serum and cream though.

The serum only takes a few drops and covers your whole face. The cream is very concentrated and rich as well, only a few dabs are needed.

So far so good! Very Happy
havana8

Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
Immunocologie has their new website up now with additional stockists listed: http://www.immunocologie.com/buy.htm
sagittarius76

Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
Thinking about trying this. Any insight on how well this smoothens and firms, and provides suppleness in your skin?

Would like to know. And how long it takes to see results would be nice as well. Thanks for your reply.
oasisjc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:43 pm      Reply with quote
Wow that is really quite interesting how they are targeting the immune system of the skin itself.. this definitely looks promising, although I'm always eerie of anything that messes with the immune system. Do please share your thoughts if you've ever tried them
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:31 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |